Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Managers and intimacy in the female muscle world

Mar 20, 2023 - edited Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

I legit looked up the phrase "penis wig." I'm not sure if I found what you were talking about, but what I did find was TRULY hilarious....

https://www.etsy.com/market/penis_wigs

Yes on slander vs. libel - you're correct. I'm okay with accepting that beautiful muscle women do sex work. I'm a huge onlyfans customer and I visit this site like 25x a day for that very reason.

But since we're on that textbook definition of slander, then a textbook "cuckold" needs to be married to the woman in question and a textbook "prostitute" is engaging in personal sexual acts with a client... not just flexing and maybe showing her boobs on Herbicepscam. Some FBB sessionettes might technically qualify under that description, but many wouldn't.

Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

O.K. so..penis wigs (WTF??) aside, is the consensus that many of the women on this site are prostitutes? I didn't read every single comment on this thread so please don't have a fit, but I'm trying to understand if some/many of our girls on GWM are selling themselves for sexual activity?

Mar 21, 2023 - edited Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

SuperiorGenetics and Muscles_Toez called it right. The original poster lives in dream land. When a woman markets to men is able to do so because she sells sex. Very few female fitness girls can market to women and make a living.

There are some girls with huge instagram accounts that sell legit diet plans, seminars and market clothing. These women do not need BF managers. This does not work for various reasons even outside BB and fitness.

For all other cases it is something along the pimp <--> cuckold spectrum.

Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

Yes on slander vs. libel - you're correct.

Not really. There is the textbook. There is the court of law. And then there are evolving definitions that arise in a changing world. Why? Because commonly accepted usage and what "people" understand to be true does not always align with canon.

But also, that's not original question. lol

But since we're on that textbook definition of slander, then a textbook "cuckold" needs to be married to the woman in question and a textbook "prostitute" is engaging in personal sexual acts with a client... not just flexing and maybe showing her boobs on Herbicepscam. Some FBB sessionettes might technically qualify under that description, but many wouldn't.

You caught that part, too. Like, don't play Dexter, the Definition Guy and then turn around and go totally flip with the words just because you're looking to SLANDER a group of men and women you look down own.

Most women with an income stream related to bodybuilding and fitness have ZERO to do with what he's put forward. Look at the landscape: for every woman who has an OnlyFans account, there are at least 25-30 trying to get you to buy the supplement line they just "unboxed" on Instagram. There are women who are doing it all on their own, no question. But the more successful - however you wish to define "successful" - are not. They have a small team in place.

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

> I guess if I grew a full beard and made it look like a pack of uncooked ramen noodles hanging from my chin, I'd appear more trustworthy to aspiring FBB's. > >

Here's an example of a woman who likely had no self esteem and latched onto the first guy that gave her attention.

Jesus dude, projection much?

I love how whenever there is a picture of a bodybuilding couple (or really any couple whether both the man and woman are extremely muscular,) schmoes immediately come out of the woodwork to blast and mock the dude. Don't be mad at the guy because he is dating the type of woman you want to have but don't.

Want to get with a buff woman? Put in the work and don't be a prat.

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

@Gatsby28 hard words of truth!

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

Want to get with a buff woman? Put in the work and don't be a prat.

No self-respecting guy would design his life around getting with a muscular woman.

Mar 24, 2023 - permalink

Just for perspective... I also want to highlight Angela Yeo... the famous "Muscle Geisha."

I'm a HUGE fan of hers. I saw her take 2nd in the Ms. O last December. She's a champion in every sense of the world and has an amazing physique. She's also easy to talk to, goth AF, and just a very cool and conformist person in every awesome sense of that word.

I've had the good fortune of meeting both her and her husband. If you didn't know, she runs a very successful and large Onlyfans account. She does all sorts of muscle fetish stuff on there, but she also does customs and fairly explicit sexual things.

Her husband actively supports this. He shoots a lot of it. The two of them work as a team and she earns a great living from it. They bought a beautiful house last year, and I'm sure her income had a lot to do with it.

And I think that this is FANTASTIC. She's buff and hot and loves to show off her body. We love to see her do it. Her husband supports her and supports both her daytime and nighttime career. And they are making a killing doing it.

As far as I can see, they are living the dream. I don't think that she's a "prostitute." She's catering to a very loyal fanbase and she's open minded and cool enough to share her amazing physique with us.

Her husband is not a "cuckold." He's a strong and confident partner who supports his wife in her endeavors and is big enough to let her do her thing without petty jealousy. After all... he's the one who sleeps next to her at night.

Honestly, I think there's just lots of dudes who are mad that muscular women (1) make money off their hard work and (2) don't want to date or sleep with some random fan f**kboy who doesn't live the bodybuilding lifestyle and makes zero effort to meet them or relate to them.

Like seriously, there are so many dudes who don't lift weights who look at women who base their lives around lifting weights and think to themselves "no self-respecting guy would lift weights just to appeal to a muscular woman."

LOL bro... how is that working out for you?

Mar 24, 2023 - edited Mar 24, 2023 - permalink

Like seriously, there are so many dudes who don't lift weights who look at women who base their lives around lifting weights and think to themselves "no self-respecting guy would lift weights just to appeal to a muscular woman."

LOL bro... how is that working out for you?

How's it working out? Are you for real? You feel some kind of pity for me because I'm not basing my life goals around getting a muscular woman? Check in with yourself on this. Seriously. Your priorities are really f****d up. Bro.

Mar 24, 2023 - permalink

No, I don't feel pity for you, I just really question your rationale. Like imagine this scenario..

I'm really into women who can Salsa dance. So I sign up at girlswhosalsa.com.

This site is filled with beautiful salsa dancers. I love their bodies, their costumes, their attitudes, and how they move. I visit it constantly and interact on their chat forums there. And.. you know... I kind of dream about one day meeting a salsa dancer. Maybe dating or even marrying one. Would be awesome, as I'm so attracted to them, amirite.

Thing is: I've got self respect. The LAST thing I'm gonna do is take some stupid salsa lessons for myself, just so I can meet a female salsa dancer. Why should I?

I mean.. yeah.. every time I see a couples photo on girlswhosalsa.com it does appear that many of these female salsa dancers are into male salsa dancers. Or at least they like guys who are generally into the dancing or music lifestyle. But screw that... why should I have to change who I am just to appeal to a salsa dancer?!?!

So @HalfKorean... can you tell me how this attitude makes any sense?

Mar 24, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by musclebox77
Mar 24, 2023 - permalink

I appreciate everyone's participation, but one combination of things is abundantly clear:

Many are demonstrating an epic lack of focus and inability to answer the question(s) at hand.

In a very general, not-at-all-finger-wagging sense, lack of focus can cost one potentially great opportunities.

Mar 24, 2023 - permalink

5) If you watch "Killer Sally" on Netflix, you can see the other pimp dynamic where a controlling boyfriend or husband profits off of his woman's sex work and treats her like garbage. Hell, you could just read about Andrew Tate to see this dynamic. That guy made a ton of money off of actively managing cam girls and maintaining relationships with them. I could call that POS a lot of things, but I wouldn't call Andrew Tate a "cuckold."

Saw it. Creepy. And sad.

Mar 24, 2023 - permalink

Here's an example of a woman who likely had no self esteem and latched onto the first guy that gave her attention.

Nonsense. You know nothing about her. That just sounds like some bitter incel bullshit to me.

Mar 24, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by musclebox77
Mar 24, 2023 - permalink

What is up with the white knights on this fucking forum? Here's a newsflash dude they're just woman who workout. They aren't special. Take them off the pedestal. They're all gonna lose the muscle mass when they go off the roids and get gross one way or another when they get old.

Some of these guys haven't figured out yet that life is much bigger and greater than muscular female bodies. It's sad how myopic the obsession makes them. And they project that onto others.

Mar 24, 2023 - permalink

What is up with the white knights on this fucking forum? Here's a newsflash dude they're just woman who workout. They aren't special. Take them off the pedestal. They're all gonna lose the muscle mass when they go off the roids and get gross one way or another when they get old.

It's funny when people sometimes say "i wONdER wHY mUScLE GiRLS d'oNT pOsT oN hERe"

Then I read stuff like this and I'm like... yeah... it's not that much of a mystery.

Also I didn't realize that being a "white knight" apparently means simply treating female fitness models like human beings with their own dignity and agency. I guess the cool thing to is come on here and leer at them and maybe be mad that they're not banging you, and then just dehumanize them in your own mind so that you feel better.

I'm just gonna keep working out and enjoy bodybuilding for myself and support muscular women by going to shows and subscribing to their OF's and occasionally be friends with them and occasionally be intimate with them. Guess that's the price I pay for my white knighting.

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

I can't argue with any of the points you have made.

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

It's funny when people sometimes say "i wONdER wHY mUScLE GiRLS d'oNT pOsT oN hERe"

Then I read stuff like this and I'm like... yeah... it's not that much of a mystery.

Also I didn't realize that being a "white knight" apparently means simply treating female fitness models like human beings with their own dignity and agency. I guess the cool thing to is come on here and leer at them and maybe be mad that they're not banging you, and then just dehumanize them in your own mind so that you feel better.

I'm just gonna keep working out and enjoy bodybuilding for myself and support muscular women by going to shows and subscribing to their OF's and occasionally be friends with them and occasionally be intimate with them. Guess that's the price I pay for my white knighting.

Damn, I hate to join the side-track, but I'm so obviously in Rome that my attempts to pretend I'm somehow still in Norway are laughable at this point.

Collectively, the poster class to whom you are responding do not give a single fuck that "there are no girls here". They are here to enjoy themselves on their own terms, not to entertain any women. Part of their enjoyment comes from chest-puffing around the so-called "white knight" class they look down upon. Ok, fine, whatever. They choose to audit "white knight" behavior in the same way the "white knights" are auditing the puffers. Doesn't matter who's more right - it's a circle and the one with the poorer, more asinine argument in any circular discussion KNOW they can get you to waste your time responding to their bullshit. And that's what they want here: for your focus to be on THEM, and not on Andrea or Dani or Vladislava or Muscle Geisha, etc.

We all budget our time however we'd like, but the point of this response was simply to say that those guys don't want girls here. I won't pretend to know why that is - "safe space" seekers, perhaps?? - but it's definitely true, so thus there'd be no value in appealing to any sense of decency on that specific basis.

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

You aren't treating the women any particular way. They're not here. What you're doing is treating the guys here as a sub-species of human. You have such a need to brag that you work out and sleep with GWM, combined with a need to project negatively on anyone who doesn't, you expose an insecurity and an obsession that can't even be reasoned with. I like looking at nice bodies. Period. I spend very little time doing it. It doesn't rule my life like it does yours.

When you're on OnlyFans and trying to meet these women at shows and whatever else you do, you're definitely not in a world of treating these women with "dignity" and respect like you claim to be. You obviously don't feel completely comfortable with this or you wouldn't be lashing out at people who hit too close to home for you. You are paying a price, you just haven't figured it out yet.

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by musclebox77
Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

You aren't treating the women any particular way. They're not here. What you're doing is treating the guys here as a sub-species of human. You have such a need to brag that you work out and sleep with GWM, combined with a need to project negatively on anyone who doesn't, you expose an insecurity and an obsession that can't even be reasoned with. I like looking at nice bodies. Period. I spend very little time doing it. It doesn't rule my life like it does yours.

When you're on OnlyFans and trying to meet these women at shows and whatever else you do, you're definitely not in a world of treating these women with "dignity" and respect like you claim to be. You obviously don't feel completely comfortable with this or you wouldn't be lashing out at people who hit too close to home for you. You are paying a price, you just haven't figured it out yet.

Almost everyone pays something for practically every relationship, though, right? A guy who loves freedom, but who wants to be a fully devoted husband gives up that freedom when he gets married. If that same married guy decides later he still wants to be free, then the price he's paying is to put that marriage at risk.

Comfort with oneself in ALL things can be difficult to find, no matter one's life situation. Not to over-personalize, but I'm comfortable with my approach to most things in life, yet still have ordinary human struggles.

What we pay for the life we choose only has to be worth it to the one who's making any given choice.

(I spend too much time looking at musclegirls online. And 99.9% of the time, I'm NOT doing it while on the treadmill, a BAD choice which does not make any sense, but which I have not made enough effort to change)

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

Those women aren't on this website because they don't care about what their "fans" have to say. They probably find most of the appreciaters of muscular women creepy and weird. They also can't make any money off of engaging with fans here.

Meh. There's a lot of projection in that. Yes, there are women and men who fit the category you are describing. But man, I've been around this world for decades, and I can say to a 100% certainty that you are describing a few and attaching their values to a larger group. I mean, let's be real. A typical person putting years into training and nutrition and supplementation who posts a LOT of social media is wanting to be admired for that work. Otherwise she would just do her thing in obscurity, which does happen.

As long as the right kind of guy or girl is gassing up her on IG, life is good. But if the wrong kind checks in and hits a trigger, it becomes "creepy and weird". SAME general appreciation, but the less attractive guy/girl gets the side-eye and yeah, the unsolicited stranger - cute and fit or not! - requesting a fetish she's not into will turn her off, for sure.

As for not being able to directly monetize her engagements here, OnlyFans has built that interface for them, so because it's so seamless, it's just a far better way for them to maximize their time.

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

Those women aren't on this website because they don't care about what their "fans" have to say. They probably find most of the appreciaters of muscular women creepy and weird. They also can't make any money off of engaging with fans here.

That.

Why engage with fans in forums that you get no money from or have no control on blocking comments and users. Other than marketing its a dead end.

Dozens have already requested GMW take their photos down. That should tell you something. Simirarly some of them have talked openly of how they view their "fans" and it is not favorably.

Fbbing has in large part merged with the sex industry. This was out of nessecity and it brings some stigma and resentment.

cgsweat
Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

Meh. There's a lot of projection in that. Yes, there are women and men who fit the category you are describing. But man, I've been around this world for decades, and I can say to a 100% certainty that you are describing a few and attaching their values to a larger group. I mean, let's be real. A typical person putting years into training and nutrition and supplementation who posts a LOT of social media is wanting to be admired for that work. Otherwise she would just do her thing in obscurity, which does happen.

Tre speaks the truth here. You can't make one blanket assumption that encapsulates all FBB's. Most of them do care what people think, it's just that they don't care to read comments that dehumanize them. A lot of users seem to forget that the majority of these women aren't sex workers. Many of them are married, mothers, professionals, and so they have their family and career to consider.

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »