Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Melinda Lindmark bicep size?

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

She measured them and she's like 15.5 cold. People love to imagine girls on here are much bigger than they actually are.

[deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - edited Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Comments on this say there is a recent bicep measurement on her OF, possibly 16.5 inches? 42cm?

[deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Like this?

[deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Yeah he's funny, probably doesn't like being told he's weaker than a little girl.

My opinion is that Melinda trains her arms a ton and thus has disproportionately large arm muscles. So I was curious if her weight and measurements follow her look.

But in the end I just enjoy watching her arms and drooling... and then clicking on the next photo.

[deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Okay disproportional is too strong of a word. But her arms look way heavier than arms usually are on a person... if that makes sense? They even look like they're heavy for her.

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

If she is 187lbs that is 45lbs more than me despite being 6" shorter and double my girlfriend!

Gorgeous bulging powerhouse

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Her biceps is around 40-41 cm

[deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

6 inches in 2 year? -->

[deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

How would you describe her social media image nowadays? It's like she's your girlfriend, and she's just doing cute things living a cute life, and then she lifts her arms up almost as if by accident and BAM massive biceps.

[deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

someone have a transformation about her its so amazing her size, i like to know her history

[deleted]
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

Ooooohhhhh no... It HAS to be 21 inches! Delusional idiot.

Why are you so out of control about this? It's like someone personally insulted you. It has nothing to do with you.

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

Damn wtf, all the women here are not that tall and don't weight so much even if they have muscle. Why are here some people that pretend that the women are weights around 200lbs, that's hilarious! I don't get it. If it makes you horny don't annoy everyone else with your dumb claims. Uhuhhu I guess she weights 493839lbs at a height of 160cm Bla Bla bla

LOL I know right. She has TWENTY-FOUR INCH BICEPS! Over 250lb!!

She's also totally natural and she's single. She wants to meet a out-of-shape guy who definitely is NOT a bodybuilder and will fetishize her muscles daily for his own arousal.

Yup, this is totally the case with her.

[deleted]
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Dec 03, 2022 - edited Dec 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
[deleted]
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
[deleted]
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

I'm not at all out of control. It has everything to do with posting reality.

So when my wife saw your crappy post. You are member from the beginning with no real posts... She said delete all of the pix. She deleted all pix because of you.

Your wife told you to delete your pictures?

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »