Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

When you see a muscle girl in public

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

I used to live in London and don't recall seeing any muscular women during my time as an expat, now that you mention it.

I miss the UK. Wish that I still lived in London!

Used to live in London, too ... and likewise: think about it every day.

One day I bumped into a muscular girl at whole foods markets. She was not a bodybuilder, more fitness type, but in great shape - seperated and visibles muscles on arms and legs. As she was looking up and down the vinegar and oil section I just ducked down and got my favourite olive oil out of the shelf and gave it to her. Made a few recommendations about that oil, gave her a smile and left.

I was in my mid/late 30s back then, which made it easier for me to talk. Ten years earlier I am sure couldnt have uttered a word and my hands would have been trembeling.

Jan 02, 2023 - edited Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

I was in my mid/late 30s back then, which made it easier for me to talk. Ten years earlier I am sure couldnt have uttered a word and my hands would have been trembeling.

I can relate to this so easily. I have adored girls and women with muscle since I was 7. For many years, I could never gather the courage to even make eye contact, much less talk to them. I put them on a pedestal...thought of them as goddesses!! I was lucky enough to marry a muscular woman and my comfort level shot through the roof. Now divorced from my muscular ex, I have been in several more relationships with fit, muscular women. I wish I had this much confidence when I was younger.

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

I can relate to this so easily. I have adored girls and women with muscle since I was 7. For many years, I could never gather the courage to even make eye contact, much less talk to them. I put them on a pedestal...thought of them as goddesses!! I was lucky enough to marry a muscular woman and my comfort level shot through the roof. Now divorced from my muscular ex, I have been in several more relationships with fit, muscular women. I wish I had this much confidence when I was younger.

Great story, happy for you.

Sometimes I really wish there would be more opportunities to catch up for fans. Sitting down in the hotel lobby over a coffee, or later over a beer, and just exchange stories. Well maybe there are, and I am just not aware ...

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Great story, happy for you.

Sometimes I really wish there would be more opportunities to catch up for fans. Sitting down in the hotel lobby over a coffee, or later over a beer, and just exchange stories. Well maybe there are, and I am just not aware ...

I've met so many people on here, from all over the world and shared so many great experiences. Well maybe I didn't actually meet them but you know what I mean.

[deleted]
Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Off topic, but if any of you Brits know how an American who used to live in London can get back to the UK (e.g., your company is hiring and I could get a job there), then speak up!

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Once there was this new super fit girl at the gym I frequented at the time. She wasnt huge but absolutely ripped. No fat, striated delts, triceps, forearms. First she did half an hour intense cardio, during which I kept an eye on her. Then, luckily, she continued with lifting. At some point she ended up near me, doing leg raises for abs. She could keep going rep after rep. Between the sets I interrupted, sincerely saying: "excuse me but I have to say your are in an incredible shape. Are you training for something?" She was happy about the compliment, and told she was doing this for herself, at least for the moment. Then, since she was wearing a baggy sleeveles shirt, I asked "I noticed your leg raises, you must have some crazy set of abs there?" She lifted her shirt (very happily again) and let me even pat her perfect flat brickwall.

Unfortunately she was not from the town and I never saw her again. But I have repeated the process, inside and outside the gym, with positive and permanent results. I just get blurt out my thoughts as sincerely as I can to her and see what happens.

Btw. I try to remember to get the girl's attention before speaking, making sure we have an eye contact and she has taken headphones off.

Once at a night club the fit girl subject to my attention replied "I work out seven days a week, I know Im hot." Such a hot attitude indeed, although not the easiest to work with. I mockingly questioned her physique, demanding proof which led to a pleasurable bicep squeeze and some leg and ass flexes. Then she was off with some lady friends, but her egoistic demeanor was hot as hell for some reason.

Jan 02, 2023 - edited Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Once at a night club the fit girl subject to my attention replied "I work out seven days a week, I know Im hot." Such a hot attitude indeed, although not the easiest to work with. I mockingly questioned her physique, demanding proof which led to a pleasurable bicep squeeze and some leg and ass flexes. Then she was off with some lady friends, but her egoistic demeanor was hot as hell for some reason.

I'd find that arrogant attitude a massive turn off.

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

I have seen many fit girls on the gym and even trained with them, also nice to tall with. But unfortunately or maybe fortunately idk, i never had the chance to meet a hypertrophied women irl. I dont know what I would do if i did, either being utterly shy or just having my tongue out drooling in awe?

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Geez, reading some of these stories confirms to me why some of you don’t have a gf.

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Geez, reading some of these stories confirms to me why some of you don’t have a gf.

How beautiful all your story dear friend. I am 50 years old and I enjoyed your story, I am still in a relationship keeping under lock and key I keep this beautiful and blessed fetish well.

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

How beautiful all your story dear friend. I am 50 years old and I enjoyed your story, I am still in a relationship keeping under lock and key I keep this beautiful and blessed fetish well.

I don’t want to be the guy that pees in your cereal but if you’re saying that you do have a gf but keep your muscle fetish secret, nothing stays secret forever. It will come out one day even if you think it won’t. And you can take that to the bank, my friend

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

I don’t want to be the guy that pees in your cereal but if you’re saying that you do have a gf but keep your muscle fetish secret, nothing stays secret forever. It will come out one day even if you think it won’t. And you can take that to the bank, my friend

@shoielk...I have to agree with you about trying to keep it secret. Pretty difficult. I've always let my feelings known about my physical preferences. They can jump on board and lift with me or they can tolerate my love for femuscle. There is no way I could ever just be without it. Just my feelings on that.

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

There's a woman who lives near me who has the most incredibly sexy slim but toned and sculpted legs I've ever seen in person. I've never met her but I've seen her running and walking her dog nearby. She must know her legs are something special because she always wears tight little yoga type short-shorts that show all of her glorious pale legs (I swear they glow with sexuality) whenever its warm and tight leggings that show her shapely legs when its cold. Oh, she has a tight little shapely ass too. I'm kind of obsessed with her because I've always been a leg-man and she lives so close (not sure exactly where) I see her on the street about once a week.

She seems a bit shy or standoff-ish, Last week I was out on a run and she was coming the opposite way on the sidewalk walking her dog. She saw me and made way for me, standing with her leashed dog on the grass as I passed. I said "thanks" and tried to make eye-contact, but she just looked down.

I don't own a dog so there's no opportunity with dog-owner meeting/bonding. I do local 5K and 10K runs and never seen her at any of them. I'm dying to meet her. In my wildest dreams/fantasy we meet, I eventually confide to her that I'm obsessed with her legs and they're the sexiest I've ever seen - and she lets me worship them. I know its a longshot, to say the least lol, because I'm pretty sure she's married and I know I am.

Any suggestions ?

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

I know its a longshot, to say the least lol, because I'm pretty sure she's married and I know I am.

Any suggestions ?

Yep...

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

Yes. Get a dog.

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

There's a woman who lives near me who has the most incredibly sexy slim but toned and sculpted legs I've ever seen in person. I've never met her but I've seen her running and walking her dog nearby. She must know her legs are something special because she always wears tight little yoga type short-shorts that show all of her glorious pale legs (I swear they glow with sexuality) whenever its warm and tight leggings that show her shapely legs when its cold. Oh, she has a tight little shapely ass too. I'm kind of obsessed with her because I've always been a leg-man and she lives so close (not sure exactly where) I see her on the street about once a week.

She seems a bit shy or standoff-ish, Last week I was out on a run and she was coming the opposite way on the sidewalk walking her dog. She saw me and made way for me, standing with her leashed dog on the grass as I passed. I said "thanks" and tried to make eye-contact, but she just looked down.

I don't own a dog so there's no opportunity with dog-owner meeting/bonding. I do local 5K and 10K runs and never seen her at any of them. I'm dying to meet her. In my wildest dreams/fantasy we meet, I eventually confide to her that I'm obsessed with her legs and they're the sexiest I've ever seen - and she lets me worship them. I know its a longshot, to say the least lol, because I'm pretty sure she's married and I know I am.

Any suggestions ?

Jesus dude, that’s a lot to unpack. You’re obsessing about her even though you practically know nothing about her other than the fact that you find her legs sexy. You say she is “shy and standoffish” because she didn’t make eye contact with you. Maybe she just isn’t interested in talking to you, and it has nothing to do with shyness or being standoffish. From what you wrote, it’s clear she doesn’t want to be bothered, and there’s no magic method to reverse that.

Also, you mentioned that you think she is married, and that you are married. Full stop, that ends everything right there. Don’t be a douche to your wife.

Jan 03, 2023 - edited Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

*Jesus dude, that’s a lot to unpack. You’re obsessing about her even though you practically know nothing about her other than the fact that you find her legs sexy. You say she is “shy and standoffish” because she didn’t make eye contact with you. Maybe she just isn’t interested in talking to you, and it has nothing to do with shyness or being standoffish. From what you wrote, it’s clear she doesn’t want to be bothered, and there’s no magic method to reverse that.

Also, you mentioned that you think she is married, and that you are married. Full stop, that ends everything right there. Don’t be a douche to your wife.*

When a woman out in public won't even look at an attractive man in a public situation--a man who apparently has never made an unwanted advance, that's pretty much the definition of shy and standoffish. It's normal to want to flirt with an attractive woman and be friendly even when you are married, seems to me. Doesn't mean he necessarily will go forward with having an affair with her.

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

I have a hardon

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

^ My situation was more an out loud daydream and the request for advice was more rhetorical than anything.

Probably nothing will ever come of it and occasionally seeing her around will just brighten my day.

But you never know…

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Nowadays many young girls have taken to the gym. I recently moved to Ingolstadt, Germany and joined a chain gym. Over there I have seen many fit girls. Most young girls are lifting heavy. I get really excited when I see if they are lifting heavier than me. I have not seen a real bodybuilder type there, but fit girls can be found. Now how you approach them / talk to them is another matter.

So true; when I lived in New England, the gyms I visited women didn’t wanna be approached. Some are already feeling weird about lifting heavy or intimated around big weights and men, that you just saying hello or complimenting upsets them. Whereas in the, I was told it is welcomed, many women workout or go the gym to meet someone. Of course there are the professional gyms where FBBers are focused on the upcoming season. But I agree, it’s how you approach them and how you come off. If you’re an arrogant/ cocky jerk, of course it’s not gonna go your way. Just to mess around, I once asked are muscled girl for a spot at the bench, afterwards it was a casual conversation on workouts, the area, etc

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

So true; when I lived in New England, the gyms I visited women didn’t wanna be approached. Some are already feeling weird about lifting heavy or intimated around big weights and men, that you just saying hello or complimenting upsets them. Whereas in the, I was told it is welcomed, many women workout or go the gym to meet someone. Of course there are the professional gyms where FBBers are focused on the upcoming season. But I agree, it’s how you approach them and how you come off. If you’re an arrogant/ cocky jerk, of course it’s not gonna go your way. Just to mess around, I once asked are muscled girl for a spot at the bench, afterwards it was a casual conversation on workouts, the area, etc

At "big box" gyms, the business model is to get people in and out. As a result, gym patrons have the same mentality, and most (especially women) don't want to be bothered. Also, every woman I know who also trains talks about getting creeped on by men on more than one occasion when training at a big box gym (and to clarify, this isn't just a dude approaching them, saying hi, and said woman saying they're not interested and him walking away; these are dudes who have been legit creepy.) Can't really blame them that they don't want to be bothered period after those incidents, and it's why, even though we all are attracted to women who lift, I strongly suggest against approaching them at a different gym.

It's also why I recommend joining a smaller, more boutique gym that fosters a community environment: like a Crossfit gym or a close-knit powerlifting or Olympic lifting gym. These are places that encourage socialization and getting to know your training partners. You get the best benefits when you interact with everyone (both men and women) and they see you are a friendly and fun guy to talk to and hang around with. In other words, don't join one and immediately hit on the woman who squats the most. Once you get involved with that gym and with your local fitness community (including going to expos and competitions as both spectator and competitor,) you'll be able to network with athletes, and that can help you meet and hopefully hit things off with an athletic and buff woman.

Thing is, you gotta put in the work. From my experience in communities like this, a lot of "admirers" don't seem to want to do that.

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

At "big box" gyms, the business model is to get people in and out. As a result, gym patrons have the same mentality, and most (especially women) don't want to be bothered. Also, every woman I know who also trains talks about getting creeped on by men on more than one occasion when training at a big box gym (and to clarify, this isn't just a dude approaching them, saying hi, and said woman saying they're not interested and him walking away; these are dudes who have been legit creepy.) Can't really blame them that they don't want to be bothered period after those incidents, and it's why, even though we all are attracted to women who lift, I strongly suggest against approaching them at a different gym.

It's also why I recommend joining a smaller, more boutique gym that fosters a community environment: like a Crossfit gym or a close-knit powerlifting or Olympic lifting gym. These are places that encourage socialization and getting to know your training partners. You get the best benefits when you interact with everyone (both men and women) and they see you are a friendly and fun guy to talk to and hang around with. In other words, don't join one and immediately hit on the woman who squats the most. Once you get involved with that gym and with your local fitness community (including going to expos and competitions as both spectator and competitor,) you'll be able to network with athletes, and that can help you meet and hopefully hit things off with an athletic and buff woman.

Thing is, you gotta put in the work. From my experience in communities like this, a lot of "admirers" don't seem to want to do that.

Spot on 👏🏾

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »