Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Most attractive quality of a female bodybuilder?

Which do you think is most attractive? (362 total votes)

Size (130, 35.9%)
Beauty (109, 30.1%)
Conditioning (78, 21.5%)
Charisma (39, 10.8%)
Style (6, 1.7%)
cgsweat
Mar 02, 2023 - edited Mar 02, 2023 - permalink
title edit

I have a feeling I know where most of the votes will end up, but let's see anyways. 🙂

Think of your favorite FBB's performing on stage. What is the most attractive quality about them?

The choices are based on physical qualities:

• Style: Her choice of posing outfit and routine.
  • Conditioning: How lean/ripped she is.
  • Beauty: How well she has maintained a traditional standard of femininity.
  • Charisma: How much of a natural performer she is.
  • Size: Fairly obvious, but strictly muscle size. Height is irrelevant here.
Mar 02, 2023 - permalink

Charisma. I think of Monique Jones. She’s not conventionally attractive, but the way she carries herself is very sexy. Victoria Dominguez might be an even better example.

Mar 02, 2023 - permalink

I’m going to go with charisma. If she looks lost or wooden on stage, then there’s no amount of size or conditioning that can overcome being boring to watch.

Mar 02, 2023 - permalink

I'm a sucker for beauty. Femininity is highest on my list. Close second is conditioning.

cgsweat
Mar 02, 2023 - permalink

Judging from the results so far, apparently she could perform in a clown outfit and top hat and that would be fine for most. 😂

Obviously this poll isn't perfect, but it is interesting that Style has scored 0% so far...

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

Size is important, but least important in this poll to me. Size without the others....forget it!

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

So, when you do a show, you do pre-judging in the morning then a night show. Pre-judging is only going through the mandatory poses while the night show (at least for FBB and Physique) is where you do your "routine" which is where your style and charisma can shine. Unfortunately however, 98% of the judging is already done in the morning show, and unless something drastic happens those scores pretty much stick. Having said that, they really don't contribute all that much to a successful FBB.

We went with Conditioning because it's what sets bodybuilders apart from let say, powerlifters. But to be a successful FBB you need both Size and Conditioning.

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

I always say I put beauty before anything - I like watching beautiful women first, posing second, and with good muscle tone last.

But I must admit that charisma and show(wo)manship when you're looking for GWM wins most of the time - some women just look good doing anything. So I voted for that, since you cannot choose more than one.

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

Size then beauty.

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

For me, it's conditioning first and foremost, then size. I love extremely ripped and vascular women most of all.

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

Size then beauty.

The choice was a hard one but I prefer more the size.

Mar 04, 2023 - permalink

The mentality, the attitude that makes her do this shit. That's what drives my interest. So, I opted for charisma in this exercise, because it was the closest, even though most people are not charismatic at all.

Mar 04, 2023 - permalink

Femininity. Being on stage flexing muscles in contest shape being able to keep the femininity level high is my first thing

cgsweat
Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

While Size being at the top is no surprise to me, Beauty over Conditioning is. The shredded look seems to be the preference for most users on this site, but not every shredded woman I've seen with any notable degree of popularity also has exceptional beauty.

I'd be interested in knowing who each person has in mind as they're casting their votes. Thinking about it now, I should have included Symmetry as an option... Oh well, live and learn. Maybe next year this poll will pop up again.

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

While Size being at the top is no surprise to me, Beauty over Conditioning is. The shredded look seems to be the preference for most users on this site, but not every shredded woman I've seen with any notable degree of popularity also has exceptional beauty.

I'd be interested in knowing who each person has in mind as they're casting their votes. Thinking about it now, I should have included Symmetry as an option... Oh well, live and learn. Maybe next year this poll will pop up again.

To be honest, it's because most people here are not into the sport itself for the sport, or body-build (or even exercise at all). It's what they like to masturbate to.

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

Since I picked size I would say my thoughts would always go towards Tina Lockwood and Natalia Trukhina.

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

I never have any one person in mind, all types appeal to me, except the unfeminine. Plus size without conditioning just looks fat to me, which is also a turn off.

Mar 08, 2023 - permalink

Combination of size and beauty. Call it shape essentially.

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

I think what she can DO with those muscles is the most important. What's the point of having muscles if she doesn't know how to control and flex them in slow motion to erotic effect on you? A woman could have the most absolutely perfect drop-dead gorgeous physique but if she just lays there like a starfish it's going to be boring af. Or if all she can do is a normal flex. But a woman who's in control of all her muscles and can work you like a beast when you make love and knows all the right angles and visuals for you to enjoy in different positions - that makes her 1000 times better than any lover regardless of size, beauty, conditioning or charisma. Although charisma - how to make the right faces - is a close second.

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

A woman could have the most absolutely perfect drop-dead gorgeous physique but if she just lays there like a starfish it's going to be boring af.

couldn't agree more. Also, if you choose "style" you are probably gay

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

Size. As close as an FBB can come to being like a huge MBB.

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Size.. always for Big muscular girls

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »