Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Whose physique do you prefer? (Part 3, the largest FBB's)

Whose physique do you prefer? (458 total votes)

Andrea Shaw (147, 32.1%)
Eun Hee Kang (97, 21.2%)
Natalia Trukhina (71, 15.5%)
Tina Lockwood (41, 9.0%)
Colette Guimond (33, 7.2%)
Kim Perez (26, 5.7%)
Monique Jones (13, 2.8%)
Anastasia Korableva (13, 2.8%)
Renne Toney (9, 2.0%)
Nancy Lewis (8, 1.7%)
cgsweat
May 07, 2023 - permalink

Unlike Part 1, this poll will ignore the implant caveat.

Comparing the physiques of the largest FBB's of all time!

Part of the "Whose physique do you prefer?" series...

I would have added more names, but I am restricted to 10 choices so I had to narrow it down. If someone you would have rather voted for is missing, just write her name in the comments.

Andrea Shaw

Natalia Trukhina

Anastasia Korableva

#merge

Tina Lockwood

Renne Toney

Monique Jones

Kim Perez

Nancy Lewis

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1689728/

Colette Guimond

Eun Hee Kang

fp909
May 07, 2023 - permalink

Andrea isn't the pure biggest but she's the most aesthetic and gets my pick.

younger colette guimond--around when she had her accident-- would be my next choice.

Probably a combo of nancy lewis or kim perez as my #3 pick. shame kim never did topless...

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Tina Lockwood is my personal GOAT, but Andrea Shaw is a far better bodybuilder. But I consider both of them to be the top.

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Kim Perez is my personal favorite since I actually saw her IRL many years ago, it’s hard to put into words how big she looked.

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Kim Perez is my personal favorite since I actually saw her IRL many years ago, it’s hard to put into words how big she looked.

Exactly. No contest!

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Hard to pick but I have to go with Eun Hee Kang. Overall, for me, she is the best. Really big muscles and she's short which makes her look massive. Nice lines, just needs to work more on her conditioning if she hopefully competes again. Plus I guess I have a thing for Asian women. I pick her over Andrea cuz she is younger and cuter, plus I really don't like deflated boobs. Kim Perez is also one of my first favs but she isn't as built in lower body as in upper. Tina Lockwood looks amazing, love those calves, but I'm not too familiar with her yet. Although Anastasia and Natalia are humongous, they are furthest from the female on this list.

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Andrea Shaw perfectly combines size and aesthetics. She’s the best on this list, though Kim Perez gets an honorable mention.

May 07, 2023 - permalink

I thought it was going to take a while for me to decide between Andrea and Kim. But then remembered the look of Colette around the late 90's. And the even shocking level of size she reached in the early 2000's. I don't think we'll ever see another like her and that made her my choice.

May 07, 2023 - permalink

I can't make a choice. They are all exceptional. And I can name a lot more.

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Colette. Her pecs are huge. I wish I sessioned with her before she stopped

fp909
May 07, 2023 - permalink

Tina Lockwood is my personal GOAT, but Andrea Shaw is a far better bodybuilder. But I consider both of them to be the top.

I wish Tina had stuck around a bit longer

cgsweat
May 07, 2023 - permalink

I can't make a choice. They are all exceptional. And I can name a lot more.

Yeah, again it's limited to just 10 choices. I could have thrown in more names if the system would allow, such as Jay Fuchs, Virginia Sanchez, Aleesha Young (if she wasn't blacklisted), Amelia Hernandez, Alina Popa, Carla Maria, Cornelia Brandt, Tina Chandler, Tazzie Colomb, Monique Hayes, Joanna Thomas, Christine Envall, and many many more...

cgsweat
May 07, 2023 - permalink

The names I settled on are who I feel like is a nice mix between modern and old school. So far the top 3 in this poll are FBB's who are still active today, and quite popular.

Colette ranks as the highest "blast from the past" though (up to this point).

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Andrea is really outstanding, but I had to go with Kim on this one. She's just an all time favorite that still holds up.

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Eun Hee Kang (29, 22.1%) >>> Natalia Trukhina? I'm surprised. I want to see EHK in candid or contest video.

May 08, 2023 - permalink

It was between Tina and Natalia for me, but in the end I picked Natalia. There was something so wonderful about Tina in her time.

May 08, 2023 - permalink

I think we have the wrong Lewis here. Lesa Lewis was much bigger than Nancy.

May 08, 2023 - permalink

What an incredible selection. Nearly impossible to firmly have a favourite.

May 08, 2023 - permalink

No contest. She is the very best.

May 08, 2023 - permalink

Yeah, again it's limited to just 10 choices. I could have thrown in more names if the system would allow, such as Jay Fuchs, Virginia Sanchez, Aleesha Young (if she wasn't blacklisted), Amelia Hernandez, Alina Popa, Carla Maria, Cornelia Brandt, Tina Chandler, Tazzie Colomb, Monique Hayes, Joanna Thomas, Christine Envall, and many many more...

That's why I can't choose

May 08, 2023 - permalink

Natalia would be my favorite, but she insists on shooting from tricky angles and possibly doctoring her photos — as I’ve said before, even if she isn’t shopped, she LOOKS shopped. Korableva is my personal favorite, but I can see why many guys don’t like her — she doesn’t have D cups bolted to her chest, and she doesn’t take boudoir photos in lingerie. She doesn’t work to make herself look sexy at all.

fp909
May 08, 2023 - permalink

possibly

try definitely.

May 15, 2023 - permalink

Kim Perez, Natalia for size, and like all of the others. The bigger...the better, but need to stay feminine.

May 16, 2023 - permalink

This was so hard, but in 2023, I have to say Andrea. She is so well proportioned it is undeniable.

May 16, 2023 - permalink

There is a picture of Andrea standing next to Eun Hee and I was amazed at how small Andrea made Eun Hee look. Same thing happened when Abi Jimenez stood next to Andrea. She dwarfs them.

Still, Tina Lockwood is a favorite of mine and I don't have a logical explanation other than "nostalgia".

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »