Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female grip strength

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

This photo shows hot strong Natalia is. Whoever go to gym knows how hard is to grab one hand 15kg plate and she is holding 25kg like it was nothing. She is crazy powerful

She has actually done grip contests and proven to have a very strong grip. I would love to play mercy against her

[deleted]
Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

Same. Just by looking at her forearms you can see what she is capable of. These veins are pumped to the max while holding this plate. I’ve also seen video of her crushing soda can in her hand. How powerful your grip must be to do it. I can’t even imagine how dangerous she is

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

First crash a soda can with hand is nothing special and every hard training woman grips her plates for work on the training weight setup i often grpip 2 20 Kg plates 1 each hand for this on short ways and simply hold a 25 for pose like this no problem too . No massive Steriods needed for this

Dec 03, 2023 - edited Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

Full soda can, or empty? Full is much harder...and messy. ;)

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

Full sode can, or empty? Full is much harder...and messy. ;)

At metal festivals where i tried are only beer cans , and yes it is messy lol but it depends on the manufacturer if produced cheap or in better quality . Only the cheap ones burst reliably during heavy squeezing . Like all this shows it is the right choose of material and technique .

Squeezing all your fingers evenly doesn't work, but almost everyone tries it that way. You have to know the pressure points. Of course it also takes strength, but that's not the whole secret

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

Impressive! Next try a glass beer bottle.

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

First crash a soda can with hand is nothing special and every hard training woman grips her plates for work on the training weight setup i often grpip 2 20 Kg plates 1 each hand for this on short ways and simply hold a 25 for pose like this no problem too . No massive Steriods needed for this

I dont think it is easy to grip plates like that, you are just very strong Liesbeth πŸ˜…πŸ’ͺ

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

I dont think it is easy to grip plates like that, you are just very strong Liesbeth πŸ˜…πŸ’ͺ

Of course, you also need plates with an edge or holes to grip . Rubber cvered are easier to grip and carry too . This makes it easier and less grip strenght is needed

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

Impressive! Next try a glass beer bottle.

I be may be blonde but not that stupid like in the blonde girl jokes lol

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

Of course, you also need plates with an edge or holes to grip . Rubber cvered are easier to grip and carry too . This makes it easier and less grip strenght is needed

Yes totally agree, that makes it a lot easier. On the picture of Natalia however it looks like she doesn't use the edge, but just squeezes with her fingers

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

Yes totally agree, that makes it a lot easier. On the picture of Natalia however it looks like she doesn't use the edge, but just squeezes with her fingers

She grips the plate like every one would grip it her fingers uses the edge, without it would slip down. I dont think she wanted to show special grip on the pic lol just hold the plate for the pose.

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

She grips the plate like every one would grip it her fingers uses the edge, without it would slip down. I dont think she wanted to show special grip on the pic lol just hold the plate for the pose.

Would like to see you do this as well then ;)

[deleted]
Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

I laughed so hard when I read it. You mentioned that it's not a big deal to hold 20 or even 25kg plates like this just to say that it's not that hard when you have holes to grip OMG. It's the whole point of it

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

It is just a 25 kg weight plate same weight like i carry my normal luggage on my ways at travel and lift to luggagenet in the train so really nothing special

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

Yeah but it is easier to lift luggage than gripping a plate like that and holding it like nothing. And if you think that would be easy you just have a crazy strong grip

[deleted]
Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

It is just a 25 kg weight plate same weight like i carry my normal luggage on my ways at travel and lift to luggagenet in the train so really nothing special

I'm starting to doubt that you really go to gym, you really dont't know how hard it is to hold 25kg without HOLES TO GRIP. 25kg isnt that heavy but next time when you'll have a chance try to hold 25kg like her.

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

You realy thik she holds it for 10 minutes or a hour lol it is just a few seconds for the final pic and not more , and no i dont say she is weak and cant hold it for a while but for make it Look easy on a pic you just need seconds. i be used on smile at hard challenges too for make it look easy but normaly it dont is. Especialy at my lifting moves at my dancer job. So you gys just see what the pics wants to make you see and let the phantasy do its work very siminlar to my dancer job make hard Things Look easy and let the audience get amazed

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

I genuinely don't think I could crush a soda can or grip weights like that

I hear you that it's not ridiculous superhuman, but it's still a display of strong grip. If someone can crush a full can I am certain they could beat me at mercy

Maybe you being strong and spending time with other strong people you forget how weak most people are πŸ˜€

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

This photo shows hot strong Natalia is. Whoever go to gym knows how hard is to grab one hand 15kg plate and she is holding 25kg like it was nothing. She is crazy powerful

I'm pretty sure I saw her easily win a competition using one of these

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

I'm starting to doubt that you really go to gym, you really dont't know how hard it is to hold 25kg without HOLES TO GRIP. 25kg isnt that heavy but next time when you'll have a chance try to hold 25kg like her.

I hope Liesbeth isn't confusing 25 KG for 25 Pounds. 25 KG is about 55 pounds, which is very heavy.

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

The soda can crush was very impressive. she overcame the pressure of the liquid and pushed it so hard it ripped the can open. OK the can is not exactly tough. but soda is of course way less tough. but she squeezed it so hard it couldn't be contained anymore and ripped the can open. I wonder if there are women who can crush things in harder unopened cans. like paint cans for example or even metal beer kegs. maybe not with their hand grip but maybe between their thighs or with a bear hug that would be epic. but it has to be unopened because it's deceptive when you open them and close them again it's much easier. ideally it should be cans that require a can opener not the more flimsy stuff.

Dec 04, 2023 - permalink

I be may be blonde but not that stupid like in the blonde girl jokes lol

Ha! Just joking around with you, my friend. :)

Dec 22, 2023 - permalink

First try hope i used correct , funny be right handed but left was stronger here

Dec 22, 2023 - permalink

Is that a lot? I have no idea xd

Dec 22, 2023 - edited Dec 22, 2023 - permalink

The Display says strong

Looked for some Nr and average for woman is 30 to 35 and men 40 to 48 Kg

But i realy tried to squeeze the hell out of the measure device so it is a max Nr , and my normal hard grip must be less than this

« first < prev Page 2 of 7 next > last »