Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

The Gracie Parker thread

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

Ariel rose is a very rare type of woman who is not just strong but also dominant and seems to enjoy attention from her fans.

Apr 15, 2024 - edited Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

Ariel rose is a very rare type of woman who is not just strong but also dominant and seems to enjoy attention from her fans.

she's also smart enough to ignore the creepy comments (that unfortunately some weirdos will keep on posting) and enjoy the cheerful ones, also she doesn't spam her OF but being active here will net her some subs, especially because OF is not like a model site like Herbiceps or Hdphysiques, OF has a big part of it being the interaction between model and customer so personality and the perception ppl has of you is part of being successfull there (and that's why I think Gracie did quite a mistake by taking herself out of this site, I wish her the best anyway of course)

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

She’s pretty active on Reddit. Username is Urgymcrysh

fp909
Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

didnt realize she had asked for a removal. wonder how much traffic we generated. a drop in the bucket im sure but curious

Apr 15, 2024 - edited Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

she's also smart enough to ignore the creepy comments (that unfortunately some weirdos will keep on posting) and enjoy the cheerful ones, also she doesn't spam her OF but being active here will net her some subs, especially because OF is not like a model site like Herbiceps or Hdphysiques, OF has a big part of it being the interaction between model and customer so personality and the perception ppl has of you is part of being successfull there (and that's why I think Gracie did quite a mistake by taking herself out of this site, I wish her the best anyway of course)

Everyone defiantly shows much respect towards me as all your comments are generally very kind and understanding. Thankfully I don’t deal with people whom treat me in a way of disgust or bad behaviour as I’m very understanding of the needs of others. I don’t blame models for going above and beyond on OF. When it comes to creating content frequently, OF subs are paying for a service, so models wish to showcase as much as possible. Ignore the spams, it’s just a part of sharing all of what they like to showcase. It’s a very consuming job and most don’t necessarily see the dark side of what models go through, hence why they tend to hire managers so it gives them the time to be more mentally aware, creative, support themselves financially and yes, managers + OF takes a big cut, so pumping out content is where most creators need to be. I’d rather just do my own thing as my work is very poetic and very me and would like to keep it that way.

As for Gracie asking GWM to take her profile down, it seems she may of just felt uncomfortable being on here as she doesn’t have much control over what’s being posted on her page which is okay and we all just need to respect that. She’s a beautiful young lady who has much going for. From what I’ve seen, there were videos of her flexing topless being posted ( even if cropped out) which could have been recorded by a paid customer. I know for sure if someone did that to me I’d feel betrayed in trust. She’d prefer to keep her content more personal.

Reddit is a great NSFW promotional site where most woman tend to promote themselves and feel most comfortable as they have full control over what they wish to post… so being on here can be a hit and miss where models arnt giving the permission to post photos on here as they may feel quite uncomfortable. People reach out via IG if they can post my photos on there page so not many know about this site. This platform is defiantly a great way to be promoted. Everyone on here is very respectable compared to other sites so you all are getting noticed for your kind and modest comments. Appreciate you all, dearly. 🙏🏼

« first < prev Page 5 of 5 next > last »