Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female grip strength

Feb 02, 2023 - edited Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

I have always been intrigued by female grip strength. Post here any experiences you may have, witnessed or other, you may have about seeing women who you have seen testing their hand strength or that you may have experienced shaking their hands, etc.

I have a couple of my own that I will post as soon as I get a chance.

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

Ok, so here is case #1.

The woman was a corporate trainer in my company at the time, about 30 years ago. She was pretty big. Not like a bodybuilder, or anything, but she was tall. About 6ft 1 or 2, and maybe 175 lbs. Built solid all over. Anyway, a pretty big woman. I was in a lot better shape back then and my hands were a lot stronger than they are now, but when I shook her hand, she just crushed me. My knuckles just went "crunch" and quite audibly! Yeah, it was a bit painful, but I didn't sink to the floor or any thing, but I wasn't far from it. My first experience of getting crushed by a female hand shake.

Feb 02, 2023 - edited Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

So case #1 was no real suprise, since the woman was taller and at least as heavy as I was at the time, and she was in way better shape.

So now, here is case #2. This time, the girl was a lot younger than me, shorter than me (not much over 5ft) and weighed maybe 110 lbs. Tiny girl, so her handshake was a total surprise. She was working for a contractor that was de-installing a lot of equipment in the office for which I was responsible. When I shook her hand I was rather amazed at her hand strength. She might have been a gymnast, but more likely she got her strength from pulling cables under raised floors, etc. Remarkable.

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

I have had some cases where i shake hands with women (men too) .and they hurt my hand. i have really wimpy baby hands. even most women have bigger hands than me.

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

So, by all means tell us your experiences! :)

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

Great thread. I love grip strength. Usually if a girl has big or strong looking hands I will challenge her to a game of mercy. Usually they are happy to play

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

a woman i uploaded here has probably the best grip strength in the world, rebecca roberts, she was able to close easily the number 2 captain of crush and the 2.5, who no woman ever did. she is 6'4'' and 300ish lbs, a world's strongest woman winner and a very sweet lady.

Feb 08, 2023 - edited Feb 08, 2023 - permalink

@Nytrytr777...Anyone who visits this site has probably seen my excessive comments and compliments regarding muscular, female forearms. There is a reason, besides the obvious being, muscular forearms are such a symbol of strength. My ex-wife Sheryl, was hired to fill a man's position, due to Affirmative Action, in California. She did some kind of very heavy work with underground cables. Her forearms were so amazing. Thickly muscled and these strands of muscle would ripple like crazy in her forearms with the slightest movement. Her grip was astounding and she would deliberately crush an unsuspecting man's hand, with a handshake. The men she worked with ridiculed her, tried to get her fired and made life difficult for her. She stayed with her job, all over the state, long after her male co-workers couldn't take the physicality of the job anymore. I suppose the thrill she got out of crushing a man's hand, was due to being disrespected by the men she worked with! She was 5'8" and weighed about 190 lbs. Strong AF, period!.....BTW, Leo89 pointed out a woman who could close the Captains of Crush 2 1/2. That's 237.5 lbs of crushing power. A man is considered strong, if he can do 100. 😳😳

Feb 08, 2023 - permalink

A girl in my high school class once shook my hand vigorously, squeezing hard. It was a more solid grip than most men could muster -- and she was thin with thin hands! She smiled and said "That's my tennis grip." I was really impressed and a little turned on, but she turned out to be into girls and just liked hanging out with me.

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

My Great aunt Mary had hands like a steel vise. I have meet strong women but no one had hands like her. She was a nurse and she lived to be 100

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

Oh, some very cool accounts here. Thank you all. :)

Oct 21, 2023 - permalink
Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

I'd love to see videos of girls testing their grip strength. I'll start with Shayla Turcotte. Wow! Anything over 100 pounds is considered strong for men.

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

My grip trainers are adjusted at 60 Kg use frequently but need new ones a lil bit heavier

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

@Liesbeth... that's awesome. Your grip is impressive.

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

Thanks nedd a good grip for my pole training

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

Thanks nedd a good grip for my pole training

My ex-wife had an incredible grip. She never lifted weights, she developed her hand strength from her physical labor job. She is the reason for my infatuation with muscular, female forearms.

rod
Nov 23, 2023 - permalink
Nov 23, 2023 - edited Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Nice, rod. Thanks. I think the ones like that from Herbiceps are for pounds rather than kilograms. Does anyone know how to compare a two handed dynomometer like that to a single hand one?

Great job, Liesbeth! Those are impressive looking grip trainers. I bet you need that strong grip for your armwrestling exxploits, too! :)

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

My grip trainers are adjusted at 60 Kg use frequently but need new ones a lil bit heavier

You would crush me at mercy

Nov 23, 2023 - edited Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Case #3

I know I have posted this story elsewhere on GWM, so I am surprised I didn't add it here. Anyway, this was something I saw on television a few years ago. Ex-racing driver Danica Patrick was on the Tonight Show, back when Leno was still the host. Danica was/is Known for her rather powerful handshake. Somehow, Jay had heard about this and brought it up during the interview. He also brought out a one hand dynamometer and invited her to give it a try. With a fairly casual squeeze, she got 100 pounds. Not bad for a 5ft tall woman! Jay then handed it to his other guest, a male actor, who's name I forget. He was average height and build and he only got 75. Of course Jay razzed him so he tried again, this time straining for all he was worth, turning red in the face and all. This time he got 95. Ha! I just wish Jay had given Danica a second chance and had her go all out too. I have little doubt she would have made it to 120 or so. :)

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

Nice! Can you post a video of yourself testing your grip using a dynamometer? :)

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

Case #3

I know I have posted this story elsewhere on GWM, so I am surprised I didn't add it here. Anyway, this was something I saw on television a few years sgo. Ex-racing drive Danica Patrick was on the Tonight Show, back when Leno was still the host. Danica was/is Known for her rather powerful handshake. Somehow, Jay had heared about this and brought it up during the interview. He also brought out a one hand dynamometer and invited her to give it a try. With a fairly casual squeeze, she got 100 pounds. Not bad for a 5ft tall woman! Jay then handed it to his other guess, a male actor, who's name I forget. He was average height and build and he only got 75. Of course Jay razzed him so he tried again, this time straining for all he was worth, turning red in the face and all. This time he got 95. Ha! I just wish Jay had given Danica a second chance and had her go all out too. I have little doubt she would have made it to 120 or so. :)

Here it is! Enjoy!

https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/193304/The...

Nov 27, 2023 - permalink

Case #3

I know I have posted this story elsewhere on GWM, so I am surprised I didn't add it here. Anyway, this was something I saw on television a few years sgo. Ex-racing drive Danica Patrick was on the Tonight Show, back when Leno was still the host. Danica was/is Known for her rather powerful handshake. Somehow, Jay had heared about this and brought it up during the interview. He also brought out a one hand dynamometer and invited her to give it a try. With a fairly casual squeeze, she got 100 pounds. Not bad for a 5ft tall woman! Jay then handed it to his other guess, a male actor, who's name I forget. He was average height and build and he only got 75. Of course Jay razzed him so he tried again, this time straining for all he was worth, turning red in the face and all. This time he got 95. Ha! I just wish Jay had given Danica a second chance and had her go all out too. I have little doubt she would have made it to 120 or so. :)

I think that is Shazam and they need to put this in the movie

[deleted]
Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

This photo shows hot strong Natalia is. Whoever go to gym knows how hard is to grab one hand 15kg plate and she is holding 25kg like it was nothing. She is crazy powerful

« first < prev Page 1 of 5 next > last »