Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

I hit the jackpot guys, treat them like regular ladies the muscles are a bonus.

Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

Well guys I contacted a very well known beautiful ifbb pro. We were talking and stuff and I shot her $ for deposit. Sensual muscle worship session. Well we talked constantly I thought she was just being courteous and she brought up cancelling the session and having a proper date because if I was serious she didn't want our 1st meet like that. I was like hell yeah I'd rather that and get to know each other slow. I told her she wasn't a fetish to me she's gorgeous with no deep voice or jaw. We spent Friday and Saturday night together. She even offered my money back for the room but nah. She sleeps nude omg holding her was awesome the next night she used that amazing body on me even though bc I held back the night before treated her like a regular woman not all flex!! Lemme feel! Can I touch... We found out(we both enjoy her sitting on my face) people say she's mean but she's really sweet if you get to know her. Sunday she invited me to her place and we just chilled and I just held her. I'm supposed to meet her in a few weeks. I'm going to get her a dress and sneak under snack on those thighs, abs then her womanhood while in public lol I'll give hints if you msg me she told me guys want a "bodybuilder bitch" not a GF were keeping it secret bc she sessions.

Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

Damn that's pretty cool man

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

OP > winning the California state lottery

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Sorry, but it still sounds more like a schmoe-type relationship to me. But hey, good for you man!

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Trust it's not we act like a regular couple I'd show you messages where she doesn't want me to see her like that she calls y'all fan boys. She gives me just as much as I give to her. What's schmoe about it? We talked and decided to spend a weekend together. I didn't pay her she actually helped with the room. Spent 2 nights together and a lazy Sunday. Yeah I definitely felt her incredible body and massaged her (I do that to all my GFs) she likes that I lift but for health. I'll show a mod the messages and record a phone call.

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

What does she look like or is there any bodybuilders you can compare her to ?

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Enjoy your time with her in the real world-- go to fun places and have lots of sex, stay away from drama and keep things real, stay off the fan sites-- nobody on the internet has a vote on what makes you both happy in life.

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Musclebabes10
Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Enjoy your time with her in the real world-- go to fun places and have lots of sex, stay away from drama and keep things real, stay off the fan sites-- nobody on the internet has a vote on what makes you both happy in life.

Yup that's what she brought up she doesn't mind the stares or comments but doesn't like talking to "fan boys" and she'll let me feel and stuff bc she knows I love it but I don't only focus on that. I'd describe her as having mistress treasure's stacked and jacked with like a really beautiful face and no roid voice.

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Congrats! Don't fuck this up....

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Uh…..Ok, sure. It might affect things slightly if she read your posts though.

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Trust she has no idea and I'm like really really interested in her and not just her body I'm sure if she did I'd explain that to some guys I hit gold

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Uh-huh, sure.

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Trust she has no idea and I'm like really really interested in her and not just her body I'm sure if she did I'd explain that to some guys I hit gold

I tried to tell you: you don’t have to explain anything to guys on the Internet. Go spend time with your girl.

cgsweat
Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

This is the kind of thing you take to the chat room if you really feel like you have to tell other people. The forum is publicly visible to unregistered users and therefore you run the risk of her seeing this thread.

But on the other hand, as Austin Powers once said, "Danger is my middle name."

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

I won't lie if she finds out but at least I kept it anonymous. Plus I told her I'm not like the guys that hide and are embarrassed by liking muscular women.

cgsweat
Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Yeah but you can't half ass it one way or the other. If you're not the type to "hide and are embarrassed" by it then you'd just come completely out and also tell her you're sharing with other schmoes on the internet.

Being truthful to her shouldn't be a selective process. You either are or you aren't.

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Uh-huh, sure.

Yeah

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Did this really happen? Seems too good to be real. but you never know for sure.

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Sounds like a load of BS to me with how many times you’ve said “and she lets me touch/feel her”

Sounds like you’ve rarely ever been with a woman if I’m being honest

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

I’m wondering where/what city are you in ? Where is this love fest happening?

Jul 21, 2023 - edited Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

Sounds like a load of BS to me with how many times you’ve said “and she lets me touch/feel her”

Sounds like you’ve rarely ever been with a woman if I’m being honest

I'll post a picture of me and you post one of you better yet our f@cebooks let women judge and you can see I do alright with not just women with muscle I trust a good admin to verify you and me. So what's up? I'll start looking for an admin. I don't gotta prove shit to you but I don't like being called a liar, that's why I want an admin bc they won't snitch.

Bro I'm not going to give more details maybe to a mod or something not you and it's not a love fest she's like 3 hr driving and my job sends me to her city if you don't believe me let's bet cash app and admin $40 and I will too. I'll shoot him messages, her personal number to call like a telemarketer and record the face time. I'm going in a couple of weeks she lets me hold and pda. If I'm telling the truth the 40 is mine She does little flexes and stuff bc she knows I like it but I don't treat her like a session girl. In 3 weeks we're meeting up I'll snap a picture of us in bed for the admin tho. Better yet I'll 3 way call her today with you on mute but you'd snitch so let's find an admin bc your going to pay for our lunch. This bet applies to all the doubters.

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

Yeah but you can't half ass it one way or the other. If you're not the type to "hide and are embarrassed" by it then you'd just come completely out and also tell her you're sharing with other schmoes on the internet.

Being truthful to her shouldn't be a selective process. You either are or you aren't.

Idk we're just kinda dating and stuff she knows I like muscular women but we were just talking and suggested the date because I talked to her regularly didn't ask stats lifts or flex pictures. Told her she could dress baggy if she wanted on our date. I told her if it's ever official I'm shouting it. Right now it's on the low bc it's new and she makes good money from schmoes I've seen it she shows me your messages

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

Just WOW 0.0

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

Told her she could dress baggy if she wanted on our date.

Sincere advice here, for if/when you meet an actual woman. Don't tell them how to dress for a date.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »