Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Beauty shot Vs selfie gym shot

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Jesus fuck what a ridiculous post. So much stuff that is actually heartbreaking in the world and you post this lmfao.

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

she got the mom haircut! where are the mom jeans damn it! lets be honest though not many girls can pull off the short hair.

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

OP is a pathetic loser.

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

The magic of makeup!

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

lol do people hate the thread title? or meat of the post ?

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Also isn’t this pic from like 2.5 years ago??

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

The magic of makeup!

Learn your angles and you too can become insta famous. 😉

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

I read the title and expected to learn that someone died. Instead, a dude is freaking out over a bad haircut and natural aging. Very cool, very normal.

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

I read the title and expected to learn that someone died. Instead, a dude is freaking out over a bad haircut and natural aging. Very cool, very normal.

good ass troll move tho haha. you guys need to lighten up and laugh a little.

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

good ass troll move tho haha. you guys need to lighten up and laugh a little.

If he wanted to troll, he should have said something to wind up the schmoes. He'd have a hundred pages of hilarity, easy.

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

lol do people hate the thread title? or meat of the post ?

People on sites like these will always take the opportunity to bag on someone “weirder” than they are lol.

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

People on sites like these will always take the opportunity to bag on someone “weirder” than they are lol.

Lol, there’s nothing weird about being attracted to muscular women.

This is pure cringe, though, and I’m sure it won’t leave the best impression among us if a muscular woman stumbles upon a post like this.

Jan 12, 2023 - edited Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

I’m sure it won’t leave the best impression among us if a muscular woman stumbles upon a post like this.

It might not be so bad, seeing how the majority of replies are slamming the OP

Edit: I also clicked on this thread thinking someone passed away, so actually, rather pleasantly surprised.

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

So you're telling me you've never been with a woman long enough to see her without makeup. LOL.

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

In fairness thats not just no makeup. Thats roid effected aging vs full on photoship/filters and makeup. Lol

cgsweat
Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

I'm thoroughly confused by this one.

Is the OP daft enough to not realize the difference between a professionally shot photo and a selfie?

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

Probably

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

I'm thoroughly confused by this one.

Is the OP daft enough to not realize the difference between a professionally shot photo and a selfie?

This is the big part.

No make up, no photography lighting, and no post-edit touch ups.

Very few bodybuilding photo shoots do not have any facial retouching. There will always be that faint soft glow on their skin that’s added to reduce wrinkles and other facial imperfections.

Don’t use professional photographer photos as a reference to how someone really looks.

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

I wouldn't hesitate......!

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

Better title, tbh

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

Lol, there’s nothing weird about being attracted to muscular women.

This is pure cringe, though, and I’m sure it won’t leave the best impression among us if a muscular woman stumbles upon a post like this.

What’s weird is acting like stuff like this post don’t come with the territory and worrying about buff chicks will think if they ever wind up seeing the forum.

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

I do wish there were more buff chicks on the forum. And less rons from mexico.

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

I do wish there were more buff chicks on the forum. And less rons from mexico.

Not to mention that it's much easier to start conversations with buff women if they don't automatically think "oh no, he's one of THEM."

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »