Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Whose physique do you prefer? (Part I, Mid/LightHW FBB's)

Whose physique do you prefer? (390 total votes)

Sarah Crail (117, 30.0%)
Angela Yeo (99, 25.4%)
Emily Schubert (76, 19.5%)
Michaela Aycock (72, 18.5%)
Branka Njegovec (26, 6.7%)
cgsweat
May 04, 2023 - edited May 04, 2023 - permalink
recreated the poll to include Sarah Crail

This is Part I of a poll series that I may or may not continue in the future.

We'll be comparing similar physiques of a handful of women with each poll.

For this poll we're focused on sort of a middleweight/light heavyweight FBB build, sans implants. Don't expect to see the larger women, such as Andrea Shaw or Anastasia Korableva, in this poll.

Your decisions shouldn't be based on the following pics, they are just there for reference in case you're not familiar with them. If you'd like to browse their galleries, just open one of the images and click on her name.

Angela Yeo

Michaela Aycock

Emily Schubert

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1985753/

Branka Njegovec

Sarah Crail

I can't really think of any others in their league except those I would consider to be heavyweights.

May 04, 2023 - permalink

Sarah Crail

fp909
May 05, 2023 - permalink

definitely have thoughts. i think Sarah looks best in the first pic conditioning, although that's last week and the contest shot is i think from a yea ago.

branka has a lot of density and shamps, and conditioning. Emily has a great overall physique with some dramatic shapes and condition but ok biceps (at least for me, as a peak fan). Michaela has a freakish upper body and top conditoining, but her legs are still (and may always) be underbalanced although they've improved dramatically over the recent years. I think Angie Yeo also looks better during prep vs stage look, though this is a preference.

they all have good qualities. my pick would still be Angie because I've seen her on the big stage and she can bring it (and she did).

but they all have wonderful chests in my book :)

May 05, 2023 - permalink

Angela Yeo. Not as much bulk as some of the others, but better proportions and symmetry. Branka would be a close second.

May 05, 2023 - permalink

Easily the most difficult poll I have ever voted on. In the end I chose Sarah.

May 05, 2023 - permalink

Michaela, Branka and Emily are all faves but their built like a wedged tree trunk. Which is exciting in a way, but the physiques overall of Angela and then my pick, Sarah, are more balanced. Plenty of bulk but also more symmetry, balance, and not looking like a slice of pizza put on its end imo.

May 05, 2023 - permalink

Gotta go with Angela here as #1. She was always amazing but she star-struck me eith the latest comp. Plus she has that energy and her posing is flawless. Emily and Branka share the #2 spot.

May 06, 2023 - permalink

Sara crail. But i don't like her voice.

May 06, 2023 - permalink

To be honest, even though I voted for Sarah Crail, I don't prefer her physique much over the other girls here. I mainly voted Sarah Crail because I see her flexing her pecs more than the any of the other girls, and I love a solid chest, even though the other girls probably have similarly sized or even bigger pecs.

May 06, 2023 - permalink

Had to go with Emily. Something about that width and mass. I'm a sucker for shoulders and traps, and her definition is amazing whike still being bulky

fp909
May 06, 2023 - permalink

Went with Barbara Carita. Much fuller chest.

ಠ_ಠ

May 06, 2023 - permalink

Angela - hands down

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Definitely Angela for me. Great definition all around, and her back is just out of this world.

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Emily Schubert

May 07, 2023 - permalink

All are great. Angela is even better. No contest.

May 07, 2023 - permalink

Emily. She has the body of a huge MBB. Angela a close second.

May 12, 2023 - permalink

Emily, for sure

May 13, 2023 - permalink

Why these five do you consider them to be the best right now? I would choose five completely different women.

May 13, 2023 - permalink

Why these five do you consider them to be the best right now? I would choose five completely different women.

Would love to see different women so go for it.

May 13, 2023 - permalink

Branka def

May 13, 2023 - permalink

I second that motion.

fp909
May 14, 2023 - permalink

I mean, objectively, 3 of them were top 6 at the Olympia.

May 14, 2023 - permalink

I love Branka Njegovec

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »