Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Managers and intimacy in the female muscle world

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by musclebox77
cgsweat
Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

They are sex workers. Just not overtly. The same way male bodybuilders are. Men come to this website to look at pics of women and jerk off. Everyone knows this.

That's strange. If what you're saying is true then these women would be lining up to participate here and drum up business for themselves.

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by musclebox77
cgsweat
Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

They don't want to interact with fans here because they aren't getting paid for it. Onlyfans does that for them.

Since we're already on a tangent, I'll just say this one thing and that will be it. Why do you think it would not be in their interest to advertise themselves to get more subscribers to their OF pages?

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by musclebox77
Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Since we're already on a tangent, I'll just say this one thing and that will be it. Why do you think it would not be in their interest to advertise themselves to get more subscribers to their OF pages?

I can speak to this. I subscribe to quite a few OF pages and I talk regularly with a good amount of professional and amateur FBB's

They don't come here for two reasons: 1. They don't know this site or 2. they look upon it with contempt.

1 is pretty surprising, as this site seems to score pretty high in google search results. But SEO isn't a thing that's done by FBB's, and a lot of girls that I've spoken to are actually totally unaware that this place is a thing.

2 is less surprising, sadly. They do indeed look upon this site with contempt. Not because we're schmoes or because we're thirsty. If they're already doing onlyfans and such, then they like that. They want and need that.

No it's because of the sh**tty sentiments like a few of them posted on this thread. Where guys look down on them or expect things from them. Or doubt their authenticity and attack them.

I mean.. imagine that you're someone like Vladi and you're happy to visit here and get a bunch of compliments and new clients. But then you have to deal with bitter little men essentially calling you a "whore" because you're not falling all over them. And unlike IG & such, you can't control the comments.

Yeah.. they don't want that. Hence they're not here. Would be so much nicer if this place was thirsty AND supportive. It's so easy not to act like a total dick and just be grateful for the inspiration and beautiful content that these women give to us.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »