Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Why are you here?

fp909
Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

If anything good comes from this recent drama it’s a little self reflection πŸ’€

Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

this site is actually pretty good for references and anatomy study, though ive never used it that way lol

Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

I originally discovered this site after reading an online article about Vladislava Galagan becoming an internet sensation ("the Kendall Jenner" of body building" as it said). Having looked around the site a bit I started to discover that I have a fetish for muscular women in addition to my other fetishes. Indeed there are quite a few pictures on the site of GWM wearing leather, latex, thigh high boots and other clothes often associated with BDSM and femdom. So yeah I like using the site to find arousing pics and videos, sometimes for wanking to and sometimes just for turning myself on and feeling frustrated which can be enjoyable as well.

Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

I would love to have voted in this poll, and my answers might have surprised some folks. It is complicated why I visit the site, and it starts a long long time ago. Even was a young child I was fascinated by strength, male, female, any kind. I remember watching an episode of the Wonderful World of Disney in which one character was so angry he lifted the top of the bar off the sides, nails and all, in a saloon. I remember that moved me. Even more moving was seeing muscular female dancers move what they had, and later watching some of the more muscular female tennis players in a professional tournament that I went to and was a ball boy for as I got older.

I fell in love with a female athlete in college with whom I got engaged, and although she did not lift weights, she had muscular legs with both strength and endurance, but at that time, although I knew I liked the look of muscular legs, I did not realize the depth of my attraction to muscles. Then, while she was still at college and I was working in another city, I happened to watch the first televised female bodybuilding show, in which I think only three women competed. (Rachel McLeish won.) At that point I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was infatuated with women who were strong and muscular, and I did so because I liked the look but also admired the dedication and the sort of gender bending aspect of it.

Back to my fiancee, after she graduated from college, she won a scholarship and started rowing at her school abroad. Highly competitive despite being only 5'3", she made the university lightweight eight. She wrote me that she was getting stronger and bigger, gaining muscles she never knew she had and said, "You should see me do push-ups now." When she returned stateside in March, we had a great time together, and though I was still stronger than he, it was not by much, and I loved it. I don't think it would have bothered me much if she had con tinted and gotten to be as strong as me or even stronger. Also, If I hadn't realized how much I was attracted to strong and muscular women before, I definitely knew then. Unfortunately, the distance proved an obstacle, and she broke off the engagement.

And this is the background that explains my answer to the question, "Why am I here?" It is a combination of three or four of the options presented. First and foremost, I am viscerally attracted to women who are fit, strong, and muscular, (It's in my DNA), and this is the best place I know to see them and commune with others who feel the same way. 2nd, I admire the effort and dedication of those athletes who engage in a sport that is so grueling and that exposes them to a certain amount of ridicule, and following from that, I find inspiration in their hard work. I am no longer able to lift seriously, because I tore my rotator cuff a number of years ago benching as much as I possibly could without a spotter. (Yeah, I know, stupid as fuck). However, when I was lifting five days a week and gaining etc., I took inspiration from these women. I read about their workouts and saw the results. I know some men who are ashamed because they can't match the lifts or the gains of some of the women on here criticize them for using gear, but I don't. No matter what they use, they still have to put in the work. They still have to remain focused. They still have to deny themselves certain foods for part of the year. I admire that. BUT yeah, the main reason I come to this site is because I am attracted to women with muscle, and I don't see them in everyday life. This is the place where I can find the kind of women I admire and desire.

Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

Why is any of us here!? πŸ€” Mankind been searching for this answer a long time! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

I'm attracted to muscular women.

And to a lesser extent, as a lifter (Crossfit, not bodybuilding, though,) I do find some inspiration through them. But my motivation and discipline for my sport is mostly internal, so it's mostly because I find them attractive.

And there are some pretty cool people here that I enjoy interacting with and with whom I would totally enjoy hanging out with for a beer or something.

Mar 19, 2024 - permalink

And to a lesser extent, as a lifter (Crossfit, not bodybuilding, though,) I do find some inspiration through them. But my motivation and discipline for my sport is mostly internal, so it's mostly because I find them attractive. And there are some pretty cool people here that I enjoy interacting with and with whom I would totally enjoy hanging out with for a beer or something. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/geometry dash subzero

Yes, I like having teammates like that.

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

networking

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »