Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How private or public are you about your admiration of muscular women?

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

You shouldn't use your real name online. especially when you use the account for sexual stuff.

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

I am private before, but I learned that keeping it will not conceal that for long. So I embraced it. I even confess it to my girlfriends. Luckily the current one doesn't mind that I'm into those. I even posts my personal picks in one group, and boy there are so many hypocrites. They want muscle girl but they said that I posted "Too much muscle". What a bunch of clowns.

Mar 27, 2023 - edited Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

At the most I reposted this meme video on my personal tiktok where it said “there’s gonna be white girls with no tiddies, and semi muscular thighs at the function” while this dude jumped out of a helicopter into this beach. No visceral reaction but I saw one dude like my repost lol.

fp909
Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

not that i could land a woman as good looking as lauren if she wasn't a bodybuilder, but if i brought home someone built like her i would get a pretty stern talking to after she was out of earshot

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

I was at Trader Joe's yesterday and saw a woman wearing skin tight yoga pants who had the total FBB undercarriage of 20" waist and 24" thighs with a high tight booty that looked rock hard. I was unable to keep from staring at her, and I was far from the only one.

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

Veddy, veddy priveht.

I occasionally let it slip through my artwork, though. It's not in your face, the pritty kitties I draw do not possess the He-Hulk-on-steroids level of muscularity but, they are definitely very powerful-looking and strong. Hard as iron.

Unfortunately, the muscular pritty kittes around me ain't gettin' the hint.

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »