Forum > Off Topic > Thread

What MBTI Personality Type are you?

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

What MBTI Personality Type are you? There are 16 personalities under this system, and there is a simple (yet somewhat lengthy) free test you can take to determine your type.

This isn't meant to be spam, it's just something I take great interest in. I don't expect many responses, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if there are. If there is enough interest, I'll also reveal my own type. 🙂

Free test below:

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personal...

Entrepreneur ESTP-A

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

INTP-T

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

INTP

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

INTJ

4 days ago - permalink

ISFP.

I've had an on again/off again interest in personality theory for about 20 years and have taken the MBTI a lot of times over that time and have scored different things at different times. When I was a teenager and in my early 20s I basically always scored INFP. I would say that the most stable dimensions of it for me have been the I/E dimension and the F/T dimension. I went to university in my late 20s originally to study social work. I hated it and transferred to sociology (a much more theoretical discipline) and enjoyed it but I've found over the years since I graduated that my interest in highbrow intellectual discussions (more of an N concern) has really dropped and these days I much prefer playing music. This is an activity that allows me to combine an intuitive interest in patterns and moods with the more sensory side of it (the actual sounds and physical feeling of playing an instrument) so it isnt really any surprise to me that the S is now more prominent than the N part.

I would say that now I'm in my late 30s and understand myself better and am more honest with myself about myself then the results are more resonant.

4 days ago - permalink

Seems like most IN_J

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »