Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What kind of men are into muscular women?

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Being a lover of really fit/muscular women myself, I always wondered what kind of men like muscular women?

I for example think of myself as very masculine bordering on macho and as straight as can be.

Curious to hear what you guys classify yourselves as to see if there is a trend here.

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Lots of different kinds of men.

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Lots of different kinds of men.

Describe yourself to make it more interesting.

Oct 25, 2022 - edited Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

I'm your average gym-bro and lift 3-4x a week.

I'm as straight as rule.

I'm into motorcycles and video games.

I work in the IT industry

I just love muscular women especially those as big or bigger than me (I'm 5'6, 160lbs)

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Big macho dudes or lil beta bitch boys, and there is no in between

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

I’m 6’3”, a combination of lanky and slightly heavy (I think the word is awkward), I work in finance, I like soccer, reading books, going to Coachella, collecting vintage Transformers, buying Banksy pieces, and cooking Indian food. I also like muscular women.

I don’t like ALL muscular women I have to add. Some just look weird, some are too big, some aren’t big enough, some just don’t suit muscle. Some women just look silly carrying muscle. However I do like the majority of muscle women.

I also like the strength. That’s the fascinating part for me. Her strength. Give me the choice between two muscular women, and I choose the strongest one every time, even if the other one is prettier.

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

I’m 19, 5’8 155lbs so I’d say I’m not that small and I’m definitely not skinny. I love all kinds of muscle girls, if a girl has muscle it appeals to me no matter how they look. I’ve been attracted to muscular girls ever since I can remember. I’d say there’s no specific type of dude that likes them, you just like them or you don’t. I haven’t met anyone that has been open about liking muscular women, but from what I see here there are all kinds of different men into them.

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Young me Small and skinny 5'5, 50 kgs, shy , into videogames

Old me Dad bod, 67 kgs, 2 times gym, metal music, football, and still video games

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

I’m 6’3, 215lbs and hit the home gym 5x a week. Loved girls with muscle for some 30 years now. Just a delight to look at and can’t help myself.

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

I am macho in some ways but also quite weak and lazy i like to relax and focus on my hobbies like learning languages or other things.

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

Quite average guy , never visited a gym but loves muscular women

Just out of curiosity, have you considered going to the gym? Or do you consider fitness to be an important driver in your own life? I always found "experiencing" the effort it takes to get at the level of these muscle girls to make me even more attracted to them.

I myself work in finance (banking), hit the gym 4x a week, love raves, and photography. I don't think anyone would ever assume my attraction towards muscle girls. Also I am more of a dom, not a sub.

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

Smart ones

M76
Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

Straight, despite of all the accusations of muscular women just looking like men. I've been attracted to women with muscles since I was 12.

Most would describe me as a geek, but I'm not your typical 100lbs with clothing geek. I love cycling and have been visiting the gym on and off since my high school days, but I never let it define my lifestyle. I'm the type that instantly starts putting on fat when I stop working out, but also can get visible results with relatively low effort in the gym. So my metabolism is both a curse and a blessing.

I'm absolutely not a schmoe, I'm not interested in sessions and worshiping muscular women, I also prefer girly girls, and definitely don't want to be overpowered by my GF, I just like the look of lean shapely muscles on women. Huge muscles are more of a morbid curiosity to me, not something I'd want for my partner.

As a profession I dabbled in many things, from CAD design, to game development, through GIS, and IT. I have an affinity for all things technical and usually understand them better after 5 minutes of research than the salesperson trying to sell me some gadget.

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

I am older than most people on this site. (Mid 60s) Was skinny fit (a runner) and I got into the weights to improve my performance. Now I am, at 5'11" close to 230. My specific tastes have changed over the years, but I have always been into muscular women. I was born with that natural desire. My experience has shown me that women who work out to build are either into other women or they are into highly muscular men. The result is that I have kept my passion secret all my life.

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

I think there is some truth to this.

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

I'm in my early 40's, 6'5", 235lbs, played basketball in college, coached at the high school level, still work out, but I am not as fit as I was while playing. Have a job that puts my in the public spotlight at a local level. I was captain of my bball team in high school and college, and I am now the head of an organization so I guess I have always been somewhat of a leader.

Been into female bodybuilders for as long as I can remember. I love smaller bikini girls and the biggest female bodybuilders. And really, I just love muscle, so I am also attracted to male bodybuilders. I just think huge muscles are sexy as hell. Whether it be on a man or woman. I currently have a girlfriend that is attracted to bodybuilders, maybe not on the same level as me, but we are able to have fun together watching videos, contests, etc. It has been a wonderful addition to our sex lives

I have not been amazingly open about my attraction to female bodybuilders, but have opened up to a few girlfriends. One who competed in the bikini division.

Only ever told one person about my attraction to male bodybuilders, and that is my current girlfriend.

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

And really, I just love muscle, so I am also attracted to male bodybuilders. I just think huge muscles are sexy as hell. Whether it be on a man or woman. I currently have a girlfriend that is attracted to bodybuilders, maybe not on the same level as me, but we are able to have fun together watching videos, contests, etc. It has been a wonderful addition to our sex lives

Only ever told one person about my attraction to male bodybuilders, and that is my current girlfriend.

I agree with the attraction to muscle/flesh. Yet when I think of other male characteristics, it's yuck city/total turnoff. Same for you?

When touching a woman, just something about flesh that feels robust and solid vs like marshmallow creme. I once went out with a woman who had lost a great deal of weight, very quickly. Putting my hands on her was like reaching into a jello mold. I actually felt terrible for being so turned off, but it's almost the exact opposite of what I desire.

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

I don't agree at all

Oct 28, 2022 - edited Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

I don't agree at all

Really? It's not a statement that I'd go my grave upon, but it does seem like "couples" are either small-build guys or guys who still overwhelm their female partner.

I would think at the small end, the guys are like "screw it, I'm never going to be intimidating anyway, might as well enjoy being small all the way" (maybe like Carrie Rapp's husband) And at the large end, few women are over 6'/200lbs so the coupling still appears traditional.

What I don't see are a lot of 5'10-6'+ 225+ guys going for woman just below or above their size. But I'll admit any research is based on nothing.

Being 5'11/240lbs with a muscular build and having dated a lot of 6'+ women, they've told me that it's almost exclusively short guys who ask them out, never even the 5'10/average types, so I assume the same logic applies here.

Oct 28, 2022 - edited Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

I'm mid 40's. I work in Purchasing. I like to train in a gym 4 times a week. I like Female bodybuilder since the 80's when I was in primary school. My mother practiced bodybuilding a little bit and I remember I read secretly Muscle & Fitness magazines. Since very young I was attracted by calves and traps. I had no interest for Male bodybuilder and I don't like their physique. I go in a gym just in order to have a muscular development more than average. I like this type of effort after my job. I don't like all the female bodybuilder. I can say I hate physiques ready for competition. For me a beautiful FBB should be massive with off season physique.I hate fake boobs. I like this type of body, thick.

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

Just out of curiosity, have you considered going to the gym? Or do you consider fitness to be an important driver in your own life? I always found "experiencing" the effort it takes to get at the level of these muscle girls to make me even more attracted to them.

I myself work in finance (banking), hit the gym 4x a week, love raves, and photography. I don't think anyone would ever assume my attraction towards muscle girls. Also I am more of a dom, not a sub.

I definitely have to agree with you. I'm 27, have been into muscular women since forever, but I spent most of my life being really skinny (5'11, weighed about 125-130). In the past 2-3 years I started going to the gym regularly and very quickly packed on some weight because of beginner gains. Currently at 165-170 lbs so still relatively thin for my height but at least I've got some meat now. Working out has increased my attraction to muscular women 10x since I realized how hard it actually is to get as big as some of them are. I know a lot of them have "help" but it's still awe inspiring.

I'm also a software engineer, into Trance and House music so I go clubbing every so often, and also into video games.

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

There is no truth to that. I'm neither, and I have friends who are into muscular fit women who aren't either.

« first < prev Page 1 of 4 next > last »