Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Lipodystrophy girls

Dec 13, 2023 - permalink

Let's see how women you see out there with lipodystrophy. This girls never lift and looks more anabolic then pro.

-percilia lopes -Lacey loveless -Karla nelsen(?) -Ana alexia (?)

Dec 13, 2023 - permalink

u wanted, u got it

Dec 13, 2023 - permalink

So these women just grow leg muscles without working. out how strong are they then. because this would be almost like a super power when you think about it. and it would be very useful and fun if you are very strong despite not putting in any effort.

Dec 13, 2023 - permalink

So these women just grow leg muscles without working. out how strong are they then. because this would be almost like a super power when you think about it. and it would be very useful and fun if you are very strong despite not putting in any effort.

It's a very rare disease , since that we don't have enough girls to measure it

Dec 13, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Bhunter15
Dec 13, 2023 - permalink

u wanted, u got it

Dude what is her name ?

Dec 13, 2023 - permalink

u wanted, u got it

Just WOW!!! Dont have any words🤩🤩🤩

Dec 13, 2023 - permalink

@yotv: Lipodystrophy is not a superpower. Some people with lipodystrophy build extra muscle; some have extreme muscle wasting to the extent that they are severely disabled. More importantly, depending on the cause, the inability to process lipids can put people at risk for arteriosclerosis, pancreatitis, and liver failure. This American Life did an episode a few years back about a woman with muscle wasting who has a mutation in the same gene as Priscilla Lopes: https://www.thisamericanlife.org/577/somethin...

Dec 31, 2023 - permalink

It's a very rare disease , since that we don't have enough girls to measure it

Women with mega shredded, cut stone hard bodies are amazing and super sexy - the Mauritius` under the women.

Dec 31, 2023 - edited Dec 31, 2023 - permalink

Pretty sure this girl falls in this category, very similar body type as Vicky Caruso

Dec 31, 2023 - permalink

Women with mega shredded, cut stone hard bodies are amazing and super sexy - the Mauritius` under the women.

Defientley agree with you

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink
Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Maybe Tawanda Smith? 🤔

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Ielja Strik?

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Maybe Tawanda Smith? 🤔

I'd say so. Ahead of her time.

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Dude what is her name ?

She looks exactly like Lacey Loveless

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

When I was younger, I was filled with awe because the muscle looked so cool. It was only after I got older and read a little that I realized just how unfortunate this disease is. It mainly affects women, it shortens their lifespan, and it's incurable. Sadly, this disease is far from a superpower.

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

When I was younger, I was filled with awe because the muscle looked so cool. It was only after I got older and read a little that I realized just how unfortunate this disease is. It mainly affects women, it shortens their lifespan, and it's incurable. Sadly, this disease is far from a superpower.

Agreed. But they still look beautiful to me.

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

She looks exactly like Lacey Loveless

Yvonne McCoy, possibly.

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink
Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Maybe Tawanda Smith? 🤔

Tawanda dosent have the moon face which is part of the symphtoms

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Ielja Strik?

Probally..

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Tawanda dosent have the moon face which is part of the symphtoms

Jan 02, 2024 - permalink

?

fp909
Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

Here’s that one girl from Baylor

https://www.instagram.com/_bayyyleyyy_?igsh=M...

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »