Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Chubby face = MASSIVE legs?

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

So I noticed this possible phenomena recently... The two aren't mutually exclusive, but have you noticed girls with chubby faces often have, like, ridiculous leg development? Is there some correlation with hormone receptors or something?

Anybody else know girls/pics that can back this theory up?

See: Ana Alexia Vicky Caruso Amy Luu

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

There's a long article in Pro Publica from a few years ago discussing a genetic mutation in olympic sprinter Priscilla Lopes-Schliep, who appears to share these attributes. I would put my money on that. It's called "The DIY Scientist, the Olympian, and the Mutated Gene", just Google it.

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

AAS can also cause a side effect known as "moon face."

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Oh wow, yeah, she looks identical - especially to Vicky who was also a track athlete (even under-developed arms and a thick waist). Good shout, thanks for the info!

There's a long article in Pro Publica from a few years ago discussing a genetic mutation in olympic sprinter Priscilla Lopes-Schliep, who appears to share these attributes. I would put my money on that. It's called "The DIY Scientist, the Olympian, and the Mutated Gene", just Google it.

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Lamin A/C-mutation associated Familial partial lipodystrophy, Dunnigan type (FPLD)

Check "dunnigan lipodystrophy" on Google images for a lot of examples

Here's a BB forum post with a few more examples

Lacey Loveless is another example of this (Though she doesn't show her face often)

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink
Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Karla nelson

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »