Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Galagan Glut

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

Am I the only regular GWM visitor who wonders why Vladislava Galagan is always featured so prominently on the front page of this site?

Is she the girlfriend of one of the site's webmasters? His sister?

I mean, she's a very pretty girl to be sure, but do her decent but not spectacular muscles deserve such constant coverage here?

I think not. What do you other guys think?

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

I feel the same way. But we can't really control what other people favorite.

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

The front page "High Score Today" just reflects what images and videos are highly favorited, so it's not really Chainer or the moderators' faults. That's just how many users enjoy her stuff.

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

She's pretty much today's Emmanuela Pintus, that's why. Total package of facial beauty, physique, youth, personality.

[deleted]
Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

She is the Wonder Woman of the muscle girls, that´s it.

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

Am I the only regular GWM visitor who wonders why Vladislava Galagan is always featured so prominently on the front page of this site?

I mean, she's a very pretty girl to be sure, but do her decent but not spectacular muscles deserve such constant coverage here?

No, you are not alone - you and your burner account are of like mind here. 😁

But as a general rule in life, the highest-rated of anything will tend to get the most coverage in that sphere, because that's what the consumers want. That's the way mostly free markets are supposed to work. We, the consumers, choose what we watch.

mrt
Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

Well, she's making high quality material lately. Sensual pics and videos everyday. There's many others girls with the combo "beauty and muscles", but none of them post things like this every week:

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

I think the possibility to subscribe is making the biggest girls bigger: the more subscriptions you have, the higher the chances are you will end up in the "High Score Today" section, the more visitors will see you, the more new subscribers you will get, and so on.

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

I think the possibility to subscribe is making the biggest girls bigger: the more subscriptions you have, the higher the chances are you will end up in the "High Score Today" section, the more visitors will see you, the more new subscribers you will get, and so on.

That's a thought. I am more likely to look through my subscriptions than scour the rest of the site after.

fp909
Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

i wish she was my GF.

at the moment she's putting up the best free content and previews avail, other than someone like Angie Yeo, but Slava appeals to a way broader range of fans. She's smoking hot, has a killer physique, a great personality for fans, and cares enough to put stuff out very often. as a fan, she's one of the unicorns that pops up from time to time in terms of interaction, acessibility, content quality, and the tangibles.

there are others i wonder why aren't getting the kindo f attention that are newcomers. Alyssa Perez is one of them, though like alot of Gen Z she does not put out content for our kind of fan, but it's good nonetheless.

today it's slava, next year may be someone else.

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

Idk I disagree, she’s insanely beautiful and has so much potential to grow or get more shredded. But really it’s just her flawless facial features, luscious hair, great content, and overall amazing physique that makes her a site favorite

fp909
Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

also she doesn't like disappear when she's in prep like some competitors do, which makes no sense. knowing where another woman is in prep isn't going to help your prep go better? just stay in your lane, no she was posting througout her recent prep

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

There are two women who I feel have perfect physiques. One is Vlada, the other is Katelyn Winkler. Katelyn in particular is poised to completely take over the FBB scene imo. I think they're the epitome of what a muscular female should look like. Strong yet elegant. Muscular yet not overly vascular or ripped. Massive yet feminine. Amazing proportions, hair, and beauty. That said, some of Vlada's beliefs are a no-go for me - but I still have to give her the props she deserves. IMO, it's no surprise that her content floods the high score. It's well deserved.

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

There are some girls I don't get and it is a weird feeling because I always think 'what am I missing?'

There was a thread some time back for 'popular girls you don't find attractive'- I think I put up Reis. If it pops up again I'll have to add Vlad. But I don't think there is much to talk about. We all know in real life we would be sooo enamoured by these women we would look like little kids. At the end of the day it might say something about how we view people on the net...that some attract us in one way and others in another.

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

Though deserved - it may be worth discussing whether having one person take up most of the top slots with similar content improves or hampers the user experience.

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

A Tempest in a Teapot perhaps?

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

I think she's been given special dispensation to favourite her own pics a hundred times each 😁

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

also she doesn't like disappear when she's in prep like some competitors do, which makes no sense. knowing where another woman is in prep isn't going to help your prep go better? just stay in your lane, no she was posting througout her recent prep

What competition did she do? She's not on the NPC website.

fp909
Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

she was planning on doing a show and then didn't do it or just did a prep just to see what was going on, not sure how that meted out but she got pretty lean there for a while in her content.

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

she was planning on doing a show and then didn't do it or just did a prep just to see what was going on, not sure how that meted out but she got pretty lean there for a while in her content.

Oh, okay. I thought she may have competed in something besides NPC/IFBB. BTW, I'm sure you know this, but you can check out any competitors' competitions here:

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/competitor...

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

To be frank, she'd probably be better off just refining the physique she has rather than compete. Part of her appeal is that she isn't gaunt and overly shredded.

Mar 28, 2023 - edited Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

She combined classic femmine beauty with massive powerful muscle. so she appeals to people who don't like most muscular women .and she is not prudeish .there where some women who had a few viral pics .but they where not very active online. or most of their pics where so modest you didnt see much. like kiki vyce for example .

personally i think galagan is amazing but my favorite muscle women are even bigger .but i don't want to nitpick .almost every muscle woman looks too good to be real.

Mar 28, 2023 - edited Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

She combined classic femmine beauty with massive powerful muscle. so she appeals to people who don't like most muscular women .and she is not prudeish .there where some women who had a few viral pics .but they where not very active online. or most of their pics where so modest you didnt see much. like kiki vyce for example .

personally i think galagan is amazing but my favorite fbbs are even bigger .but i don't want to nitpick .almost every Fbb looks too good to be real.

Show me the link to her competition.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

She NEVER EVER competed.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

I feel this way about other prominent prominent pictures on here (why a bicep is the ultimate muscle on this site is beyond me), but people like what they like and the algorithm does its thing. If she drops off training or regularly making content then her star will fade and someone else will dominate the High Score Page. Think Vika, Sunny Andrews, Carolyn Marquez. People's interests shift on here as the next new girl comes.

« first < prev Page 1 of 5 next > last »