Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Beauty shot Vs selfie gym shot

Jan 11, 2023 - edited Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

Not sure if anyone has notice the change in Elenora Dorborina? She has gone from this.....

To this...

Gutted to say she has lost that feminity that made her one of the best. I can only assume it's from overusing certain products.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

I'm not going to check myself but- try to find a recent photoshootey pic with makeup, post processing and all that applied and use that for a comparrison instead

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

yeah bro you're kidding yourself, the below vid is what she's likely looked like for years. Welcome to the reality when they dont have photoshop and makeup a plenty.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Comparing a glamor photo where it's also doctor'd up post shoot to gym footage where making sure you're looking your hottest isn't exactly the priority for most women serious about about getting in a good workout. Come on let's use a little common sense here.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

I kinda prefer her short hair look to the glamor look. But I'm not much for glamor anyway.

Jan 11, 2023 - edited Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Edit: I didn't realize who this was until I looked through her old photos, her face has changed not because of makeup but because of ageing and steroid use.

Also a lot of women don't know this but short hair styles make them look more mature, this photo is from two years ago too so it seems like her hair has grown back again.. Either that or she wears extensions now. 💇

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Christ... And here I thought you were going to say she passed away or something

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Christ... And here I thought you were going to say she passed away or something

Me too I was about to have a heart attack she's just old! Which is fine we're all getting up in age. 😆

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

It looks like she got a little bit older and got a haircut. Am I missing something? Why is this heartbreaking?

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

You’re Extremely overreacting and exaggerating bro

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

She still looks better than most women.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Dudes get so dramatic over women making choices on here. They're not muscle dolls here only for your pleasure and approval.

Jan 11, 2023 - edited Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Dudes get so dramatic over women making choices on here. They're not muscle dolls here only for your pleasure and approval.

Alot of guys here have Parasocial relationships with people and might not realize it.

It can suck to see your favorite girl get a bunch of tattoos or in this case get older but as long as they're alive there's nothing to be upset about, if she's your favorite then treat her kindly.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by musclebox77
Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Agreed. I feel weirded out when dudes get dramatic when a woman gets tattoos, cuts her hair short or basically does anything that, to quote them, “loses their ‘femininity.”

And OP, it’s really not heartbreaking. You need to chill

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

You need so little to be heartbroken. One pic is a photoshoot makeup best pose hairdresser and maybe photoshop. The other is a raw video from the gym. What did you expect? She goes to the gym with full make up?

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

This is a bit silly, even for us…

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Yet another example of how weird some of the users on this site are.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Alot of guys here have Parasocial relationships with people and might not realize it.

Spot on.

Reminds of the dude who used to be on this site (I think he deleted his account) who would claim in the forums, chat and on images that he was "friends" with X bodybuilder. Yeah, a DM on Instagram or a cam session with a fbb doesn't make you "friends" with her lol.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Didn't she start playing for the other team? Possible explanation for the "after" picture.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Looks like she cut her hair and no makeup..

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

By the Gods. I thought that somebody died. I click and it turns out that an fbb has cut her hair and somebody can't fap to her pics anymore.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Just noticed OP spelled her name wrong 😭

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Didn't she start playing for the other team? Possible explanation for the "after" picture.

This thread is ludicrous but I feel I want to join in.....

By playing for the other team do you mean she now likes "comfortable shoes"😉

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Healthjedi:

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »