Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

When you see a muscle girl in public

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

(This might have to be moved) (I think there already a thread for this) (But anyways)

Just tonight, I was picking up a shift helping the servers at a restaurant, which is a fine dinning Asian themed restaurant. I saw this women, first I realized she had a nice chest and a really well compact frame. As I passed by her, and Judy happened to glance over I notice even through she was wearing long sleeves her arms were ripped. When she was lifting up her plates her arms were building, they thin, but well built. Since I was on the clock, I didn’t wanna ask her to flex or anything , but I was tempted to ask if her and her boyfriend were bodybuilders or fitness influencers. But I was too nervous 😬. I wasn’t sure if it would make them feel awkward. What’s a good way to approach this public?

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

You might try: “Hey folks, I noticed the two of you; would you mind if I made a comment ? You look GREAT ! Are you bodybuilders or fitness influences or something ?” And then smile. Just be super polite and complementary.

I drive for Uber and I picked up this very beefy couple from The Arnold Fitness Expo and as a joke I wanted to say: “Hey, do you need help with your luggage ?” but I was too shy ;)

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

You might try: “Hey folks, I noticed the two of you; would you mind if I made a comment ? You look GREAT ! Are you bodybuilders or fitness influences or something ?” And then smile. Just be super polite and complementary.

I drive for Uber and I picked up this very beefy couple from The Arnold Fitness Expo and as a joke I wanted to say: “Hey, do you need help with your luggage ?” but I was too shy ;)

That’s exactly close to what I was saying, the problem was the girl was wearing long sleeves, she might have been a little more buff then the boyfriend, but I could not tell.

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

Tell her your weight and challenge her to lift you. Start ridiculing her as weak if she refuses. That usually gets then to try. Reverse psychology.

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

Just the other day I noticed a girl at a store i frequent working the register. She wore a tight long sleeve shirt and I never noticed how nice her chest and shoulders looked, and was surprised to see her triceps showing through!

Sweet Jesus, I'm hoping she's single when I ask her out next.

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

Back when I was working cashier at a grocery store, a woman named Whitecastle came in frequently I always noticed her muscles, and one day I worked up the nerve to ask if she was a fitness model. She laughed and told me she was a BODYBUILDER! Happiest day of my job!

[deleted]
Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

I was in Whole Foods the other week and saw a petite, attractive woman in workout clothes. She was ripped. She was carrying her grocery bag and her bicep was peaking pretty damn high off her arm. So much so that I did a double-take of her face to determine if she was a girl already on GWM or not. I didn't recognize her. Didn't talk to her. She was too young (early 20s?) for me to be hitting on her. But that was a helluva bicep.

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

Back when I was working cashier at a grocery store, a woman named Whitecastle came in frequently I always noticed her muscles, and one day I worked up the nerve to ask if she was a fitness model. She laughed and told me she was a BODYBUILDER! Happiest day of my job!

What is the story of how she got her nickname?

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

A few months ago i saw a jogger with a lot of muscle. she had nice abs and very muscular legs and big biceps had a tomboy look.

but she was running very fast so after a few seconds she was already too far away. and i don't really dare to start talking to people that i don't know. without a good reason.

she seemed like she was pushing herself way further than most joggers. she was very sweaty and grunting.

when i saw her i had a warm feeling of arousal and i was very hyped. and went home to do you know what.

but it was kind of akward since i was in a crowded park and i did not want to have an erection.

if she was running slower i would have gotten one for sure. i have not had this problem since i was 16.

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

I've had several (3) surprising experiences with grocery clerks/women who run the register in convenience stores. When summer comes and they show up in short sleeves, they often show very fine muscles in their arms. Two of these ladies were relatively petite but quite wiry with really fine looking if smaller muscles. The third was fairly large-boned, taller than many women but not even 5'8' I'd say, but when she showed up in a Tee-shirt I was really turned on by some ample and unusual feminine muscle (biceps and triceps)--maybe even slightly larger than mine, and the definition of a woman who is very lean. She had a slightly round belly from having had a child, but was actually quite lean overall with tight glutes and legs. Her arms really amazed me for a middle-aged woman. I was able to be slightly friendly with her and, in fact, all three, but never got to the point where I could gracefully ask for a flex from any of them, especially when there were normally a lot of other people around. Unfortunately, all three were smokers, often the key to leanness and I strongly suspect the muscles were not a result of working out, but were just natural and brought out by a low bodyfat content. Still, all were really fun to look at from my point of view.

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

My answer to the question is.... I wish. Never been lucky enough to be in that situation. 😕

[deleted]
Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

My answer to the question is.... I wish. Never been lucky enough to be in that situation. 😕

You've never seen a muscular woman in public? Do you live in a secluded area? Are you pretty young and just haven't been out much, relatively speaking?

I mean, it's not common, but I see them every now and then and I don't live anywhere special. I don't go to the gym much (the most likely place to see them), but I see them in grocery stores, department stores, at amusement parks, restaurants, places like that. I've only seen pro FBB level women twice in my life in public places, and one of them was while I lived in Los Angeles. You see more in cities like that than you do in less populated locales.

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

You've never seen a muscular woman in public? Do you live in a secluded area? Are you pretty young and just haven't been out much, relatively speaking?

I mean, it's not common, but I see them every now and then and I don't live anywhere special. I don't go to the gym much (the most likely place to see them), but I see them in grocery stores, department stores, at amusement parks, restaurants, places like that. I've only seen pro FBB level women twice in my life in public places, and one of them was while I lived in Los Angeles. You see more in cities like that than you do in less populated locales.

Live in a biggish city in uk but I don't think it's a very British thing for a woman to have much muscle or especially show them off. I could just be very unfortunate.

[deleted]
Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

Live in a biggish city in uk but I don't think it's a very British thing for a woman to have much muscle or especially show them off. I could just be very unfortunate.

I used to live in London and don't recall seeing any muscular women during my time as an expat, now that you mention it.

I miss the UK. Wish that I still lived in London!

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

I'm 33 now, and following muscle-girl / women's bodybuilding activity since 20 years now on the internet, and first encountered of a bodybuilder women on TV when I was about 3-4 years old in the early 90's. So sticking to the topic... I've got a new job now, and in front of our "base" there's a school.. One of my colleague told me, there's a teacher, who was a former bodybuilder, and now she lift's, and won several lifting and bodybuilding competitions at a 2nd or 3rd place in Hungary. I've totally messed up, when heard of this story... When we are inside, I allways at the window, waiting for her to came out, to see her! I don't saw her yet, but searched for her images on the internet, and h..y sh..t... If I would saw her in person, OMG :D

Another story: Back in elementary school when I was at 6-8 grade, there was a geography teacher, who had great calves with her high heels, and mini skirt. I allways sat on the 1st desk next to her, to see her bulging calves with a crossover position :D When she sat on my desk, I saw her wearing stockings also... Man...

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

I used to live in London and don't recall seeing any muscular women during my time as an expat, now that you mention it.

Money laundering capital of the world. You couldn't afford it anymore.

Jan 01, 2023 - edited Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

I have been extremely fortunate to have been with a few muscular, strong women, in my life. One of my fondest memories was when that "Femuscle Radar" starting going off. You know what I mean, the way a woman fills out her clothing, maybe a thick neck, different clues telling you, this woman is built. On a visit to a Chiropractor, I noticed the front desk woman, early 40ish, had these vascular hands and wrists. She also had a bouncy, quick step, in her walk. Got to know her over a few visits there and asked her on a date. I picked her up at her house and, ding, ding...the radar was 100% correct. Janet, the receptionist, answered the door wearing a sleeveless sundress! She was the complete package! Muscular shoulders and arms, calves, a rock hard bubble butt, just a solid, muscular little lady!! Turns out she was an ex gymnast and a gym rat. We went on several dates but it didn't go beyond that, undoubtedly my fault. I was definitely guilty of paying too much attention to her muscular arms. She loved it at first but I just had no self-control. 😫

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Londoner here ! You're right, muscular women are not necessarily a common sight but we're talking about a megalopolis of around 10 million people (Metro area) spread across over 1,600 sq km, so chances to meet a single one are rather slim.

The pandemic and the subsequent lockdowns haven't done much good but I remember randomly seeing more than a couple a month, obviously during (Very hot) summers, pre-COVID days. The other thing is that they are so many gyms in this city so that GWM tend to attend several of them throughout the year, which makes them more elusive.

[deleted]
Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Londoner here ! You're right, muscular women are not necessarily a common sight but we're talking about a megalopolis of around 10 million people (Metro area) spread across over 1,600 sq km, so chances to meet a single one are rather slim.

The pandemic and the subsequent lockdowns haven't done much good but I remember randomly seeing more than a couple a month, obviously during (Very hot) summers, pre-COVID days. The other thing is that they are so many gyms in this city so that GWM tend to attend several of them throughout the year, which makes them more elusive.

That makes sense. I am envious that you live there. I would live there, too, if I could find a good job there and had the money. London's expensive! Greatest city in the world, though.

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

That makes sense. I am envious that you live there. I would live there, too, if I could find a good job there and had the money. London's expensive! Greatest city in the world, though.

Thanks ! Great city to live despite what the naysayers claim. It is expensive on many aspects but ironically London didn't make the top 10 last year with regards to the most expensive cities in the world.

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Thanks ! Great city to live despite what the naysayers claim. It is expensive on many aspects but ironically London didn't make the top 10 last year with regards to the most expensive cities in the world.

I guess it's all a matter of whether or not you live in one of those 50 million pound townhouses just off Hyde Park!

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

I guess it's all a matter if whether or not you live in one of those 50 million pound townhouses just off Hyde Park!

Ha ! I get that reference !

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

All you have to do when you see a muscle girl in public is challenge her muscle size. Say "I bet my ____ is bigger/stronger than yours." Then you flex whatever muscle you're hoping to see her flex. For me, I'm quite skinny so I know she would have me beat so it would be humiliating but at least I would get to see her flex.

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

All you have to do when you see a muscle girl in public is challenge her muscle size. Say "I bet my ____ is bigger/stronger than yours." Then you flex whatever muscle you're hoping to see her flex. For me, I'm quite skinny so I know she would have me beat so it would be humiliating but at least I would get to see her flex.

Not sure that will work unless you're nearly her size, though. In that case, it's a great idea!

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Nowadays many young girls have taken to the gym. I recently moved to Ingolstadt, Germany and joined a chain gym. Over there I have seen many fit girls. Most young girls are lifting heavy. I get really excited when I see if they are lifting heavier than me. I have not seen a real bodybuilder type there, but fit girls can be found. Now how you approach them / talk to them is another matter.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »