Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Galagan Glut

fp909
Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

she did, a few years ago, in 2018

I cammed with her a couple of times before that show and remember her agonizing about it. her routine is about 13 min into the video at the bottom of the page.

Mar 28, 2023 - edited Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

I feel this way about other prominent prominent pictures on here (why a bicep is the ultimate muscle on this site is beyond me), but people like what they like and the algorithm does its thing. If she drops off training or regularly making content then her star will fade and someone else will dominate the High Score Page. Think Vika, Sunny Andrews, Carolyn Marquez. People's interests shift on here as the next new girl comes.

Sunny is a cheater and Carolyn won her pro card uncontested. And never competed again.

And I'm editing now... Carolyn is still insisting she is clean.

Chainer
Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

Imagine if she ever got implants, the server would explode with the force of a nuclear bomb.

fp909
Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

Sunny is a cheater and Carolyn won her pro card uncontested. And never competed again.

And I'm editing now... Carolyn is still insisting she is clean.

lol

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

Imagine if she ever got implants, the server would explode with the force of a nuclear bomb.

Absolutely.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

She has a beautiful face and a heavily muscular tall body. On top of that she looks quite feminine, unlike many women at her size. If a girl has all of these attributes combined, then she'll get a lot of attention here already.

But there's something more about her that makes her even more popular: She regularly creates high quality content and shares some of them for free.

There are some girls with attributes similar to Slava in this website. But since they either create low quality content or nothing at all, they don't make it into the high score list.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

Something that hasn't been mentioned so far. Prior to the pandemic, Slava also was a session wrestler in Prague. I haven't checked either of the main session sites in the last year or so to see if she's back. I have seen several short wrestling clips of her being recently uploaded here on GwM.

There may be some pictures of the competition Slava was in a few years ago. I thought she looked really hot.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

Imagine if she ever got implants

God I hope not. She has the most perfect chest.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

> She combined classic femmine beauty with massive powerful muscle. so she appeals to people who don't like most muscular women .and she is not prudeish .there where some women who had a few viral pics .but they where not very active online. or most of their pics where so modest you didnt see much. like kiki vyce for example . > > personally i think galagan is amazing but my favorite fbbs are even bigger .but i don't want to nitpick .almost every Fbb looks too good to be real.

Show me the link to her competition.

Where did i say she did well turns out fp909 showed proof that she did it.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

I wouldn't mind it if she got implants but it's not necessary. she already looks incredible.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

Same thinking from me...she's (very) overrated

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

In my opinion Vladislava just strikes the sweetest spot for fans of female muscle generally. She’s almost like a walking algorithm.

Do you like very feminine looking muscle girls? Well she’s incredibly pretty and her skin is flawless and lovely. Her hair is nice, and her smile is gorgeous.

Her body generally is just nicely muscled. She’s clearly got some size on her, and it’s quite noticeable, but there are more, dare I say, far more extreme looking women out there.

She hasn’t (yet!) done her boobs. She’s so far kept the natural chest, and there’s a big fan base on these muscle appreciation sites for natural pecs.

She does wrestling and grappling, or at least has a history of it, and I think you can actually wrestle her, worship her, in real life, which makes her more desirable as you can imagine you could actually touch her if you wanted.

She does a lot of free material, which is nice!

And lastly is her height. She looks about 5’4” truth be told. She looks like a perfect little muscle pixie with her hench little muscles and beautiful smile. However then she’ll post a video or pic and, wowsers!, she’s nearly 6’ tall and is actually flipping huge. Her arms are gigantic and the sheer size of her muscular chest becomes apparent, so she also plays in to a lot of fantasy giantess stuff.

She literally ticks every box, so enjoy her while she does this for free.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

And lastly is her height. She looks about 5’4” truth be told.

She’s 5’9” according to HerBiceps.

Galagan’s popularity is why I’ll never understand why OnlyFans content creators like Lola Montez had themselves blacklisted. I have to imagine Galagan makes a pretty penny from OnlyFans, and most of it is from dudes that come here.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

Number 1 always has those who dont like them i guess She is the clear number one at this time

Mar 29, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Mar 29, 2023 - permalink

It makes sense finding her always on top of high scores. She's gorgeous, big, huge, feminine, not too shredded not too thick, her face is lovely... I think somehow she's the perfect match for everyone from those who are just into big bodybuilders and also those into bikinis. Personally talking I don't like that much big IFBB, I'm more into bikinis body types, but I find her crazily attractive. Her lats are freaking insane, the overall shape is a crazy mix of beauty, power and femininity. I think she's pretty unique and maybe this explain her popularity. Just my 2 cents indeed.

[deleted]
Mar 29, 2023 - permalink

Cuz she is the god of muscle girls Gorgeous massive tall strong and feminine who can kick a$$

Mar 31, 2023 - permalink

Asking for a friend.....how come nobody ever complains about the glut of Natalia Trukhina?

[deleted]
Mar 31, 2023 - edited Apr 01, 2023 - permalink

Asking for a friend.....how come nobody ever complains about the glut of Natalia Trukhina?

I believe it’s because we’ve more or less have come to expect that from her. That’s just my guess though.

cgsweat
Mar 31, 2023 - permalink

I guess the community can breathe easy for now, since she seems to prefer going braless:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1970567/ https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1970570/

tamarok
Apr 01, 2023 - permalink

I don’t want to deal with another Cindy. That being said there was one video where she indicated that she didn’t care for them. Though people can change, especially with pressure of the fans, though hoping that if she if she does she chooses something discreet.

« first < prev Page 2 of 5 next > last »