Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Melinda Lindmark bicep size?

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

You can believe what you want. If you think this person weighs almost 190 lbs you are delusional.

I'm a half a foot taller with 18" arms. I look like this at 205 lbs (15 lbs heavier than her quoted weight). Sorry to post a dude picture but this is ridiculous.

BTW, this was my source for her stats:

https://femalesbodybuilder.com/melinda-lindma...

Dayummm Steve Carrell got huge!

sfk
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

She posted a video on OnlyFans november 30 where she measured them at just a hair under 40 cm (15 3/4 in).

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

I've seen some wild conversations around here over the years, but dude trying to turn a thread about Melinda into a thread about himself is pretty, um, special.

To suggest one has the ability to look at a PICTURE of a human body and know its density to a high degree is certainty is quite the comical reach. The girl says she weighs 85kg at a height of 166cm. Guy calls her a liar and his supposed "proof" is a picture of...himself. He states he - a much older male - is quite a bit taller than she is, because fuck apples-to-apples comparisons.

"She stated her height/weight on IG and even posted a video of her arm measurement."

"She's lying! Fake measurements!! I wasn't there and never met her or saw her on a scale, but dagnabbit, I know she's lying!!"

I'm trying to think of the trigonometrical ablative associative differential derivatives that could make this make sense, but I got nothin', y'all. It's one thing to be craving attention, but the content and tenor of elements in this thread almost seem like more of a cry for help.

[deleted]
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

damagecontrol went on damage control XD

[deleted]
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

Everyone just relax and chill, look how cute she is

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

Bro is full unhinged. Wtf

Probably roid rage? Seemed like a decent dude tbh

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

All good. He's always been a good dude and maybe I was a little harsh earlier. Almost everyone - my calm, rational self included - has that thing which triggers us in a way that takes us out of character.

Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

Melinda has always had fairly big arms. Look at some of her early pictures here. She also likely went on a major push to regain form after having a baby.

[deleted]
Dec 24, 2022 - edited Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

Here she is early this year tipping the scale at 76.4 kg, so I believe her when she claims she's heavier now, since she has visibly made a lot of gains this year --

Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

Melinda is out here crushing guys egos by being cute but at the same time making them feel puny

Apr 13, 2023 - permalink

39.7cm

15 5/8"

Feb 05, 2024 - permalink

I'm more just loving how she definitely doesn't seem to be slowing down, and just seems to keep getting bigger!!

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »