Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What types of videos do you prefer?

Apr 03, 2023 - permalink

Im interested in gauging the demand for videos of multiple bodybuilders together. How much interest would you have for such videos? If interested, what would you prefer to see the models do when together?

Apr 03, 2023 - permalink

Yea having multiple fbbs in one video would be nice i like to see feats of strength instead of just flexing. i don't think there is enough of that. have them destroy some trash objects like broken computers bicycles screens chairs and so on. i like it when they use their thighs to crush things .but other methods are nice too like ripping bending kicking stomping.

if there are multiple fbbs. let them work together to push around extremely heavy things they can't do alone. I don't think i have ever seen a video like that.

Apr 03, 2023 - permalink

Muscle worship

[deleted]
Apr 03, 2023 - permalink

Ab worship videos, with a lot of rubbing, licking, kissing and maybe punching/slapping.

Apr 03, 2023 - edited Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Sean, I got an idea. How about making videos of FBBs walking down the street and flexing and filming people's reactions.

Edit: no soundtrack please, I wanna hear the background noise

Apr 03, 2023 - permalink

I would love to see a Bench Beast and Bicep Beast video featuring multiple women.

Apr 03, 2023 - permalink

What about pov teasing videos with muscle talk and domination talk

Apr 03, 2023 - permalink

I'm a tight sleeve/shirt guy.

Apr 03, 2023 - edited Apr 03, 2023 - permalink

I'm a tight sleeve/shirt guy.

and tight rolled up long sleeves,Erika Darago is the best,, not tshirt sleeves,,comparisons with skinny guys but those not way shorter

[deleted]
Apr 03, 2023 - permalink

Get them in front of the VR camera lol

Apr 03, 2023 - permalink

close-up flexing, no edits

Apr 03, 2023 - permalink

I also think a poll might give more accurate results.

I personally don't necessarily enjoy the videos where there's a bunch of them together. I do however really like your videos when there's a regular girl / woman and they compare, arm wrestle or something like that. Or if they're both athletes I like it when there's a significant size / skill difference (such as the Sarah Backman vs Ranya Dally video, Heidi V. vs her friend, that video that had both Christy Resendes and that Swedish armwrestler (can't recall her name), so on)

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Do not put a soundtrack on the video. Let the woman speak to each other. Nothing hotter than hearing muscle women speak.

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Lift and carry if possible!

Edit: Amen to the no soundtrack. As much as I admire the production quality of HB clips, the music drives me insane.

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Praxis2
Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Do not put a soundtrack on the video. Let the woman speak to each other. Nothing hotter than hearing muscle women speak.

I, too, must second this.

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Just so you know- these models need direction and so with natural sound you are going to hear my voice. I doubt any of you guys want to hear that.

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Gym videos. Two women pumping up together.

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Sean, your direction is better than your music. Seriously.

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Example : all the Wendy Lindquist shoots that HB did 10 +/- yrs ago,different outfits,inside outside,and FF back in the day

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by iRonScrap
[deleted]
Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Im interested in gauging the demand for videos of multiple bodybuilders together. How much interest would you have for such videos? If interested, what would you prefer to see the models do when together?

Have a normal, regular size woman feel the ripped abs of a female model while she flexes them hard for her. If you can push the envelope even further, have her kiss and lick her abs too when they're flexed hard. FUCK YEAH SEAN!!!!

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

By yotv "Yea having multiple fbbs in one video would be nice i like to see feats of strength instead of just flexing. i don't think there is enough of that. destroy some trash objects like broken computers bicycles screens chairs and so on. i like it when they use their thighs to crush things .but other methods are nice too like ripping bending kicking stomping.

if there are multiple fbbs. let them work together to push around extremely heavy things they can't do alone. I don't think i have ever seen a video like that."

I think your idea works. And because of how available all the material is now, PLUS our own individual tastes and attitudes about women's bodybuilding, everyone of those videos would be pretty diverse. Plenty of that would be entertaining for me.

I have a suggestion for everyone here who hasn't really checked it out yet. I'm guessing there have to be fans from my generation: high-school age when Cory was Ms Olympia and followed that initial timeline of Cory-Lenda-Kim, and smack dab in the middle of the 23 year run of Women's Physique World magazines and all the videos and merch they hawked. EVERYONE on this site at least knows what it is because of how many of those covers and Back Pages are here.

It'll look old fashioned to some of you, and a lot of it is more cringeworthy than it deserves to be. But the depth of field and the beauty of those women is the reason we have what we have now. We have it all now, and that's great. But WPW will be a revelation to anyone who's never looked into it yet or was around for it in the prime of that initial scene. I still like it more than today's scene because I'm a comic nerd and the women who ran the bodybuilding scene from about 1987 to 2005-6 looked like the women that Frank Frazetta and Boris Vallejo made the stars of some of their best art. All sorts of gym sessions, posing 20 minutes at a time, from as many places around the world as there were women putting on muscles and hitting the stages. And the interviews. A lot of those women, were ambitious, intelligent, educated, etc. And a lot of them looked like famous entertainers and pop culture people of the day (raise your hand if you ever wondered if Sandy Riddell's mother was Candice Bergen?? Or if Cory was Jessica Lange's twin sister?).

Believe me, youtv, it may not be watermelon crushing ands ripping shirts (it's amazing, watching gorgeous women break stuff with their bodies), but there's TONS of good-ol-fashioned ass-kicking in the gym. Lots of powerful women, other who lift and get those muscles perfect, all of it.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »