Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Blocks you'll never recover from

[deleted]
Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

this thread sounds like a bunch of people confessing to being creepy in dm’s lol

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

> Was blocked by Naughty Nuriye on HBC and still dont know why. She could make me hard just talking to her. Magnificently powerful body>

Same! No clue as to why either.

Maybe because they are in many cases on PEDs and that makes them aggressive and sensitive. I have been blocked b4 for now saying anything. I DL stuff from IG and that was enough for that.

Apr 23, 2023 - edited Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

Here’s a non-creepy example of a sad block:

I was doing a sports photography job, looked around for some local athletes in my state to model for it, found this new girl who had an amazing pro level physique. She was new to social media so she seemed approachable compared to ifbb pros with 1 million followers.

I gave her the details regarding the job, she said she’d love to help but she wouldn’t be in photo-ready/contest shape until 3 months later. Told me to DM her in three months and then we can organize a specific date. Well three months go by, I send her a DM and… she responds with a block.

I have no idea why she went from wanting to work with me, telling me to message back in three months, and then responds with a block. Just sucks that people don’t want to just talk to other people like human beings, especially for a business related thing.

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

this thread sounds like a bunch of people confessing to being creepy in dm’s

What else could this be? The interesting part is figuring out what is it exactly that these women consider creepy. I think only a minority have been creepy in the real meaning of the word. Most of the time either something else has happened or for some reason the woman perceived something as creepy that actually wasn't.

A butterfly flaps its wings in China, starting a chain of events that will eventually result in the camgirl deciding that you're creepy.

fp909
Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

I mean diving into DMs once got me a fling with an fbb for like 2 months. But it’s also gotten me blocked lol it’s a crapshoot even if the behavior is the same (without factors like maybe they’re married or dating and you don’t know it, or they’re lesbian or Uber conservative idk)

Apr 24, 2023 - permalink

I think I have told this story here before but I got blocked by Alexis Ewers because this picture

She has been one of my favorites before she went private. We used to quip back and forth on her Instagram. I loved the combo of her and Beastbuns plus she's a metalhead so we used to talk about music as well. She had a period when she stopped going to the gym, got a little out of shape and then started back again. This picture is from when she started back again. I commented on the pic that she has to work a lot hard if she wants to reach the level of BeastBuns. Which you can clearly see that's Ms Buns is more developed then her. For me it was a harmless comment but turns out it's pretty offensive. Beastbuns commented that I was inconsiderate, her fiance commented that I don't know how hard she works in the gym and then Alexis commented something which I couldn't read because she blocked me after that. As you can see I have taken this rejection quite well 😭

fp909
Apr 24, 2023 - permalink

Why would you write that lmao

Apr 24, 2023 - edited Apr 24, 2023 - permalink

My last and most recent would be Shereen Fons. Although, she is a bit of a subversion. She never blocked me but, she did stop being nice to me. What makes it worse is the way she turned off the light. She didn't just flick the switch and turn off the heat, she did it by degrees. She did it in increments. It was like watching a Jedi slowly become a Sith Lord. And, lucky me, I had front row seats to the show. Well, more like the row way in the back, considering she was only a social media friend but, still. I got to witness it.

cgsweat
Apr 24, 2023 - permalink

She had a period when she stopped going to the gym, got a little out of shape and then started back again. This picture is from when she started back again. I commented on the pic that she has to work a lot hard if she wants to reach the level of BeastBuns. Which you can clearly see that's Ms Buns is more developed then her. For me it was a harmless comment but turns out it's pretty offensive. Beastbuns commented that I was inconsiderate, her fiance commented that I don't know how hard she works in the gym and then Alexis commented something which I couldn't read because she blocked me after that. As you can see I have taken this rejection quite well 😭

I mean, you've learned your lesson then, right...?

Just in case you haven't... more than likely she was just coming out of depression when she started going back to the gym. Her feelings would have been quite fragile and your comment does sound more like a criticism, and so naturally she didn't take it well.

Apr 24, 2023 - permalink

Here’s a non-creepy example of a sad block:

I was doing a sports photography job, looked around for some local athletes in my state to model for it, found this new girl who had an amazing pro level physique. She was new to social media so she seemed approachable compared to ifbb pros with 1 million followers.

I gave her the details regarding the job, she said she’d love to help but she wouldn’t be in photo-ready/contest shape until 3 months later. Told me to DM her in three months and then we can organize a specific date. Well three months go by, I send her a DM and… she responds with a block.

I have no idea why she went from wanting to work with me, telling me to message back in three months, and then responds with a block. Just sucks that people don’t want to just talk to other people like human beings, especially for a business related thing.

Was dating a Fbb and she told me that a guy approached her asking if she was interested in having a photo shot. She asked the guy if I could tag along since she didn’t know him and didn’t want to be alone. The guy said he’d prefer that I not be there so that was a red flag and she cancelled it.

From all these stories take them with a grain of salt since you’re only reading one side of the story.

