Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What is your favorite pose (flex)?

What is your favorite pose (flex)? (522 total votes)

Front double biceps (140, 26.8%)
Most muscular (crab pose) (106, 20.3%)
Front abdominal and thigh (75, 14.4%)
Side chest (53, 10.2%)
Front lat spread (44, 8.4%)
Rear lat spread (38, 7.3%)
Side triceps (35, 6.7%)
Rear double biceps (31, 5.9%)
cgsweat
Oct 30, 2022 - edited Oct 30, 2022 - permalink
removed "Poll" from the title as it's now redundant

Basing this off of mandatory bodybuilding poses at pro-level competition. I did add one or two that aren't considered mandatory, but are still typically seen during "free posing."

The following are examples only, they are only meant to give the users an idea of what each pose looks like. Imagine your favorite FBB using one of these poses and decide on which one you like most!

Front double biceps:

Rear double biceps:

Front lat spread:

Rear lat spread:

Side chest:

Most muscular:

Side triceps:

Front abdominal and thigh:

Oct 30, 2022 - permalink

Definitely a tough one for me... but most muscular in first, then ab and thigh, finishing off with front double bi's.

Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

This is like asking who is your favorite child. I can't answer, because I love them all.

cgsweat
Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

Not surprising that Front double bi's is at the top, but Rear double bi's at the bottom is kind of shocking to me.

Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

Not surprising that Front double bi's is at the top, but Rear double bi's at the bottom is kind of shocking to me.<

To me too, that was the main competition. I think the rear double bi sometimes shows the bicep more effectively, but the front double bi pose is the grand daddy of poses.

Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

To me too, that was the main competition. I think the rear double bi sometimes shows the bicep more effectively, but the front double bi pose is the grand daddy of poses.

The FDB is so classic it almost goes without saying, but I tend to prefer the BDB because you can see more muscles being flexed, as in, you get the whole arms + the whole back (while doing it in posing gear) + the glutes. And also, the "squeezed" look of the delts gives such an image of intensity sometimes it tops the FDB.

Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

Front and Back Bicep….single or double…..but must must must have a tight fist….this open handed flex is such a turn off

Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

Most definitely most muscular.

Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

I like how aggressive the crab pose is.

Ironically, I see more TikTok girls do it than actual bodybuilders. I wonder why.

fp909
Nov 01, 2022 - permalink

there's something about the side chest i love so much.

i think it's still so rare to see a woman have a great chest, like quality density and thicknes, no implants, AND have it show off a bicep and delt. and i htink the pose works really well with lighter built women.

one of my faves right now:

Nov 01, 2022 - permalink

Front biceps, and tight abs pose in a semi-nauli where the central muscles are flexed hard and made to stand out in a Tee-shape via a slight vacuum on either side.

Nov 01, 2022 - permalink

In the debate over front or rear biceps, I prefer front over rear mainly because I can see the woman's face. It really doesn't matter if she's beautiful, pretty, plain or homely; the face gives me something to relate to the woman as a person and not just as a body. Of course, seeing the pecs, abs and other frontal development are also important.

I also love the rear double biceps shots because they usually show the back and shoulders development, which can be quite stunning. But the rear shots also can be disappointing. Many times when a woman has remarkable peaks from the front, the peaking looks diminished when seen from the rear. Whether it's because of the angle of the photo, the woman's flexing style or her anatomy, I don't know.

Nov 01, 2022 - permalink
  1. Most Muscular
  2. Front Lat Spread
  3. Side Chest (the Bodybuilding one, not Physique)
Nov 01, 2022 - permalink

I don't even know what to call it, but there is something about this pose that I have always really loved.

This pic of gymnast Halli Mayberry just reminded me. This pose conveys power, grace, and beauty, and I love it.

I wish more girls would do it. :)

Nov 01, 2022 - permalink

I couldn't live without most musculars.

Nov 01, 2022 - permalink

In the debate over front or rear biceps, I prefer front over rear mainly because I can see the woman's face. It really doesn't matter if she's beautiful, pretty, plain or homely; the face gives me something to relate to the woman as a person and not just as a body. Of course, seeing the pecs, abs and other frontal development are also important.

I also love the rear double biceps shots because they usually show the back and shoulders development, which can be quite stunning. But the rear shots also can be disappointing. Many times when a woman has remarkable peaks from the front, the peaking looks diminished when seen from the rear. Whether it's because of the angle of the photo, the woman's flexing style or her anatomy, I don't know.

Front biceps poses are better because the muscle lies along the front of the humerus bone which means you can see it's full height only from in front. Also, while some women have equally good peaks from the rear, many do not. One woman I met had the most beautiful, peaked and split biceps from the front that looked almost flat from in back. I think her front biceps head was short and peaked and the rear head long and flatter, accounting for the split and the fact that I ALWAYS wanted her to flex from the front. Also, for some reason, features like cuts/ indentations normally are in front.

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

Rear double biceps

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink
Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

Nothing beats a front lat spread for me

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Clench fisted, double, biceps pose...in front of a mirror. That way you get to see her biceps from both the front and rear, along with her admiring her hard work, in the mirror.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

@ luvembuff…….I Totally agree ….well said

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Most muscular all the way

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Most Muscular for sure

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »