Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Remove Barbara Vitéz (Nazi)

[deleted]
Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Please remove Barbara Vitéz. She is a neo-Nazi with a tattoo of the motto of the Schutzstaffel (SS), Meine Ehre heißt Treue.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Anyone who lifts weights is a neo-nasty by today's soy standards. Get a life.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/j5e3z7/gym-br...

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Proper thing to do is remove any steroid user, it is illegal and a bad influence to any young woman lifting weights. Same thing for any smokers out there. Cancel girls who sell nudes online too, not good role models.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Anyone who lifts weights is a neo-nasty by today's soy standards. Get a life.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/j5e3z7/gym-br...

Patently untrue, and you clearly don't believe it yourself unless you have the intelligence of a cabbage.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

A lot of people here share the same view as her unfortunately.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

From the comments already posted in response they are very well represented here. I guess punching a nazi won’t be as rare an opportunity as some thought before.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Openly flaunting an SS tattoo in 2023. What a time to be alive.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

I don't know what everyone's complaining about. Aren't nazis our friends/allies these days? That's what our "leaders" think at least.

Sep 23, 2023 - edited Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

First, it is a good idea. Since when have honor and loyalty turned into bad things? Maybe we should sue SS to get them to give us back the motto? Or what happens if they don't exist anymore as a legal entity? Is it free for the taking? I did not even know that phrase had anything to do with SS until now.

Ah, but I know. Honor and loyalty are bad because in the final, enlightened world the individual is king. Problem with the motto is that honor and loyalty are determined by and aimed at the good of something greater than the individual.

Second, she is not flaunting the tattoo. It just happens to be there. For all professional offense-takers to notice.

Proper thing to do is remove any steroid user, it is illegal and a bad influence to any young woman lifting weights. Same thing for any smokers out there. Cancel girls who sell nudes online too, not good role models.

I'd be interested in a list of models here who fulfill all these criteria.

Patently untrue, and you clearly don't believe it yourself unless you have the intelligence of a cabbage.

Perfectly logical. And it only takes the intelligence of a cabbage to understand that. Though probably less common in the general population of bodybuilders and weightlifters but more common in the military and criminal types, or persons who wish to project a violent image.

A lot of people here share the same view as her unfortunately.

So what exactly are these views? Only when you have explained that can you say if there's something unfortunate in them.

To the article by Vice I'd say that people are born unequal by default. That's the nature of physical existence in time and place. Equality is an idea and a legal fiction that has limited usability. By all means find what it is and then apply it. Instead of polarizing it into some all-or-nothing nonsense.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

I can't understand why she tattooed those words on her chest, but I say leave her alone unless she expresses admiration for the beyond-despicable SS or participates in or espouses support for an act of hate.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

First, it is a good idea. Since when have honor and loyalty turned into bad things? Maybe we should sue SS to get them to give us back the motto? Or what happens if they don't exist anymore as a legal entity? Is it free for the taking? I did not even know that phrase had anything to do with SS until now.

Ah, but I know. Honor and loyalty are bad because in the final, enlightened world the individual is king. Problem with the motto is that honor and loyalty are determined by and aimed at the good of something greater than the individual.

Second, she is not flaunting the tattoo. It just happens to be there. For all professional offense-takers to notice.

I'd be interested in a list of models here who fulfill all these criteria.

Perfectly logical. And it only takes the intelligence of a cabbage to understand that. Though probably less common in the general population of bodybuilders and weightlifters but more common in the military and criminal types, or persons who wish to project a violent image.

So what exactly are these views? Only when you have explained that can you say if there's something unfortunate in them.

To the article by Vice I'd say that people are born unequal by default. That's the nature of physical existence in time and place. Equality is an idea and a legal fiction that has limited usability. By all means find what it is and then apply it. Instead of polarizing it into some all-or-nothing nonsense.

Found one!

Chainer
Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

I have no plans to remove images of women for being bad people, whether with Jessica or Flesher or now with Barbara Vitez.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

nice

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Please remove Barbara Vitéz. She is a neo-Nazi with a tattoo of the motto of the Schutzstaffel (SS), Meine Ehre heißt Treue.

You have posted cringe, my dude.

I can't understand why she tattooed those words on her chest

This is extremely common regarding all tattoos. But the reason is often that those individual words gave her deep, profound and mysterious feelings. People associate honor and loyalty with something or anything that is somehow solemn, enduring and glorious. That the SS connection ever crossed her mind is anyone's guess.

Some people have a tattoo that says "two for the price of one" in Chinese. Either they saw some good-looking Chinese characters in some window of a restaurant. Or they want to advertise themselves as very capable persons. Or they are into threesomes and can bring a friend.

That she would want to associate herself with atrocities and human rights violations that sometimes broke the laws of physics or left no physical evidence is of course absurd. The best and the worst thing in a tattoo like that is the way everyone reads his own meaning into it. It's as if she didn't write her own idea of those words onto her skin but the conflicting and confusing ideas of thousands of people about a historical organization. She definitely got far more than she paid for.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Der ubermensch? Lol

Found one!

So every time someone mentions Nazis on the Internet there are half the people who try to have an intelligent discussion. And the other half that wants to simply call them Nazis.

We the intelligent half get to have our intelligent discussion if we someone remove, silence or ignore the other half. To include their input we can imagine a background noise of knee-jerk insults, name-calling and accusations, though usually that input is only usable for setting a bad example of how to never get past knee-jerk emotions.

(Added later:)

Either he thinks that being a Nazi is a joke. Or calling someone a Nazi is a joke. Or he is butthurt because I pointed out the unseriousness of his virtue signalling.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

So every time someone mentions Nazis on the Internet there are half the people who try to have an intelligent discussion. And the other half that wants to simply call them Nazis.

We the intelligent half get to have our intelligent discussion if we someone remove, silence or ignore the other half. To include their input we can imagine a background noise of knee-jerk insults, name-calling and accusations, though usually that input is only usable for setting a bad example of how to never get past knee-jerk emotions.

(Added later:)

Either he thinks that being a Nazi is a joke. Or calling someone a Nazi is a joke. Or he is butthurt because I pointed out the unseriousness of his virtue signalling.

Nazis don't deserve respect nor do their sympathizers, you aren't intelligent for defending insanity.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Love how the acc that made this thread is now deleted

[deleted]
Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

I have no plans to remove images of women for being bad people, whether with Jessica or Flesher or now with Barbara Vitez.

Silvia Matta has a tattoo of the motto displayed over the entrance of the Buchenwald concentration camp.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Isn't it kind of funny that i was banned from Instagram while i had posted literally nothing and i was following like 5 people. i never interacted with anything but she is still on there. and i also see a lot of perverts in the comments saying obscene things that wouldn't even be allowed on this site let alone a mainstream one a lot of racism too. and i don't even want her banned i love the free internet were people can be crazy and you can just block those that bother you .Also i had to point this out the comment above me was made only 2 minutes ago and the poster already deleted his account is this some kind psyop why would someone do this.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Rebecca Jansen is another fascists ghoul.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Rebecca Jansen is another fascists ghoul.

Those are Viking runes almost 2000 year old symbols

Silvia Matta has a tattoo of the motto displayed over the entrance of the Buchenwald concentration camp.

And? Makes sense as a tribute tattoo to a family member who was a victim of the holocaust. Did you bother trying to ask her what it means before making this post? She's had it over ten years now.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »