Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Sarah V. feuds w/ Natalia C. ahead of Olympia '23

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

I've said it before but Emily winning would be such an amazing ending to this saga.

or Brooke

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

Looks like Natalia knows she's going to take that win over Sarah

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

Those videos were so intense. Sarah is legit hardcore with her attitude. And again, those "shorts."

fp909
Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

i feel like it's all in Sarah's head. like she's one of those people that has a chip on their shoulder for no reason and using anything and everything as posterboard material

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

You're right she's only embarrassing herself by doing this and by putting out on social media makes it even worse since ppl have receipts of this message.

I bet someone is going to bring it up at the Olympia press conference and I bet it will really make her mad and embarrassed.

Maybe I should be the one to do it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yes please do it.

cgsweat
Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

I've said it before but Emily winning would be such an amazing ending to this saga.

Schubert? She has a great body but I think it's still a work in progress. She has more than enough size and definition, but I'm not sure she has the right ratio of proportions that the judges are looking for.

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

i feel like it's all in Sarah's head. like she's one of those people that has a chip on their shoulder for no reason and using anything and everything as posterboard material

So she comes from the Michael Jordan school of taking it personal.

cgsweat
Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

So she comes from the Michael Jordan school of taking it personal.

...But Michael Jordan is the G.O.A.T.

Ohhhh I see what you did there! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Itโ€™s all attention-grabbing promo stuff. Donโ€™t take it seriously.

Sep 23, 2023 - permalink

Itโ€™s all attention-grabbing promo stuff. Donโ€™t take it seriously.

100%. It's all for promotion.

Oct 14, 2023 - permalink

Exactly!! So many comments on her posts saying "the title was stolen" geez can't believe they buy it. Makes me question some of her fans.

Sarah's fans are ignorant and dumb as sheep they just kiss Sarah's ass no matter what the circumstances are and they are this devoted to her insufferable ass that they look ridiculous.

Oct 14, 2023 - permalink

Sarah's fans are ignorant and dumb as sheep they just kiss Sarah's ass no matter what the circumstances are and they are this devoted to her insufferable ass that they look ridiculous.

But if they get you to respond and talk about them and about Sarah, isn't that good for your favorites? And isn't that good for the event?

Monkeys and trolls get everyone else paid.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »