Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Whose physique do you prefer? (Part I, Mid/LightHW FBB's)

May 14, 2023 - permalink

Sarah's stage shots just don't compare to the insta stuff. Angela takes it for me

May 14, 2023 - permalink

Sarah's stage shots just don't compare to the insta stuff. Angela takes it for me

Has to be extremely frustrating for someone who competes. Some IG posts showing couple weeks out progress and you're looking unbeatable. Then you get up on stage and it's like what happened.

May 14, 2023 - permalink

I love Branka Njegovec

100 percent

fp909
May 14, 2023 - edited May 14, 2023 - permalink

Has to be extremely frustrating for someone who competes. Some IG posts showing couple weeks out progress and you're looking unbeatable. Then you get up on stage and it's like what happened.

IMO some of them are stage ready at like 2 weeks out but keep going. Sarah def one of those until I see this most recent show. Los all that fullness and look too dry

cgsweat
May 14, 2023 - permalink

Plus they tend to look that much bigger when posing for selfies using certain camera angles.

May 16, 2023 - permalink

This is torture! We can choose only 1? Not fair! Well, if it can be only one, then it must be Angela Yeo. It is really difficult between her and Michaela Aycock, but Angela would get the nod because overall her proportions are better. By far, Michaela has a superior upper body and biceps.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »