Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Fitvids.co, uk closing down in 48 HOURS!

Aug 25, 2023 - permalink

Fitvid.co.uk site closing down - this below from their email.# I have no affiliation to tthe site , just got this as I'm on their mailing list. You have 48 hrs to buy clips, then a week to download from their servers.

"Closing Down Sale

Just two days to grab a bargain before we shut up shop for good.

We cannot thank you enough for your continued support over the years, but now, due to James's ill health and some ongoing commitments for our excellent freelancers, we have decided that the sticky business of a transfer of ownership or any other legal stumbling blocks is better left alone.

The shop part of the website will be open for the next 48 Hours, and then that's it! Our servers will be active for the next seven days to download videos, and then they will be closed too.

A handful of newer clips will be relicensed for the future site we have planned, but only a handful. This newsletter will also continue for the next few weeks.

The code to receive 50% off all clips - theend So if ever there was a time to grab those clips you thinking about buying - this is it! To access the shop go HERE" To email us with questions, concerns, sending your final best wishes - as always info@fitvids.co.uk"

Aug 25, 2023 - permalink

Oh no, this is a massive bummer! Fitvids lately to me has been the best source for high quality fbb clips, and great korean representation too. Really sad to see it go. Hope James recovers from his ill health too.

Aug 26, 2023 - edited Aug 26, 2023 - permalink

Seems like the shop is already closed. Or at least I can't find a way to get anywhere past the announcement. In other words, the 48 hours probably ended days ago and the seven days will end this weekend?

Edited:

No. The shop is still open here (though probably not for long) and there's another discussion with more info here.

Aug 27, 2023 - permalink

Dang! Looks like I'm gonna miss out on those Theresa Ivancik videos! 4K too! Maaaaan...

Aug 27, 2023 - permalink

Dang! Looks like I'm gonna miss out on those Theresa Ivancik videos! 4K too! Maaaaan...

Why? Shop is still open online.

Aug 27, 2023 - edited Aug 27, 2023 - permalink

Ah dammit, wish I had known about this earlier. The store still seems to be up for the moment, so I'm going to load up my cart with a bunch of stuff and try, thankfully if it goes through the servers will still be up to download.

Aug 27, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Salad123
Aug 27, 2023 - edited Aug 27, 2023 - permalink

Yep, was able to get my first order through just now, and the downloads are working. There are intermittent database connection errors, but I think that's probably just because the site's getting hammered. Also, Paypal is the only payment processor that seems to be working (they probably turned off the others already).

EDIT: Actually the other payment processors may still be working, I think that was just my CC company making sure it wasn't fraud because I don't order much stuff from the UK.

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

Looks like the final sale shop has now gone, Hope you all got the clips you wanted in time.

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

I'm actually still able to access the shop ok? As well as add things to a cart and apply the discount, although admittedly I didn't try checking out.

Are you going directly to https://www.fitvids.co.uk/shop instead of the front page?

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

I'm actually still able to access the shop ok? As well as add things to a cart and apply the discount, although admittedly I didn't try checking out.

Are you going directly to https://www.fitvids.co.uk/shop instead of the front page?

I can access it now as well, it was forwarding to the homepage previously.

It's a bank (public) Holiday about to end here in the Uk , so I expect it to be gone by the morning.

Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

The site is still open but the 50% off coupon no longer works

Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

You also can't buy anything anymore, they had disabled all the payment methods when I checked earlier today.

Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

Well more money stays in my pocket!

Sep 03, 2023 - permalink

Email update for those who purchased: "The Final Week

One final week to download all of your past purchases from the Fitvids.co.uk website.

So Sunday 10th September will be the final day for downloading."

Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

An update, for anyone not on their mailing list:

Crazy cats - we've decided on a soft launch of our new site. We have just one video on offer at then moment! (in two different resolutions) And there's every chance half of our setup has gone wrong and the only way to test things properly is to go live!

Fitvids is officially no more - we'd like to wish James the best in his retirement from work (due to his health issues) and we'd also like to welcome Jackson to our team.

Our new website is called - Sculpted - we hope to be bringing you something a little different as the months progress, but keeping it classy.

https://sculpted.uk

Nick will be on hand for the next three days to wrap up everything Fitvids related before we delete everything for good. The new site has no proper design as yet - hence the soft launch, but we hope you enjoy the new video product.

Please note - should you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter there is a link down below.

J, N & F ;-)

Currently there's just 1 new video of Anastasia Leonova up. I don't know which if any of the old videos will be made available again in the future, or if it'll only be new stuff going forward.

Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

Wondering if the watermark is just on the preview..

Sep 30, 2023 - edited Oct 01, 2023 - permalink

If anyone cares, I can confirm, watermark remains in the final product.

Oct 01, 2023 - permalink

The small watermark in the bottom corner, I think they had also some previews with a giant one in the middle of the frame, which isn't part of the full videos.

Also just wanted to note that they've uploaded some videos on sculpted.uk of the old fitvids 2018 gym shoot with Gemma Lancaster, so if there's something you missed before there's a chance it may become available again. They seem to have chopped it into 4 videos instead of 2, but looking at the previews the total runtime is the same between both versions (~37 minutes total). I don't remember the price of the 2-video fitvids version to know whether the current one is a better or worse deal, but I suspect this version is more expensive in terms of dollars/minute.

Oct 05, 2023 - permalink

They've put up several of the Fitvids video sets now. Great to see some Louise Plumb clips I don't already have.

Hopefully they'll start doing bundles of older videos at a lower price, like Fitvids used to.

Oct 10, 2023 - permalink

Hadn't checked in a while and didn't realize it was closing. Were a lot of clips I wanted, but I really hope Sculpted is able to take off and keep adding old fitvids clips.

Oct 16, 2023 - permalink

Several more clips up at Sculpted now, and a 'launch sale' with 50% off until 22nd October - get in there!

Oct 16, 2023 - permalink

They appear to have put a huge amount of stuff up recently. As far as I can tell, all the Anastasia Leonova videos are now available. Interestingly, Fitvids is still reported on the billing.

Oct 16, 2023 - permalink

They appear to have put a huge amount of stuff up recently. As far as I can tell, all the Anastasia Leonova videos are now available. Interestingly, Fitvids is still reported on the billing.

That’s suspicious considering that they said it would be too difficult to transfer ownership of the company but they are still using the same billing account.

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

Did anyone manage to grab the vid from Inese Jaunpaule? Or will it be added to the new website?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqaKBhTbtYU

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »