Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What types of videos do you prefer?

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

physical superiority/feat of strength/ tall women size comparison/ mass and vascularity /female on male domination. videos with a storyline rather than repetitive posing

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

lifting heavy

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

How many of you guys would prefer lifts like throatlift (not fake lifts real ones)?

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Throat lifts are bad ass and sexy.

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Just so you know- these models need direction and so with natural sound you are going to hear my voice. I doubt any of you guys want to hear that.

I think most people here would prefer natural sound, just like on WPW videos.

Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

I love the feats of strength stuff. Though I have one suggestion for you guys. The barbending is awesome, but re-using the stacks of flimsy pieces of metal isn't. First of all the metal gets weaker every time it's bent. Second, the girls often have trouble gripping it. Third, it's not nearly as impressive as bending one solid bar of steel or iron is.

My suggestion is to use thicker steel bars. You can buy them at Home Depot or Lowe's. If you watch the older vintage videos with girls bending bars, thats what they use. They are not only harder to bend, it's just WAY hotter. I've brought bars with me on sessions before and the girls have a lot of fun with them. If you want to gauge relative strength, just use thicker and wider gauge bars. They come in a ton of sizes.

Forget the flimsy metal strips dude. They are no bueno. Trust me on this. There's a wide range of regular steel and iron bars you can get a the home improvement stores ranging from something the small fitness girls will be able to bend easily all the way up to bars that the strongest girls will have to really work to bend.

Here's an example

Do that and I guarantee you, your feats of strength videos will be 100 times more impressive. Show the camera the label too so the viewer knows the type of bar, width and thickness too, that way they can try to recreate it themselves if they want and fully appreciate how strong these girls really are.

Check Youtube for "FBB bending bars" and you'll see exactly what I'm taking about. Lora Ottenad, Christa Bauch, Annie Rivieccio, Christina Envall, Christy Resendes and especially MaryLynne MacKenzie were well-known for it back in the 90s and early 2000s. If you're a fan of FOS and you haven't seen these, they'll blow your mind and you'll never buy those flimsy strips again.

Apr 04, 2023 - edited Apr 04, 2023 - permalink

Bringing with them a tiny man and showing the contrast between his body and Thiers and comparing strength too showing how he is the smallest and the weakest between them Something like double trouble but more than double

Btw ,more tug of war content is needed too

Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

Just so you know- these models need direction and so with natural sound you are going to hear my voice. I doubt any of you guys want to hear that.

Actually...

Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

I'm into biceps control videos. It's so impressive to see that bicep peak growing and slinking, repeatedly. It's hypnotizing!

Apr 05, 2023 - permalink

It's always awesome to see a muscular beast trying to lift a little car. Also I love when they smash watermelons with their powerful thighs. Try to show pictures taken before their transformation. And last but not least they must smile. There is nothing more sexy than a smile of a beautiful woman.

Apr 12, 2023 - permalink

Multiple women? I'd love to see them at the gym and see how heavy they can lift. Bench, bicep/hammer curls, and deadlift would be my request. I'd buy every single one.

But please, no weird angles where you zoom in and out rapidly. Or where they're lifting and you zoom in to their face rather than let us see the whole thing.

Apr 12, 2023 - permalink

Multiple girls. I enjoy a good bar bending, feats of strength kind of thing, but how about girls in contest costumes, having a good old final posedown session. All trying to out muscle each other to win the hearts of the viewer, while having fun with it at the same time.

Apr 27, 2023 - permalink

Fbb pegging men in the gym

Jun 20, 2023 - permalink

I love lift and carry videos by fbbs so I'd love to see more of that and kind of in a dominating way the video of Julia Fory in green bikini is perfect example and multiple types of lifts and overhead lift if possible.

Also, please try to bring Nataliya Kuznetsova (Amazonka) for some vods even if her videos are expensive I'll buy because such a big fbb doing lift carry and stuff would be just amazing to see

Jun 20, 2023 - permalink

Muscle worship obviously. Measuring biceps and forearms. Also grip testing, preferably the ones held in one hand.

Jun 20, 2023 - edited Jun 20, 2023 - permalink

Hardcore training videos. Skimpy outfits, heavy lifting, grunting. I’m easy to please.

edit Muscle talk while posing is nice, but that takes an exceptionally skilled fbb. Very few if any are on Angie Salvagno’s level, for instance. Some can get too silly like they’re trying to be all macho or something. I just end up laughing.

Jun 20, 2023 - permalink

Yes, agree with hardcore training. Exertion of effort. Grunting. Failure. Display of strength too, unconventional feats like lifting big objects or crushing.

Jun 20, 2023 - permalink

Yea having multiple fbbs in one video would be nice i like to see feats of strength instead of just flexing. i don't think there is enough of that. have them destroy some trash objects like broken computers bicycles screens chairs and so on. i like it when they use their thighs to crush things .but other methods are nice too like ripping bending kicking stomping.

if there are multiple fbbs. let them work together to push around extremely heavy things they can't do alone. I don't think i have ever seen a video like that.

Yeah I like this. Imagine if SWC did their stuff with your production values. It doesn’t have to be a carbon copy/they have some good ideas but poorly filmed.

Jun 21, 2023 - permalink

I love lift and carry videos by fbbs so I'd love to see more of that and kind of in a dominating way the video of Julia Fory in green bikini is perfect example and multiple types of lifts and overhead lift if possible.

Also, please try to bring Nataliya Kuznetsova (Amazonka) for some vods even if her videos are expensive I'll buy because such a big fbb doing lift carry and stuff would be just amazing to see

It'd be fascinating to see what Amazonka could do if shown how to do L&C stuff properly, bet she could do some great overhead lifts.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »