Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

I hit the jackpot guys, treat them like regular ladies the muscles are a bonus.

Jul 21, 2023 - edited Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

Sincere advice here, for if/when you meet an actual woman. Don't tell them how to dress for a date.

He doesn't need your advice bro, he got himself a beautiful, voluptuous FBB girlfriend by creeping on her in dms. He could probably teach you a thing or two.

In all seriousness, this is like that weird dude who keeps referring to Natalia Coelho as his "personal friend" cranked up to 11. Schmoes are wilding out these days.

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

Honestly, you brought this upon yourself by bragging about it.

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

> Sounds like a load of BS to me with how many times you’ve said “and she lets me touch/feel her” > > Sounds like you’ve rarely ever been with a woman if I’m being honest

I'll post a picture of me and you post one of you better yet our f@cebooks let women judge and you can see I do alright with not just women with muscle I trust a good admin to verify you and me. So what's up? I'll start looking for an admin. I don't gotta prove shit to you but I don't like being called a liar, that's why I want an admin bc they won't snitch.

Bro I'm not going to give more details maybe to a mod or something not you and it's not a love fest she's like 3 hr driving and my job sends me to her city if you don't believe me let's bet cash app and admin $40 and I will too. I'll shoot him messages, her personal number to call like a telemarketer and record the face time. I'm going in a couple of weeks she lets me hold and pda. If I'm telling the truth the 40 is mine She does little flexes and stuff bc she knows I like it but I don't treat her like a session girl. In 3 weeks we're meeting up I'll snap a picture of us in bed for the admin tho. Better yet I'll 3 way call her today with you on mute but you'd snitch so let's find an admin bc your going to pay for our lunch. This bet applies to all the doubters.

This is way better than that Sarah vs Natalia thread. There's rarely anything more entertaining than a "my girlfriend in another state" story, even when it's true!

OP: Live in YOUR truth. (at least that's what Black Twitter says everyone should do)

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

I told her that bc she was telling me that some guys just want to be seen w "bodybuilder bitches" and stuff all yall that think I'm full of shit like I said let's find an admin thats been here a while and put yall $$$$ where your mouths are unless yall scared...

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

I told her that bc she was telling me that some guys just want to be seen w "bodybuilder bitches" and stuff all yall that think I'm full of shit like I said let's find an admin thats been here a while and put yall $$$$ where your mouths are unless yall scared...

I'll bet you eleventy billion Schrute Bucks that none of this ever happened.

I'd also like to place a hedge bet of $69,420 Zimbabwean dollars that you bought a session and everything else is fiction.

The biggest giveaway of this story being compete BS is that if this were in fact true for anybody here, they wouldn’t be wasting their time with trying to adamantly convince everybody else that they got with a muscular woman because they would be too busy being with them and doing adult activities that aren’t along the lines of balancing their accounts or shopping for insurance.

Look at the people who are legitimately with buff women like HighProtein and damagecontrol. They don’t spend their time here constantly bragging or convincing people that they are with a muscular woman because they don’t need to.

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

I'll bet you eleventy billion Schrute Bucks that none of this ever happened.

I'd also like to place a hedge bet of $69,420 Zimbabwean dollars that you bought a session and everything else is fiction.

Aww damn you got me I came up with this elaborate story to impress you. I wanted to look so cool for you guys. I have proof bro like really put your money where your mouth is bud I'll bet you $100 a simple 3 way call will clear everything but yeah joke bc your scared or broke I got receipts bro. I just wanted to let you know it's possible if you don't schmoe out.

@cgsweat or @elsieguen ya want to make a few bucks and just listen in on a 3 way call lol

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

The biggest giveaway of this story being compete BS is that if this were in fact true for anybody here, they would be wasting their time with trying to adamantly convince everybody else that they got with a muscular woman because they would be too busy being with them and doing adult activities that aren’t along the lines of balancing their accounts or shopping for insurance.

Look at the people who are legitimately with buff women like HighProtein and damagecontrol. They don’t spend their time here constantly bragging or convincing people that they are with a muscular woman because *they don’t need to

You're right and I shouldn't but I hate being called a liar especially when I have proof. I want their money to show them. That's what we're planning she's 4 hrs away from me but work sends me to her city. I'm a project coordinator and can WFH but I have a teenage son too and responsibilities in my city and can't just cut out

This video is a bit older, but I know there have been people here who ask how to meet female bodybuilders or muscular women in general, so here is a bodybuilder answering this question. What are your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uf73-AsTcw

@gatsby you have no room to talk posting this...

But! Crystal points out some good things, my Facebook would show you I don't just go after female bodybuilders. My son's mom dances (not exotic)

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Musclebabes10
cgsweat
Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

At this point this thread has descended into mudslinging.

Chainer
Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

cgsweat locked this but I want to add:

You seem to have this entitled attitude that because people don't believe your difficult-to-believe story, they somehow owe you money over it.

No. When you come on here and present a story that's difficult to believe, you need to accept that either you need to provide some proof upfront, or else that you'll be questioned over it. The burden of proof is on YOU.

Thread locked by Chainer.
« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »