Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Vladislava Galagan, Natasha Aughey, or Ida Bergfoth?

(486 total votes)

Vladislava Galagan (280, 57.6%)
Natasha Aughey (107, 22.0%)
Ida Bergfoth (99, 20.4%)
May 02, 2023 - permalink

Inspired by the Galagan Glut thread.

The answer is more or less obvious, but I'm still curious.

[deleted]
May 02, 2023 - permalink

All gorgoues really,but Galagan is a beauty!

May 02, 2023 - permalink

All are gorgeous and often in my top three but the order changes.

May 03, 2023 - permalink

That thread kinda cracked me up. There are always these people that think that because other people don't think exactly like they do there must be some conspiracy. This is not the only poll with her vs anther girl and she always seems to win. It's almost like a lot of dudes like her. Weird. I'm not sure she's in my top ten but shes obviously a beautiful girl and a lot of guys really like her. Man, If only there were like a 100 other pictures of other women on the first page of the site to look at everyday freaking day.

May 03, 2023 - permalink

I do think it's interesting how popular Vladislava has become, especially when she flew under the radar a few years back.

May 03, 2023 - permalink

Natasha has way too many tatts for my taste. Slava would be my pick.

May 03, 2023 - permalink

I gotta go with Ida. She's in a perfect position where she is absolutely gorgeous at her current muscular status and if she decide to go full blown bodybuilder, she would be an absolute beast

May 03, 2023 - permalink

I think all 3 are top but for this website Vladi takes the cake. I think it's mostly because she indulges in what this website want. Shows here muscles and also teases fetish stuff. the others don't do that.

But if you look at Instagram then Natasha wins. She has 1.4 million followers to Vladis 700k. So worldwide she wins over her

May 03, 2023 - permalink

I've said before, but there's not a single girl on this website that would beat Vladislava in a poll

May 04, 2023 - permalink

I know I'm not very special, but I prefer to be honest and for me Vladislava is just a fantasy

May 04, 2023 - permalink

Natasha has way too many tatts for my taste.

Same. I don’t tell people anything about what they “should” do to their own bodies of course, but if we’re here making an aesthetic ranking, it becomes relevant.

May 04, 2023 - permalink

Ida is my choice,well balanced body,lovely face,woud like to see her on heels and mini skirt terrific

May 04, 2023 - edited May 04, 2023 - permalink

I do think it's interesting how popular Vladislava has become, especially when she flew under the radar a few years back.

I'm pretty sure the story is she took a long break, started using supplements again, blew up, and has been churning out high quality content ever since.

There was always a leading girl on this site. Cindy Landolt dominated for a long time and Dani Reardon was at the top for a while too, especially after she beat up her boyfriend that one time.

We're in the age of Vladislava right now. Right now there's an unknown girl with elite genetics out there working out and contemplating supplements. Maybe she'll be our #1 some day in the future.

This website is the greatest brain trust on muscular women in all of human history. I have no doubt that the next generation of stunners will be discovered here in due time.

May 04, 2023 - permalink

I'm pretty sure the story is she took a long break, started using supplements again, blew up, and has been churning out high quality content ever since.

There was always a leading girl on this site. Cindy Landolt dominated for a long time and Dani Reardon was at the top for a while too, especially after she beat up her boyfriend that one time.

We're in the age of Vladislava right now. Right now there's an unknown girl with elite genetics out there working out and contemplating supplements. Maybe she'll be our #1 some day in the future.

This website is the greatest brain trust on muscular women in all of human history. I have no doubt that the next generation of stunners will be discovered here in due time.

I know it's a lot to ask and it's kind of an a-hole thing to say in public, but why can't more muscle fans with vocal opinions be more like this guy??

By the way, I'm stealing "Age of Vladislava", but will be sure you get your credit. 😉

May 08, 2023 - permalink

I like Galagans face to be honest

May 13, 2023 - permalink

I seem to remember Ida being ahead of Natasha...

May 13, 2023 - permalink

I love Natasha but Vladislava is the prettiest big FBB so far.

Jun 30, 2023 - permalink

Vladislava dominates the daily High Scores the way Melissa Brodsky (a moment of silence, please) once did.

Jun 30, 2023 - permalink

Vladi easy

cgsweat
Jun 30, 2023 - permalink

Vladislava dominates the daily High Scores the way Melissa Brodsky (a moment of silence, please) once did.

Not today.

Jun 30, 2023 - permalink

Vladi just has to turn up to get high scores. Phenomenal physique...

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »