Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do women on steroids have a higher potential than natural men?

Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

What's a wrt ped?

wrt = "with respect to"

Jun 27, 2023 - edited Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

I am so disillusioned. All of this glorious female muscle. And it’s only because of a bunch of drugs which is certainly going to snuff them out decades (if not several decades) ahead of schedule. I’m beginning think it’s a good thing I cannot catch a muscular pritty kitty of my own now. I won’t be able to enjoy her for long before she croaks or suffers something terrible which physically wrecks her for the rest of her life.

It's not only because of the drugs; they do need to have excellent nutrition, train a lot, and get proper rest. Most people can't summon the will or find the time to do that and it really does take a lot of dedication.

You shouldn't be too disillusioned. I was a recreational bodybuilder and developed a pretty nice physique but was always natural and I would go to gyms where the women and men were both HUGE and ripped. It was obvious that it was PEDs. Once you see them up close there is no mistaking it. Normal humans, even very athletic humans, do not look like they do. They want to trade potential health risks down the road to look amazing right now. It is what it is.

Bear in mind that steroids are super addictive. Once a lot of people start taking them they can't stop. That's where the health problems come into play; if you do steroids on and off for a couple of years you cab probably (but not always) come out fine. But a lot of people can't stop taking them in the same way that some people just can't stop smoking once they start; that's when their health can begin to be at risk or where they are setting themselves up for major issues when they are older.

Jun 27, 2023 - edited Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

Yeah I think the average PED user on here seems to have physiques that will be extremely difficult for most men to achieve, when it comes down to the top percentage of women on here it would be impossible for a natural man to compete, I don't think any natural guy is touching Andrea Shaw in this pic:

I don't think you realized what you typed.

https://youtu.be/MupFMhiSlJk?t=994

Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

I don't think you realized what you typed.

https://youtu.be/MupFMhiSlJk?t=994

Those guys look no where near her level, they're all flexing as hard as possible and still look smaller and less defined, the roided guys in the pic before looks closer to how she looks.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »