Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Confessions/unpopular opinions

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

What are some confessions and/or unpopular opinions you have regarding muscular women?

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

I sometimes think a muscular woman's confidence can be misconstrued as her being stuck up or arrogant. I've been with some muscular women and they just seem to carry themselves differently. A lot of people might see them as unapproachable? Personally, their supreme confidence to me is very sexy.

Jan 25, 2023 - permalink

Hate when they assume we love her physic, personally i enjoy their personalities can be such great persons, and bright attitude, reducing everything to appearance make them look a little bit "mean", sometimes

Jan 25, 2023 - permalink

I agree with the above vibes ... Beeing a lover of physical muscle doesn't reduce my view - and only talking for me lol - to just seeing physics. I adore what some do with themselves but I wouldn't generally say: Oh damn I want to be with her. Because I don't know her! BUT in general we do know, that we like and love a personality that's soooo determined and confident about themselves that they do what they do and reach their goals. Yet there would be many aspects to know first, so I don't really reduce them to physics and to those few aspects we know.

I would surely love to get in contact with more muscular women and I surely have my preferencies character wise so ... it would not automatically fit just because of beeing muscular. I doubt many would confess to that because aside from some posting smashing-phantasies, most people aren't THAT versatile towards a partnership that they wouldn't care about other characteristics.

Would those ladies be "unapproachable" or arrogant? Some may be, some may have a reason to be (because not in a situation where they would WANT an approach at all) ... many would not be. I wouldn't see them like that and confidence doesn't automatically make people unapproachable, that's not even linked imho.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »