Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Who is your favorite performer on HBC?

Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

It's hard to quantify, but based on the "she's always in 1on1" test, has there ever been anyone more popular than Bikinita? There have been a few who have matched her success over a short period, but I've never seen anyone else sustain this level of "popularity" for as long as she has.

[deleted]
Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

Scrumptious, she's a very sweet person and does strength feats that no one else can match.

I second this! She is by far the one who I’ve gone to the most. She always looks so big and knows what her audience wants. Plus she is really beautiful

Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

> I think Bikininita should be on there given the strong opinions of her I've read on here.

I've heard a lot of negative things about her. I don't have any personal experience. I guess if there is a "silent majority" of fans somewhere who love her, then it would be interesting to see if she is actually more popular than the "vocal minority" is making it seem.

She's super smart, beautiful, charismatic, and delightfully ripped. The main criticism that people have (and understandably so) is that in her privates around 50% of the length will just be her sitting there talking. Once she starts flexing, it's pretty easy for her to abruptly stop and drift off into a conversational tangent again.

Oct 19, 2023 - permalink

Monstress, I guess? She's the only one of those that I can recall actually spending money on recently.

Last one I know for a fact I spent money on was Rene Marven earlier this year as she was prepping for one of her competitions.

Rene was amazing on cam. Sadly she seems to have disappeared from HBC. Profile and vids gone.

Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

I'm not sure if sh is still on there, but Cherry is amazing and Kary_Kris

Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

Rene was amazing on cam. Sadly she seems to have disappeared from HBC. Profile and vids gone.

What?! No way! That's a shame. I've been a huge fan of Rene even when she just started on HBC and was just transitioning from Bikini and Figure to Bodybuilding. She was always one of my favorites. Super bubbly, super charming, very engaging, and a hell of a physique.

Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

I'm not sure if sh is still on there, but Cherry is amazing and Kary_Kris

I double that! They are some of the best performers with highly muscular bodies, great personality, and face. I would also say Latina_Love is also a top tier performer

Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

Scrumptious, very easily.

Oct 22, 2023 - permalink

Im amazed that Strongblonde hasn’t been mentioned. She’s in 1 on 1 whenever I come on, and often seems to be there for hours. Mind-alteringly beautiful, but also incredibly strong and good conversation.

Oct 23, 2023 - permalink

Scrumptious, she's a very sweet person and does strength feats that no one else can match.

I agree on the strength feats. She crushed large, and more importantly, FRESH apples with one hand during a session with her. Now that is one really strong chick!

Too bad she doesn't speak English as I think communicating in sessions would flow better.

Oct 23, 2023 - edited Oct 23, 2023 - permalink

Would like to give a mention to Emjess. Her performances are of a consistently high standard and represent real value.

Just on the UK ladies, I saw Muscleworshipgirl (Denise Anders OF) briefly active recently. Her OF was a mixed bag I thought, but she was outstanding for a period on HBC, that was in the latter half of 2020 if I recall. Her shows were outstanding, probably the best I experienced on HBC ever.

Titanic deserves a mention too, you always know what you are going to get from her.

Oct 23, 2023 - permalink

for me also the best and most beautyful athlete

Oct 24, 2023 - permalink

Best on HBC is Bikininita for sure. She came from a shredded fitness girl and became a buff bodybuilder with 40 cm guns. Unforunately there are no pics available on this side

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

Bikininita. 40 cm guns.

Lmao you actually believe that

[deleted]
Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

Lmao you actually believe that

Having actually cammed in 1:1 w her very recently and witnessed Bikininita measure her biceps, I am not laughing because Flashgod is correct.

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

Having actually cammed in 1:1 w her very recently and witnessed Bikininita measure her biceps, I am not laughing because Flashgod is correct.

Interesting. If she's grown THAT much I can't seem to find any evidence online but I'll take your word for it. There are no new pics of her from the last 2 years. I'm curious why she hasn't posted any current pics on her HBC? I feel like she would get even more traffic

Oct 25, 2023 - edited Oct 29, 2023 - permalink

Bikininita

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

Interesting. If she's grown THAT much I can't seem to find any evidence online but I'll take your word for it. There are no new pics of her from the last 2 years. I'm curious why she hasn't posted any current pics on her HBC? I feel like she would get even more traffic

Yes, I'm curious too. I even requested to follow her IG for recent pics to no avail. If she truly has grown THAT much, I must see her again after 2 years.

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

How big is she right now? Can you provide a reference at least? It has been 2 years since I last saw her on hbc. I mean she never shows herself in free chat.

[deleted]
Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

How big is she right now? Can you provide a reference at least? It has been 2 years since I last saw her on hbc. I mean she never shows herself in free chat.

she is about 70 KG right now. If I recall, 2 years ago she was less than 65 KG and maybe even closer to 60 KG. She is bigger than I have ever seen her by a lot. She is still beautiful - just bigger, but still super lean. I do not know any other measurements, but her upper body looks amazing - pec slabs, cannonball delts, insane lats. She has some serious muscles.

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

So I just cammed with her for the first time recently. She's definitely grown. Her biceps are pretty huge. No idea why she doesn't update her pics. She should even change her name since "bikini" doesn't apply anymore lol.

Oct 26, 2023 - permalink

So I just cammed with her for the first time recently. She's definitely grown. Her biceps are pretty huge. No idea why she doesn't update her pics. She should even change her name since "bikini" doesn't apply anymore lol.

Well, then I suppose I'll be seeing her too. I'm a sucker for biceps.

Oct 26, 2023 - permalink

she is about 70 KG right now. If I recall, 2 years ago she was less than 65 KG and maybe even closer to 60 KG. She is bigger than I have ever seen her by a lot. She is still beautiful - just bigger, but still super lean. I do not know any other measurements, but her upper body looks amazing - pec slabs, cannonball delts, insane lats. She has some serious muscles.

Wow, that's nearly 20 lbs. Does she compete anymore?

Oct 26, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by G90210
[deleted]
Oct 26, 2023 - permalink

Wow, that's nearly 20 lbs. Does she compete anymore?

I am not aware of any recent competition she has done. Seems like she may be building her way into a different competition category than bikini, which she competed in previously.

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »