Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Blocks you'll never recover from

fp909
Apr 20, 2023 - permalink

If you're like me, you've been blocked by a lot of fbbs over the years on social media. It happens. Reminded every once in a while when I see someone on here that I know or have forgotten sent me to the shadow realm.

Who are your most regrettable blockers?

These days it's Lea Schreiner (which happened YEARS ago, long enough that I forgot who she was), and Michaela Aycock, even if she doesn't post very often. Also Blaklee Ortega--not a lot of foresight there on my part.

cgsweat
Apr 20, 2023 - permalink

I don't really care about this one, but it did come out of nowhere since I never DM anyone or leave comments, but apparently Geraldine Morgan went on a blocking spree a few years ago and I was one of the lucky bunch.

Apr 20, 2023 - permalink

I have blocked a few myself for spouting insane conspiracy nonsense. Does that count?

Blakelee Ortega.

What did you say to her?

Apr 20, 2023 - permalink

Was blocked by Naughty Nuriye on HBC and still dont know why. She could make me hard just talking to her. Magnificently powerful body>

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

NGL

Call me Mr. Misogyny, call me TERF (or TREF, not sure which it is), call me anything at all, but...there are SO many terrific fan-friendly musclegirls out there, I could never be moved to care about being blocked by one. I mean, I get a new toy literally every 2 years, so how much sleep am I losing?

That said, I DO have some funny block-unblock stories (especially the block-unblock-REblocks!) that are funny as hell, but I have a super-short memory and you had to be there. 😅

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

I would just avoid talking to fbbs on social media. unless you can tell they are tolerant and have a good sense of humor. Especially on platforms like Instagram or Twitter. where i think if they block you you can't see their posts. on YouTube if they block you you just can't comment so you can take a risk.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Was blocked by Naughty Nuriye on HBC and still dont know why. She could make me hard just talking to her. Magnificently powerful body>

Same! No clue as to why either.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

I don't really care about this one, but it did come out of nowhere since I never DM anyone or leave comments, but apparently Geraldine Morgan went on a blocking spree a few years ago and I was one of the lucky bunch.

Were you looking at her stories a bunch or screen-recording them? Or it could be she was just blocking people she doesn't know.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

If you're like me, you've been blocked by a lot of fbbs over the years on social media. It happens. Reminded every once in a while when I see someone on here that I know or have forgotten sent me to the shadow realm.

These days it's Lea Schreiner (which happened YEARS ago, long enough that I forgot who she was), and Michaela Aycock, even if she doesn't post very often. Also Blaklee Ortega--not a lot of foresight there on my part.

Why were you blocked?

fp909
Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Michaela, too many Dms in general, Blakelee was for asking about vids which is hilarious because she later sold me vids.

Lea I don’t quite remember. I’ve been blocked for literally no reason before. I followed a girl for ten minutes last week. Saw two stories, didn’t like any posts or have any interactions and I was blocked pretty quick lol

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Sheikha Nguyen. Although, I was mainly a fan of hers because of herbicepscam. It's been awhile since I've seen her.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Common GWM L thread

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

I've been blocked by Ripped Reiley on HBC. I watched her free stream did not take her private next thing I know I'm blocked. Happened a couple of times

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Same here with Michaela Aycock. She blocked me out of no where and without explanation. Then later on my account got hacked so I had to create another one and thought I would be able to see her profile and NOPE!

She must have blocked my name in general so I couldn't have a backup account follow her. However if I go on a desktop and not be logged into my account then I can see her profile.

Met her at the Olympia this past year BUT I didn't mention it nor bring it up in anyway, shape or form due to me being afraid security may get involved and I was there with a fellow competitor so I didn't want to ruin her night nor Olympia. Sucks too cause she's very nice and humble in person.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

For me it’s been Amber Jacobs and Tarna Alderman, Ashton Housley and a few local FFBs you guys wouldn’t know

fp909
Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Tarna it’s a surprise. I was never blocked by her but I’ve heard she was incredibly acidic towards fans. It’s easy to check to see if someone is following whoever so that’s probably what she did for a while and then also blank profiles or ones where the follow count is pretty huge.

I follow like 5 or 6 women now. It’s really not that many.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Completely blocked from herbicepcams after curvymusclesensation found out I had a hardwarecams profile and told the Admin to make it impossible for me to use the site. Despite putting in thousands for cam sessions.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Completely blocked from herbicepcams after curvymusclesensation found out I had a hardwarecams profile and told the Admin to make it impossible for me to use the site. Despite putting in thousands for cam sessions.

How could she even know that? She left hbc now, anyway.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

How could she even know that? She left hbc now, anyway.

I used the same username on HBC as on hardwarecams. She has heard about a site selling her videos and wanted to "report" it. She contacted me through the site and literally told me that she had seen my username and was contacting admin to have me permanently blocked. I used to cam with her all the time so she was familiar with my username. I told her I was buying the clips legally and that I had no idea she would be so upset. Within 2 days my VIP status was revoked, IP banned, and I tired to make another profile; it would not accept my purchase order. She is also still on the site and has a personal ban list with my name on it. It very petty and frustrating.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

Tarna it’s a surprise. I was never blocked by her but I’ve heard she was incredibly acidic towards fans. It’s easy to check to see if someone is following whoever so that’s probably what she did for a while and then also blank profiles or ones where the follow count is pretty huge.

I follow like 5 or 6 women now. It’s really not that many.

Yes she has me blocked on her Instagram, deleted me from her main FB after we first met. She’s mega mega conservative, not just with politics. I understand FBB’s are not obliged to talk to fans in anyway. She’s unaware of the existence of muscle fans, or can’t even grasp the concept. She’s was one of the most amazing looking FFB’s I’d ever seen, yet she was very disappointing to as a person. I hope an FBzb comes along like her that is a little nicer.

fp909
Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

I am recalling a woman blocking me and claiming i sent her a dick pick, which was absolutey not the case lmao i only found that out because she UNblocked me and apologized. this was in the days before you could unsend messages or send one-view pics.

Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

I used the same username on HBC as on hardwarecams. She has heard about a site selling her videos and wanted to "report" it. She contacted me through the site and literally told me that she had seen my username and was contacting admin to have me permanently blocked. I used to cam with her all the time so she was familiar with my username. I told her I was buying the clips legally and that I had no idea she would be so upset. Within 2 days my VIP status was revoked, IP banned, and I tired to make another profile; it would not accept my purchase order. She is also still on the site and has a personal ban list with my name on it. It very petty and frustrating.

To be fair, that's like saying you legally bought a pirated movie.

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

When I shot my shot with the "way out of my league" fbb a few years back, she blocked me on IG. It cut deep, but such is life.

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

When I shot my shot with the "way out of my league" fbb a few years back, she blocked me on IG. It cut deep, but such is life.

What did you tell her?

« first < prev Page 1 of 5 next > last »