Apr 24, 2023 - edited Apr 24, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by legLover232
Apr 24, 2023 - permalink

For me it was a harmless comment but turns out it's pretty offensive.

I once told an fbb she needed to bring up her legs in order to have an edge in competition. She said she appreciated that I critiqued her physique rather than just praising it like most fans. We remain friends to this day.

The same gesture can hit way different, depending on the girl and her circumstances.

Apr 24, 2023 - permalink

A lot of these instagram blocks make perfect sense tbh.

Apr 25, 2023 - edited Apr 26, 2023 - permalink

Gentlemen, don't ever, ever, EVER grow attached to any of these women you befriend online. Esp. the really hot, sexy ones. It doesn't matter how fond you've become and how much of a good friend you think you are to them. Because they don't even share a fifth, not even an eighth or tenth of the sentiment you feel for them. And, they never will.

This is why they are so aggressive and so swift and so ruthless with their Blocks. Because you are nothing but a source of endless amusement and praise to them. Nothing more, nothing less. And, the moment you fail on either front, it's back to the Nothing you go, you big nothing.

These ladies don't care about you, so. Disregard these words at your own peril.

Apr 25, 2023 - permalink

My last and most recent would be Shereen Fons. Although, she is a bit of a subversion. She never blocked me but, she did stop being nice to me. What makes it worse is the way she turned off the light. She didn't just flick the switch and turn off the heat, she did it by degrees. She did it in increments.

She just showed how easy it is to manipulate your puny male brain and puny male feelings with her Femme Superiority. You should be grateful to experience it, worm!

Seriously, though, your experience with Shereen doesn't generalize. Her attitude towards the world, towards men, and towards her fans are not what is typical for an fbb.

While you probably can't expect a lasting relationship with Mistress Jenny Headscissors, you can't entirely discount it either. And there are probably strong, muscular, athletic women far away from the influencer/SM/OF/session scene who are looking for a genuine connection you might provide them. With any girl, take things as they come and you'll be fine.

Apr 25, 2023 - permalink

Gentlemen, don't ever, ever, EVER grow attached to any of these women you befriend online. Esp. the really hot, sexy ones. It doesn't matter how fond you've become and how much of a good friend you think you are to them. Because they don't even share a fifth, not even an eighth or tenth of the sentiment you feel for them. And, they never will.

This is why they are so aggressive and so swift and so ruthless with their Blocks. Because you are nothing to them. You are nothing but a source of amusement and praise. That's it. And, the moment you fail on either front, it's back to the Nothing you go, you big nothing.

These ladies don't care about you. Disregard these words at your own peril.

Basically this. I myself don't engage with any of these ladies on social media. They're eye-candy to me. Ridiculously muscular eye-candy. I respect the hard work. But I don't care much beyond that.

Apr 25, 2023 - permalink

Just in case you haven't... more than likely she was just coming out of depression when she started going back to the gym. Her feelings would have been quite fragile and your comment does sound more like a criticism, and so naturally she didn't take it well.

It's a possibility. I made the comment so she get motivated to be more like Beastbuns but it backfired

fp909
Apr 26, 2023 - permalink

Ya women don’t like you comparing them to other women. That won’t motivate her

Apr 26, 2023 - permalink

I've been blocking 3 times, and all of them were "unexpected"...

1) Kryss Desandre blocked me after laughing and responding of a commentary i made, since then i dont know any of her... 2) Shelby Dueitt did the same but guess she was blocking recent followers and i had back luck. 3) Eliany Trains bleck me after I gave heart a lot of times, she may thought i was a creep or else, i may be but the words sounds "disrespectful", as with Kryss, dont know any from her since then.

fp909
Apr 26, 2023 - permalink

I also was blocked by Elianytrains. Except I didn’t interact with her at all? 🧐

Apr 26, 2023 - permalink

No. Freaking. Excuse. There is a reason the Bible condemns ill-temperedness. Because of cancel culture shit like this. This guy did nothing to deserve such abuse. And had this lady (and I use that word very loosely) kept that all-consuming, all-defining fury of hers in check, she would have realized her adoring fan’s intentions.

But, no. Easier to give it to him with both barrels, instead ^_^

Apr 26, 2023 - permalink

No. Freaking. Excuse. There is a reason the Bible condemns ill-temperedness. Because of cancel culture shit like this. This guy did nothing to deserve such abuse. And had this lady (and I use that word very loosely) kept that all-consuming, all-defining fury of hers in check, she would have realized her adoring fan’s intentions.

What low intelligence, social ineptitude is this??

fp909
Apr 26, 2023 - permalink

easy there mr puritan, she blocked him because he posted a weird comment, she didn't put him on blast lmao

Chainer
Apr 26, 2023 - permalink

Are you kidding?

• The comment the guy made was socially inept at best, the fitness equivalent of "if only you lost some weight you'd be as pretty as your friend!"
  • Blocking someone isn't abuse or cancel culture.
  • While you might prefer she talk to her "adoring fans", she does not owe them this.
« first < prev Page 2 of 5 next > last »