Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Why are you here?

What is the main reason that you're on GWM? (760 total votes)

I can't answer with only one hand! (255, 33.6%)
It's like an addiction, and I'm always looking for the next big name (172, 22.6%)
I already know who my favorites are, and I'm just here to check out their latest pics (104, 13.7%)
I see this site as an archive, and I mostly enjoy browsing through older images (76, 10.0%)
I use this site as a way to connect with others who share the same interests (48, 6.3%)
I want to find out their socials so I can follow them (28, 3.7%)
I'm looking for ways to show my support for their hard work (27, 3.6%)
Other (26, 3.4%)
I'm trying to find the dirtier side of them (OF, C4S, etc.) (14, 1.8%)
I'm looking for a way to contact (and possibly date) them (10, 1.3%)
cgsweat
Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

I'm going to allow multiple answers here, but I ask that you try to keep it down to just 2 or 3.

Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

Wow, cgsweat. You really need to add an "all of the above" button to click on. 😆

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

Dear Friends. Undoubtedly there are more than 3 reasons why I am here. Always very grateful for the material shared.

Chainer
Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

I think my main use cases are finding new women I like and didn't know about, and having a convenient archive for my favorites.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

Primarily to discover new women and to look at my favorite pictures in one place.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

I picked most of them .i think this is just a great site to find the best pics of strong women .without having to deal with irrelevant crap popping up like on more mainstream sites. This site has great desgin too.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

I use this as a social app. Instead of following gwm on Facebook or Instagram where everything is public, I prefer to follow here where only like minded people are around.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

Just to take the load off, if you know what l mean😂

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

New girls, favourites, discussion with others.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

To look at pics and vids, and chat (when that actually happens, lol)

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

It’s good to see that most of us aren’t delusional enough to think we could get them IRL.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

Other - I'm a bodybuilder and I'm here to get inspiration and motivation

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

daily dose of dopamine

Jun 17, 2023 - permalink

its very inspiring to see them achieve their greatness. Plus I love to see the progress as time goes on.

Jun 17, 2023 - permalink

Wow, cgsweat. You really need to add an "all of the above" button to click on. 😆

I know, right?

Jun 18, 2023 - permalink

daily dose of dopamine

Unfortunately, I’ve fallen down this hole too.

Jun 18, 2023 - permalink

Unfortunately, I’ve fallen down this hole too.

Aren't we all

Jun 19, 2023 - permalink

I actually find some of the discussions here fascinating. Obviously the pictures and videos are great, but it's nice to be able to have intelligent discussions with others who share the same interests.

Jun 19, 2023 - edited Jun 19, 2023 - permalink

For me, it's not an addiction, but more so a habit. It was a hobby and I got used to checking this site for new pictures on my phone for 10-20 mins everyday before going to sleep.

I stopped enjoying this and there are days when I don't visit and it just feels off. Like when you're used to playing a game or watching an episode of a show every day, and one day you don't, and it feels like your day is missing something.

I think this one is a weird case, but this feeling that something is missing is what makes it hard for me to break habits and ultimately what brings me back every few days. As opposed to addictions, where you feel a specific urge, this feels more like a case of OCD (but who knows I never got diagnosed).

Edit: I know this is a long message and kind of a deep dive into my psyche but I just wanted to get these thoughts off my mind.

Jun 19, 2023 - permalink

Muscle fetish is why I'm here 🤷‍♂️

The same reason why I'm here as well, I'm afraid.

cgsweat
Jun 19, 2023 - permalink

I threw this option in here out of curiosity. I'm somewhat relieved that it's the least popular vote, however it's still a little disconcerting that 6 people among us think this is a dating site...

Jun 21, 2023 - permalink

I have always been fascinated and aroused by muscular females. Their strenght makes me weak. Everyone has their fetish, muscular females are my fetish.

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »