Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Which era do you think has the best looking female bodybuilders?

Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

Pre-social media era. Some of you guys like and love virilization but I'm not one of them. The ease of access of ped, the pretty ones end up bugging themselves with it, tattoos and bolt ons.

Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

I'd say now. The internet has made female bodybuilding more visible. And the different categories have gotten bigger. A few years back, I could easily tell figure, physique and bodybuilding apart. Now, big figure girls are the same size as small physique girls, and large physique girls are the same size as smaller bodybuilding girls. And since I love big beefier girls, in my personal opinion, that's a good thing

Dec 08, 2022 - permalink

I agree

[deleted]
Dec 08, 2022 - permalink

80s was rockin http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UOT0qZSZkrs/VJGqKi2...

Wow who is she?

Dec 08, 2022 - permalink

Wow who is she?

Juliette Bergmann.

Dec 08, 2022 - permalink

Juliette Bergmann.

Just amazing!

Dec 08, 2022 - permalink

> Now - as mentioned by others , theres never been such a huge explosion.. from teens to grannies - with so much new tech/knowledge/drugs/divisions/social media ... its all come together .. few if any 90s fbbs have legs as big as Wellness - not backs to match Figure even.. there was some ripped condition in the past - but its all been learned, rebooted and magnified. The training knowledge alone is nind boggling, to even a decade ago. Glutes and back doubled. Gorgeous!

Sorry but I don't think this is true. Wellness competitors don't have bigger legs than this, figure girls don't come close.

Kim is my all time favorite.

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2022 - permalink

Look at the hand to thigh ratio here - this isnt camera tricks, the background lines are straight. Quads and glutes were never this big, not in the 90's or 2000's - and shes not the biggest in Wellness division. (and i came of age around Lenda/Kim time - loved love Kim.)

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2022 - permalink

Juliette Bergmann.

Thx

Dec 09, 2022 - permalink

90s by far is the best; they weren’t as tatted as much as todays FBB

Dec 09, 2022 - permalink

I guess now for me because of all the curves in many of these women. I’m also into the whole “muscle mommy” thing I’m not gonna lie.

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

I’m also into the whole “muscle mommy” thing I’m not gonna lie.

I'm into girls who are more jacked than the muscle mommy girls are, but I'm glad the muscle mommy thing is making muscular women less of a fringe thing.

Dec 12, 2022 - permalink

I'd have to go with the 2000s. That's when I discovered women's bodybuilding. Supersize She was a big deal for me, and YouTube was just getting started, so I'd scour for any clips I could find. There's a look that women bodybuilders had in the early 2000s that I love. They were getting beefier, but they weren't overly conditioned road maps.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1862159/

Dec 12, 2022 - permalink

Yes the 2000s is when i first got into this so its nostalgic for me. i will say that at the time i liked 90s stuff more. because In the 2000s the video quality on the internet was so low there was no difference between 90s videos and 2000s videos in terms of video quality. and i liked them more of arbitrary reason. like style and background music.

but during the actual 90s well i was too young anyway. and i don't know how people even got those fbbs posing videos and mixed wrestling videos before the internet. So i think the 2000s where a huge improvement when i got my laptop and i got to explore an endless ocean of fbb related videos it was a true revolution.

I sometimes have dreams of watching fbb videos in the 2000s. but then i get interrupted by random things that era still is burned into my brain.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Now is the best era.

There are way more fit girls now, and they’re more visible than ever with social media. When I first got into lifting, there was the perception of it being more of a “meathead” activity, but getting jacked is very fashionable now.

Also with the pandemic, a lot of girls took advantage of the extra down time to get huge.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »