Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Sarah V. feuds w/ Natalia C. ahead of Olympia '23

Jul 18, 2023 - edited Jul 20, 2023 by cgsweat - permalink
title edit... originally "What is this all about?"

Does anyone know what's going on between Sarah Villegas and Natalia Coelho?

fp909
Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

:tea: :Frog:

Jul 18, 2023 - edited Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

Definitely a little curious on what's been going on. I know Sarah was pretty pissed about her 2nd place finish in this recent Olympia. She blamed the coaching. Said they wanted to not come quite as ripped but more balanced. Don't quote me as it's been months since I read about it so the description could be a bit different. But basically they changed up the prep going into 2022 Olympia and suddenly she falls short of 1st place. What competitor wouldn't be mad about that? Why would you make changes when you've been placing #1 two years in a row at the most prestigious contest your sport has to offer? Stick with what has been working until someone takes your spot.

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

Cannot wait to watch Sarah, Natalia, Emily, and Brooke battle it out. It will be epic.

I, for one, thought that Sarah was unbeatable. I was wrong. Natalia beat her, in my opinion, fairly. Now, Sarah is pissed. She seems to have the heart of a champion and I suspect she will be on point this fall, at the O. Emily is a wild card. She has really upped her game in a short period of time. She will be a worthy challenger. Brooke is seasoned and keeps improving. Not sure she can crack the top three, but who knows?

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

I dunno, it seems like Sarah makes stuff like this on her account for the buzz and controversy pre or post olympia (anyone remember the 250k 'bet' vs. Shaniques title?) It all seems to get everyone talking about women's physique. Kinda seems a bit WWE kafabe to me, but that's my cynical lens on it

fp909
Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

Wasn’t it that she was told to coke in a bit softer and it boned her?

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

DD, I for one, like the smack talk. It makes this much more exciting.

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

Let them oil wrestle to settle this.

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

As Natalia's personal friend Sarah has gone Cray Cray since losing. I saw her pulling a judge behind the stairs at the theater in Vegas composing to the judge about placing. I'm gonna show this to her and see what the hell is going on. If Sarah is lying and making threats then she NEEDS to be banned from the Olympia.

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

I informed WoS and members of the industry that run the Olympia to look into this since this could lead to physical harm to Natalia. Fans can do crazy things for athletes.

fp909
Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

Definitely looks like one blocked the other tho I’m banking on Sarah ding the blocking.

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

Natalia's response to me. Ya it seems Sarah is trying to hype herself up like she did with Shanique but took it too far with this post. I hope no one harms her in any form after this but Nat seems to be laughing it off because Sarah looks pathetic.

Hiii my friend! Oh boy hahaha lots of people sending me this. Idk what her deal is. Maybe try to hype herself as she did last time with Shanique. But that doesn’t look good neither professional . Don’t give her voice. Let her say whatever she wants, and we keep focusing on spreading positivity only and defending our title 😇😇😇💎🫶

fp909
Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

yeah i got a note from someone telling me that "she's just mad" lmao she's stirring up beef when there isn't a stew to be found

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

Unbelievable, the sport should do something about this because a fan could have cuaed physical harm to Nat. It happens in other sports too and The Olympia at minimum should fine her and make her publicly apologize for the lie or face being banned from competition at the O this year.

This makes the sport and the league look really bad and since the Olympia had a smear article printed last year before the event, this gives them more ammo to write another hit piece.

At least they did something about Stephanie Fletcher last year.

fp909
Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

Nothing will come of this except her embarrassing herself. At least if you make accusations you should have some receipts

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

You're right she's only embarrassing herself by doing this and by putting out on social media makes it even worse since ppl have receipts of this message.

I bet someone is going to bring it up at the Olympia press conference and I bet it will really make her mad and embarrassed.

Maybe I should be the one to do it 😏😏😏

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink
Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

To quote hall of fame football player Terrel Owens " Get your popcorn ready"

Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

Would love to see Emily quietly win after all the smack talk from these two.

Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

Would love to see Emily quietly win after all the smack talk from these two.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the only 1 talking smack is Sarah and look how that worked out last year for her. Nat is killing it in training and won't show it all till the O. Unlike cocky Sarah who showed off her legs last year at the press conference only for them to get soft the next day during the show.

Sarah's Cray Cray

Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

Being the one to dethrone Shanique went to Sarah’s head

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Could someone please edit the title of the thread to indicate what this 'this' is what this is all about?

It is generally bad behavior to use clickbait titles. Everywhere. A title should summarize the first message, but never refer to it.

cgsweat
Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Could someone please edit the title of the thread to indicate what this 'this' is what this is all about?

Done.

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Being the one to dethrone Shanique went to Sarah’s head

Loozer is at the core of this I think

Jul 20, 2023 - edited Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

It's no way you can prove whose behind these "accounts" even if it's true it doesn't matter that's what the block button is for.

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »