Forum > Off Topic > Thread

What MBTI Personality Type are you?

cgsweat
Apr 18, 2023 - permalink

What MBTI Personality Type are you? There are 16 personalities under this system, and there is a simple (yet somewhat lengthy) free test you can take to determine your type.

This isn't meant to be spam, it's just something I take great interest in. I don't expect many responses, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if there are. If there is enough interest, I'll also reveal my own type. 🙂

Free test below:

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personal...

K69
Apr 19, 2023 - permalink

Not sure I agree with it completely, but mine came back Consul.

cgsweat
Apr 19, 2023 - permalink

Not sure I agree with it completely, but mine came back Consul.

Cool! This page has a ton of information about this type (ESFJ):

https://www.16personalities.com/esfj-personality

There is also a list of famous people with this type at the bottom.

Chainer
Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

This one gave me ISTP, in the past I've usually gotten INTP on these. The descriptions for both sound reasonably accurate for me.

cgsweat
Apr 21, 2023 - permalink

This one gave me ISTP, in the past I've usually gotten INTP on these. The descriptions for both sound reasonably accurate for me.

Looks like you could have been an action film star. 😅

Chainer
Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

Lol, I wonder where they got those people being that type...

cgsweat
May 07, 2023 - permalink

If there is enough interest, I'll also reveal my own type. 🙂

I've taken this test multiple times throughout my life, but I always land on INFJ. Although I will say the most recent time I took the test I scored 51% J and 49% P... so right on the border between INFJ and INFP.

May 19, 2023 - permalink

INFP here. Hopefully my creativity comes through in my comments. ☺

On some of these tests, I've scored somewhat ambiguously on the T/F axis, but always leaning more towards F.

As I've matured, I've realised INFP fits me better, because I'm driven more by authenticity than accuracy.

I have interests in sciences and humanities, though, with the sciences having been more prominent in my youth. So perhaps I was assumed to be the INTP more common in those fields and was influenced by being treated as such.

cgsweat
Jul 26, 2023 - permalink

INFP here. Hopefully my creativity comes through in my comments. ☺

On some of these tests, I've scored somewhat ambiguously on the T/F axis, but always leaning more towards F.

As I've matured, I've realised INFP fits me better, because I'm driven more by authenticity than accuracy.

I have interests in sciences and humanities, though, with the sciences having been more prominent in my youth. So perhaps I was assumed to be the INTP more common in those fields and was influenced by being treated as such.

I would say we're quite similar then. Usually when I take the test I score (as an INFJ) just slightly more towards J than P. You could almost flip a coin.

However, I will say that I tend to score quite high on F, so the similarity might end there between us.

cgsweat
Jul 26, 2023 - permalink

One of my favorite youtube channels based on MBTI is Psychology Refresh, if anyone is interested in learning more about your type (or others).

Jul 27, 2023 - permalink

I am ENFP and I think this is the only test well describing personalities

Feb 19, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by jtrain
Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I am ENFP and I think this is the only test well describing personalities

Me too thats what a test i just took came back with

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

INTJ. I suppose there's a whole variety of personality types here.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Virtuosos are innovative and practical experimenters, masters of all kinds of tools. I wouldn't say "master", but otherwise seems accurate.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

INFJ-T

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Commander Personality ENTJ-A / ENTJ-T

How many different ways can they think to ask if you make decisions based on emotions or facts?

Apr 11, 2024 - edited Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Took this test like 10 years ago. I'm INTJ.

Back then I found the result helped me with direction in my career life (cause I had none lol), but since then I've learned that the test is basically pseudo science: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers%E2%80%93B...

Having said that though - I'm still happy I took it when I did.

Rab
Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

INTP-T

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

I'm INFP, according to the test. Sounds about right.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

What a weird topic for this forum haha... I am used to read or watch content about MBTI everyday but I wouldn't think I would see this in the biggest erotic repository of muscular women on the internet. It's strange...

But I won't miss this opportunity to talk about my type and the world of muscular women through the lens of typology. Thanks for bringing it up.

I am sure I am an INFP now, but when I used to take tests I used to score as an INFJ.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

I’m an INTJ-A. This seems about right after I read the description.

Apr 11, 2024 - edited Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

I am only sure that zarklephaser4 is an INTJ, no doubt. He really goes deep into a topic and weaves multiple disjointed theories and perspectives in an attempt to generate, in a desperate search for the truth of things, the fundamental reasons why things are the way they are. Very inquisitive and analytical.

Apr 11, 2024 - edited 5 days ago - permalink

Now that this topic is brought up, I would like to make an list of each MBTI type and see if I can find an example of a muscular woman dragged to this world of muscle sculpting/bodybuilding. These are the ones I could find at the moment:

ENFP: Paryss Bryanne.

ISTJ: Angel2.

ISFJ: Taneth Montero. Tammy Kearn. Kristifigure. Olivia Bian Ruiying. Hyo-Jin Lim. Vladislava Galagan. Di Qin. Michelle Jin. An Da Jeong. Gracie Parker.

ESFJ: Amber Joy Lane. Demi Ragby. Samantha Jimenez (maybe ISFJ). Silvya Ram. Ines Sequera. Reika Saiki.

ISTP: Ariel Rose. Natasha Aughey. Natalia Kovaleva.

ISFP: Kortney Olson. Alesh Cypress. Ayane Tayenaka.

ESFP: Sophia Juliane. Georgia Daniels. thewaifufu. Carolyne Marquez. Vivi Winkler (maybe ESFJ). Samantha Skolkin. Melia Ashlyn Brown. Melina Goransson. Qimmah Russo.

I couldn't find examples of muscular INTJ, INTP, ENTJ, ENTP, INFJ, INFP, ENFJ and ESTP as it is hard to find intuitives getting fully involved into these disciplines. About the ESTP, I can't think of any at this moment, which is weird, since they are stereotypically the buff jerkish dude that would probably have bullied you in school.

Do not take this too seriously. This is of course based on first impressions of the few things we have seen about these people and that they have decided to show to the internet. I don't know any of these people personally, so a lot of these typings may be incorrect.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

I'm an INFJ

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »