Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Why do in our community men pretend to be women to show off their biceps?

Apr 19, 2023 - edited Apr 20, 2023 - permalink

Hey guys,

this is a phenomenon I've been watching for a very long time: Guys pretend, they are showing pictures of their girlfriends/wives and then you can clearly see, it's a men's biceps. When you call out their bullsh*t, they delete everything. There was even a guy photoshopping stuff, lol.

And what really baffles me: There are many people who believe them, even though it's obvious as hell. Is it wishful thinking?

Now ... I know there are some people in this forum who do that or did that, pretending, their arm is a woman's. Please elaborate, why exactly is this a thing for you? You like to be admired? You want to troll? Is it a kink? I'm curious about your motives.

PS: I'm okay with a man's arm even though I'm not into it. Just be honest.

EDIT: This thread was closed because I failed to specify what this thread was about? I wrote it several times. Whatever. Initial starter for this thread was a guy in the German thread, who showed us pictures of his "wife" and uploaded a picture of a biceps, that didn't add up to that story. It was debunked for being the biceps of Francesca Feshila, so I was wrong in thinking, it was the posters male arm. Anyway, there are so many fakers in the community and I wanted to know their motives why to fake stuff, that's all.

Apr 19, 2023 - edited Apr 19, 2023 - permalink

Hey guys,

this is a phenomenon I've been watching for a very long time: Guys pretend, they are showing pictures of their girlfriends/wives and then you can clearly see, it's a men's biceps. When you call out their bullsh*t, they delete everything. There was even a guy photoshopping stuff, lol.

And what really baffles me: There are many people who believe them, even though it's obvious as hell. Is it wishful thinking?

Now ... I know there are some people in this forum who do that or did that, pretending, their arm is a women's. Please elaborate, why exactly is this a thing for you? You like to be admired? You want to troll? Is it a kink? I'm curious about your motives.

PS: I'm okay with a men's arm even though I'm not into it. Just be honest.

Here we go!! 🍿

cgsweat
Apr 19, 2023 - permalink

Okay... and which pictures are you referring to? You do realize there is a big red 'Report' button under every image on this site.

Apr 19, 2023 - permalink

Okay... and which pictures are you referring to? You do realize there is a big red 'Report' button under every image on this site.

I know. That's not the topic I'm aiming for, though.

cgsweat
Apr 19, 2023 - permalink

You opened a topic that arbitrarily points at several site users without being specific, and then claim that it's "not the topic you're aiming for."

Apr 19, 2023 - permalink

So you admit you're trying to stir the pot on yet another thread?

Apr 19, 2023 - permalink

Ugh.

Apr 19, 2023 - permalink

Hey guys,

Now ... I know there are some people in this forum who do that or did that, pretending, their arm is a woman's. Please elaborate, why exactly is this a thing for you? You like to be admired? You want to troll? Is it a kink? I'm curious about your motives.

PS: I'm okay with a man's arm even though I'm not into it. Just be honest.

I can see that being true, but if you want me and everyone else to believe you, you gotta prove it. Gotta shoot them shots, otherwise this thread is going to be forgotten.

Apr 19, 2023 - edited Apr 19, 2023 - permalink

I'm asking the pretenders for their motives.

You guys never saw that? The wife/girlfriend-thread must have had some. Herbiceps-forum had some. Back in the days, when I was Admin of girlsbiceps there were some multiple times. And here not too long ago: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/... (posts were deleted afterwards)

None of you ever encountered that? Come on.

If this thread stays open, I will post it next time I encounter it.

Apr 19, 2023 - permalink

I thought you were going to talk about the you-know-who's legit cosplaying as "girls" in their pursuit of instagram and Tiktok fame.

Apr 19, 2023 - permalink

Maybe they think if they can't get their dream wife .they will try to become their own dream wife. Or maybe they are just scam artists hoping to trick simps into giving them money .or maybe they do it just for attention .most men don't know what it's like to have random strangers lust and obsess over you. unless they are famous .but for most women this is quite normal.

cgsweat
Apr 20, 2023 - permalink

OP, after several attempts and requests, failed to specify what his thread was really about. What a shame...

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »