Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Remove Barbara Vitéz (Nazi)

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

Someone better remind her to wear a shirt in public if she goes to Germany.

Openly displaying Nazi/Third Reich symbols like this is against the law and can get you arrested.

Police would at least ask her to cover her tattoo.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

This is very bad...and very sad news indeed.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

I don't know what everyone's complaining about. Aren't nazis our friends/allies these days? That's what our "leaders" think at least.

mic drop. the irony of leftie soy boys calling ANYONE a nazzzi is hysterically funny to me

cgsweat
Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

.Also i had to point this out the comment above me was made only 2 minutes ago and the poster already deleted his account is this some kind psyop why would someone do this.

It's the same guy who started this thread. For some reason he starts a new account just to make one comment, and then immediately deletes the account. Each reply he's made, he's had to go through this process over again.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

I don't care what her personal views are. What gets me about certain members of society is their incredible hypocrisy. Complaining about a Nazi tatoo = soy boy. But it's perfectly ok to complain about what Beyonce wore at the superbowl, m&ms, football players and whatever else they find offensive. There's a huge double standard rooted in race and always will be.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

The premise of this thread is sensible. Deleted made a good point. Having a nazi tattoo is NOT freedom of speech but freedom to hate. Of course, if her photo was morphed, good lord, she is removed instantly.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

I didn't even know her before this. Thanks for the heads up. I just subscribed to her. It also made me miss when Julia Vins used to wear the Kolovrat on her neck.

Anyway, "Meine Ehre heisst Treue" is a cool motto. The Second World War happened almost a hundred years ago, eventually we'll need to be adult enough to see it with the same kind of detachment as we view the Napoleonic Wars or the Gallic conquests by Julius Caesar.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

This woman is either ignorantly stupid, naïve, uneducated or a nazi sympathizer.

So, since you don't know which (of your limited option statements)is true, I think you should definitely go and comment on her images and declare her to be the worst of the worst that you can conjure without having any fucking clue of her value system.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

I have no plans to remove images of women for being bad people, whether with Jessica or Flesher or now with Barbara Vitez.

Thank God

Sep 24, 2023 - edited Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

Absolutely disgusting. For the record, she appears to be Hungarian, which makes more sense than German since historically Germans tend to be (rightfully) extremely sensitive regarding their past. Hungary's Prime Minister since 2010, Viktor Orbán, is an autocratic, far-right populist, and has been supported by America's own right-wing nationalists.

I'm not surprised that neo-nazis exist on and infect internet platforms, however the staff of this site's apparent acceptance and tacit condoning of these members of their community is extremely disappointing to say the least. This site, by its own metadata description is "a community effort to recognize the hard work of female athletes..." Nazis do not deserve recognition. Nazis do not deserve celebration. The fact that some in this community are happy to flippantly and pseudo-intellectually dismiss the genocide and extermination of vulnerable peoples under Nazi regime is disturbing, but I know better than to think engaging with such elements will ever be productive.

No one - especially in modern Hungary - would "accidentally" get "Meine Ehre heißt Treue" tattooed on their body without knowing full well its revolting history. It is intellectually dishonest and bad faith in the extreme to suggest otherwise. The use of this motto or variations of it has literally been illegal in Germany since 1947.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

I didn't even know her before this. Thanks for the heads up. I just subscribed to her. It also made me miss when Julia Vins used to wear the Kolovrat on her neck.

Anyway, "Meine Ehre heisst Treue" is a cool motto. The Second World War happened almost a hundred years ago, eventually we'll need to be adult enough to see it with the same kind of detachment as we view the Napoleonic Wars or the Gallic conquests by Julius Caesar.

No one is still killing in the name of Caesar. However, we still have white nationalists going into synagogues, black churches, etc and comitting mass murders. Not to mention the constant hate and harrassment. Therefore, it should be easy to see why it's more difficult to detach from neo nazism. The thought of a Roman Empire is dead. The thought of white supremacy and the violence that results from it, is not.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

Proper thing to do is remove any steroid user, it is illegal and a bad influence to any young woman lifting weights. Same thing for any smokers out there. Cancel girls who sell nudes online too, not good role models.

No

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

Barbara is only ignorant for having the SS tattoo. She'd only be a bad person if she supports crimes by neo-nazis.

Chainer
Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

This site, by its own metadata description is "a community effort to recognize the hard work of female athletes..."

Thanks for reminding me about that. I came up with that text many years ago when I felt the need to put some feel-good bullshit there for whatever reason. I no longer feel said need, so I have changed it.

fp909
Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

Rebecca Jansen is another fascists ghoul.

you are aware that the swastika predates the nazis, right?

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

you are aware that the swastika predates the nazis, right?

She's not Hindu.

fp909
Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

She's not Hindu.

and neither are the white girls doing yoga downtown and yet they have ॐ on their clothing and cars and hips

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »