Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Who is your favorite performer on HBC?

Who is your favorite performer on HBC? (130 total votes)

Amazonka (36, 27.7%)
Noahtrapqueen (25, 19.2%)
Monstress (19, 14.6%)
NaughtyNuriye (15, 11.5%)
StrongTallGirl (11, 8.5%)
BlackPanther (7, 5.4%)
VIPmuscles (6, 4.6%)
AlesyaMuscleDoll (6, 4.6%)
SweetAmazon (4, 3.1%)
ChristinneFit (1, 0.8%)
cgsweat
Oct 12, 2023 - permalink

For those who don't know, I can only provide 10 options for this poll. If there is someone you don't see on this list, then you're welcome to give her a shout out in the comments.

As for choosing who would be among the choices, I tried to go for a mix of legacy (those who have been popular for several years), consistency (those who are online almost all the time), and new (recently popular).

Links:

NaughtyNuriye

Amazonka

Noahtrapqueen

StrongTallGirl

BlackPanther

SweetAmazon

AlesyaMuscleDoll

VIPmuscles

Monstress

ChristinneFit

fp909
Oct 12, 2023 - permalink

Noah is the best performer on this list. She gets it and gets us.

cgsweat
Oct 12, 2023 - permalink

Just realized I forgot to include Ms_Show-n-Tell.

I'm sure I left out several others but again I could only go with 10.

Oct 12, 2023 - edited Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

For the choices amazonka. She has always been super cool and I am a massive fbb lover. Recent ones not on there are cherry16 she was very nice and super cute. Also just thick muscles. Most recent was Kary_Kris and she was super cool and might have the most beautiful face I’ve ever seen on a fbb.

Oct 12, 2023 - permalink

Since you ask who's my favorite the answer would be none of the above. Quite a few women I would choose over anyone that's been listed. But my favorite is Big_Anastasia. The way this woman's big body fills up the screen when she starts flexing is a sight to behold. Shame she hasn't been on in a long while.

Oct 12, 2023 - permalink

Muscle Geisha

Oct 12, 2023 - permalink

This is a tough one. But considering personality, physique, and performance quality, I think StrongTallGirl is the best. She is very friendly and engaging, eager to perform, and she is among the biggest models on the site. Also, how could you forget Angela Salvagno? She would be my first choice.

Oct 12, 2023 - permalink

For the choices amazonka. She has always been super cool and I am a massive fbb lover. Recent ones not on there are cherry (Jessica Cereja) she was very nice and super cute. Also just thick muscles. Most recent was Kary_Kris and she was super cool and might have the most beautiful face I’ve ever seen on a fbb.

Don't expose her name lol

Oct 12, 2023 - permalink

The best one isn't on that list and hasn't been active since February. I'll leave it at that. Was super consistent and active for 2+ years prior tho.

fp909
Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

i took a glance and there are a few that haven't been active since last year.

[deleted]
Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

Very tough between STG, Noa and Monstress! All 3 really get it and really put on a show while still in awesome shape :)

Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

Don't expose her name lol

Alright I’ll edit my post but if you are there and here you know who she is.

Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

Noah is by far the best, but one of my fav for muscle control and feminine beauty is Amelie

Oct 14, 2023 - permalink

Sweetamazon is bad, am I right?

Oct 15, 2023 - permalink

I would throw in Titanic in this list.

Oct 15, 2023 - permalink

Scrumptious, she's a very sweet person and does strength feats that no one else can match.

Oct 15, 2023 - permalink

Monstress, I guess? She's the only one of those that I can recall actually spending money on recently.

Last one I know for a fact I spent money on was Rene Marven earlier this year as she was prepping for one of her competitions.

Oct 15, 2023 - permalink

Just realized I forgot to include Ms_Show-n-Tell.

I'm sure I left out several others but again I could only go with 10.

Is Shannon on frequently? I caught her once when she first returned maybe 3 years ago and that was it. Never seen her online other than that.

Oct 16, 2023 - permalink

NaughtyNuriye does great shows and is super nice. And muscles all over. Noah is a good choice also.

Oct 16, 2023 - permalink

Where is MuscleBabe?

Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

Don't forget blackmusclebabe_thedominator

Oct 17, 2023 - permalink
[deleted]
Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

Don't forget blackmusclebabe_thedominator

Damn straight! She wasn't on the list but damn is she awesome! Always good fun. Nice to talk to, gorgeous, muscular and accommodating :)

Chainer
Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

You could make another poll with a different 10 and then do a third poll of only the top few from the previous polls.

I think Bikininita should be on there given the strong opinions of her I've read on here.

cgsweat
Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

You could make another poll with a different 10 and then do a third poll of only the top few from the previous polls.

Not really in my plans. As always, anyone else is welcome to do it.

I think Bikininita should be on there given the strong opinions of her I've read on here.

I've heard a lot of negative things about her. I don't have any personal experience. I guess if there is a "silent majority" of fans somewhere who love her, then it would be interesting to see if she is actually more popular than the "vocal minority" is making it seem.

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »