Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

The Gracie Parker thread

Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

confirmed legit

Thanks. What did you order?

Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

Did anybody ever find her insta account yet?

Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

Did anybody ever find her insta account yet?

Maybe she wants to maintain a veil between her personal life and being nude online.

Chainer
Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

Yeah I would go so far as to say, if you do find her personal accounts or name that she seemingly doesn't want tied to her cam work, please DON'T post it. Too close to doxxing for comfort.

fp909
Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

My original order was a flex vid—she pushed all her customs to today so that is outstanding

Before her cam session I asked for a few photos that were rather specific. She got them to me within 2 hours? Sounds like she’s still in school so other than training and cam classes are big priority but flexibility in schedule. But she didn’t immediately send a bunch of photos I didn’t ask for. She also hasn’t figure out how to paywall things so it’s been tips for content. When I went for the vid I asked to pay half up front instead of all, for risk.

Her menu is a little pricy for pics but it’s laid out and clear. Not sure why there’s a 5$ upcharge for a topless flex pic (20 vs 25) but the video option is pretty standard (25/m topless) so you’re better off with that. But I haven’t seen how her vid is. I was ok with it since she also gave me 2 free pics.

She may end up giving me more than the rate, we’ll see, but I did get pretty specific with that too. Il report on it.

She’s doing a wellness show next year so she’s already started prep. Just posted a vid of her cranking out 12 pull ups with speed on OF.

Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

My original order was a flex vid—she pushed all her customs to today so that is outstanding

Before her cam session I asked for a few photos that were rather specific. She got them to me within 2 hours? Sounds like she’s still in school so other than training and cam classes are big priority but flexibility in schedule. But she didn’t immediately send a bunch of photos I didn’t ask for. She also hasn’t figure out how to paywall things so it’s been tips for content. When I went for the vid I asked to pay half up front instead of all, for risk.

Her menu is a little pricy for pics but it’s laid out and clear. Not sure why there’s a 5$ upcharge for a topless flex pic (20 vs 25) but the video option is pretty standard (25/m topless) so you’re better off with that. But I haven’t seen how her vid is. I was ok with it since she also gave me 2 free pics.

She may end up giving me more than the rate, we’ll see, but I did get pretty specific with that too. Il report on it.

She’s doing a wellness show next year so she’s already started prep. Just posted a vid of her cranking out 12 pull ups with speed on OF.

So, do you actually have FRESH (on-demand) video yet?

fp909
Dec 05, 2023 - edited Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

I will know tonight

But the fresh on demand pics weren’t enough? 😂 that’s a little tongue in cheek, but I’ll report back

Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

I will know tonight

Ok, sounds good.

But the fresh on demand pics weren’t enough? 😂 that’s a little tongue in cheek, but I’ll report back

Nope. When models sign on with one of these companies, they often turn over access to hundreds of images and clips. I mean, you're right that it's her official account, but for customs, I want the real deal straight from the source. Even if they're just doing straight admin and passing the order along to the model, I don't want any parts of that transaction.

fp909
Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

Ok, sounds good.

Nope. When models sign on with one of these companies, they often turn over access to hundreds of images and clips. I mean, you're right that it's her official account, but for customs, I want the real deal straight from the source. Even if they're just doing straight admin and passing the order along to the model, I don't want any parts of that transaction.

yeah thats why i asked for pretty specific photos that she likely wouldn't have lying around, although if someone just asked for a pretty general request they may end up with the ones i asked for

fp909
Dec 08, 2023 - permalink

Ok, sounds good.

ok sorry it took an extra day but i did get my request. she was very accomodating--i kind of asked for a lot including locker room topless which will come tomorrow but already have 3 mins of my request in hand

Dec 08, 2023 - permalink

I don't know if I was the only one who noticed it. The girl's forearm muscles look very large and strong.

Dec 08, 2023 - permalink

ok sorry it took an extra day but i did get my request. she was very accomodating--i kind of asked for a lot including locker room topless which will come tomorrow but already have 3 mins of my request in hand

Awesome news! I'm still blocked, but will try to get an order placed when I visit the U.S. next week.

fp909
Dec 08, 2023 - permalink

the one thing im not totally sure about--i was checking out her cam archives and a week ago she was just under 300 OF subs. obviously she has made time to respond to me and get me these things, dunno how many requests shes doing or how frequently she was responding, but she sent me part of it while she was in class. we went back and forth for a few minutes in the DMs. hopefully she kind of keeps that going.

very pleasant. and very up front if she was unable to get osmething done (or announcing if she wasn't going to be on cam that night)

[deleted]
Dec 08, 2023 - permalink

I don't know if I was the only one who noticed it. The girl's forearm muscles look very large and strong.

yes she have massime forearms, she keep said this also in her live streaming

fp909
Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

small tibit on my end. have been chatting with her, and she confirmed that she hasn't had anyone running it but her, but racked up over 500 subs since she opened it 10 days ago and has been answering stuff herself which accounts for the lag. she hasn't been on cam because she's been in the dms answering things. but overall just seems like a sweetheart

Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

500+ subs is an incredible number. She's caught lightning...gotta ride that shit!

Dec 29, 2023 - permalink

I caught her cam this morning. She's crazy hot, and seems happy to flex. She also mentioned that she uses anavar, so be prepared for her to keep growing.

Dec 29, 2023 - permalink

I caught her cam this morning. She's crazy hot, and seems happy to flex. She also mentioned that she uses anavar, so be prepared for her to keep growing.

Very interesting, since she was worried about creating not being good for the kindeys.

Dec 29, 2023 - permalink

What times is Gracie usually on chaturbate? I always keep missing her.

fp909
Dec 29, 2023 - permalink

Late like 8p pacific but I don’t think she’s on my coast

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Last I checked, she said she used it in the past. Currently she was using something else that I don't remember the name of

Jan 24, 2024 - edited Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

Does she runs it by herself or not? It would be too good tho seen the success she has.

Also I’ve texted her recently and she did this weird thing where she was asking me to not “finish” and send her proof of it. Idk, beside the fact that I’m not comfortable sharing anything, why would she want that? And if it was an agency of some sort running her account why being so insistent?

fp909
Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

It’s because it’s now run by a manager

You might not be jtoiced depending on your log in habits but sometimes you’ll get messages that disappear if you don’t respond. Really generic stuff. When she was running it I NEVER got random messages. Only when I sent something first did she respond and it took hours.

Her account is online all the time. Red flag.

Asking for shit like the above in an attempt to role play to get you to do stuff. That’s major red flag. This is a bad manager. Only thing missing is spamming account suggestions

Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

Ok all right. I mean I get it’s what happens when you’re in the top 0.01% of creators how can she possibly be responding to everyone. Anyway what a shame I bet you had a lot of fun when she was actually responding to messages.

fp909
Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

I did :/ and when things were cheap too

« first < prev Page 2 of 5 next > last »