Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What is the sexiest aspect of a GWM?

(991 total votes)

Muscle size (213, 21.5%)
Femininity (155, 15.6%)
Beauty (154, 15.5%)
Conditioning (how shredded she is) (99, 10.0%)
Chest (pecs w/o implants) (93, 9.4%)
Veins (78, 7.9%)
Ratio (upper body more developed) (66, 6.7%)
Ratio (lower body more developed) (56, 5.7%)
Height (42, 4.2%)
Chest (implants) (35, 3.5%)
cgsweat
Sep 08, 2023 - edited Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

Somewhat similar to at least one other poll I've done, but I'm giving more options this time.

I'm allowing multiple answers here, but please try and keep it down to 2 or 3.

EDIT: I'm intending "Height" to refer specifically to taller women, in the same way that "Muscle size" refers to women with larger muscles.

cgsweat
Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

As of this moment, based on the top 3 results:

1. Muscle size
  2. Femininity
  3. Ratio (lower body more developed)

...the sexiest type of woman would look something like:

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

It’s not total muscle or muscle size per se. It’s the total package. How she carries herself, her attitude and personality. Facial beauty or interesting facial features are important. IRL I have seen muscular women who are drop dead gorgeous and others who are pretty muscular but completely unattractive. This poll suggests that only physical features matter.

cgsweat
Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

As I stated in the original post, I had created at least one similar poll in the past. In that poll, I included Charisma and Style, but unfortunately they received the fewest votes. That type of feedback influences what I decide to include in future polls. Users for the most part seem mainly interested in physical features, and that's fine.

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

Size and strength imho

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

No option for “strength”? That would be my #1

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

Confidence would be my number #1 Enjoying her muscles, would be #2 Being well aware of the effect her muscles have on me, would be #3

All physical aspects would only come after that

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

Muscle size. I have my favourites among muscle women and the best way to make me like them more is to grow even bigger. The world still hasn't witnessed a too big woman.

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

For me, its her size, presence, definitely strength and most importantly, character.

cgsweat
Sep 11, 2023 - permalink

I'll take these into consideration for future polls. I do regret not putting in strength.

Based on these results "height" won't appear in the next poll.

I might also combine the two "chest" options into one to free up space for another option. The logic here is that whether you're into pecs or implants, you're placing a lot of importance on her chest.

Sep 13, 2023 - permalink

Chest 🔥🔥🔥

Sep 13, 2023 - permalink

Skill would be a good category. Eg wrestling, dancing, feats etc

[deleted]
Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

To me, what matters first is femininity. This community is called GIRLS with muscles, right? So if that premise is fulfilled, I guess the variations are endless. Slava is a great example of huge muscles on a super feminine, gorgeous woman. She is on one extreme of the spectrum. Hattie Boydle, on the other hand, is equally attractive in her muscular but slender figure. I think the common feature is definitely their femininity. I just happen to value both.

Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

I chose 5 and those are what is leading in this poll so far.

Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

Not listed verbatim but my favorite is pop, think ella Donna bicep, muscles that almost come from thin air

[deleted]
Sep 17, 2023 - permalink

Personally its femininity, becuase in my opinion, the thing that sperates a female and a male bodybuilder is the girl's feminine features.

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

probably the sexiest aspect is a good armpit shape

[deleted]
Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

probably the sexiest aspect is a good armpit shape

Very refreshing approach. 🙂

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Everybody’s got some good stuff up there already. I’ll add in this…confidence. I love that confident walk especially that bodybuilders get, quads bulging with each step, calves exploding, lats and traps just popping out. It’s such a different walk that really muscular women have and I love it

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Other: Power and dominance.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »