Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What kind of men are into muscular women?

May 02, 2023 - edited May 02, 2023 - permalink

I remember Charonne and purchased many of her photos….

Me too. I think she was more 70's and very early 80's. The cartoon of her was better than the real thing. She looked amazing when I saw her a kid at the magazine store as a cartoon in the back of the Wrestling Revue. I realized then that others like women who were strong and wrestled. I was not alone in that. The Never Kick A Woman was my first experience liking strong women, but was not sure why or if anyone else did. The fetish took off from there.

I used to hit the gym often and was reasonably big and athletic at 6-3 and 240. That made this fetish easier as I could go to work out and see some of the best women in the world at my gym. It was a World GYm in NY and I began to see what the best looked like up close. The bigger=the better as long as the girl was reasonably attractive. Most of them were. There were exceptions. I was fine with roids as long as the woman looked feminine. Some of the best I have ever seen were not big names. A couple of them I only saw once as guests. One girl was benching 245 for reps with her bodybuilding boyfriend or coach. She was amazing. I saw a huge blonde at the grocery store right across from the gym one day and she not only blew me away, but had a father and 2 sons nearly worshipping her and following her out the door when she left. They were blown away too. I wish I had a camera back then. This was about 1991. The NY Muslce Club shows and WPW events revealed a slightly darker side to me, though most of the fans were fine.

May 02, 2023 - permalink

@Zig...I remember reading some of your encounters. Great stuff!

May 02, 2023 - permalink

I’m a senior too and think I like these gals because they have it all—- strength and tenderness and playfulness all wrapped up in one! By the way, anyone have any experience with Charonne Carpentier from Phoenix in the eighties? She had an appearance on Johnny Carson show back then

I'm a senior also. Have appreciated muscular women since I was young. I remember seeing a picture of Georgia Fudge and that is what got me hooked.

May 02, 2023 - permalink

I'm a senior also. Have appreciated muscular women since I was young. I remember seeing a picture of Georgia Fudge and that is what got me hooked.

Georgia had the greatest biceps of her time!

May 03, 2023 - permalink

@Zig...I remember reading some of your encounters. Great stuff!

I was lucky to have seen so many good ones. I hunted for them at the gym almost daily in that era. A few times per week for sure. I was lucky to look hard and get lucky a few times. I saw so many good ones. The old WSE shows were great for seeing the women in the magazines in person. Same with the NY Muscle club. I worked 4 or 5 of those shows after going to see Colette Nelson as a fan. She lived up to the hype and then some. I would love to have seen Gina Davis in person. She was my all time favorite. She was a little bigger than Colette and gorgeous as well.

Those chance encounters were adrenaline rushes. Who expects to see a 5-7, 190 pound blonde with a huge v Tapered back at the store? My arousal was even higher when I saw the father and the 2 sons all chasing around to get a glimpse of her. That was more aggressive than anyone I saw at the shows. Some old timers on here like me.

[deleted]
May 03, 2023 - permalink

I like bdsm with muscular women something about controlling someone bigger and stronger then you to the point where you make them do really embarrassing shit is incredibly alluring

May 03, 2023 - permalink

I like bdsm with muscular women something about controlling someone bigger and stronger then you to the point where you make them do really embarrassing shit is incredibly alluring

I like muscle women dominating taller women who are built average or slim. I'm not sure if you mean the same thing. I enjoy the skinny guy as a victim too but prefer a one-sided f vs f compare and strength domination.

May 03, 2023 - permalink

I’m a 28 year old man, studying music production & composition and living together with my girlfriend & cat.

6’1”, around 200lbs and an average gym-goer.

First 2 memories that made me realise I was into female muscle/strength were:

1. Those yummy thighs of Chun-Li in the Street Fighter games.
  2. Watching a Female Weightlifting championship on the sports channel.

I was about 8/9 years old at the time but I knew then and there that muscle/strength would be my thing.

During my teen years I never doubted my sexuality and always felt 100% attracted to females and females only. While exploring the world of female muscle and strength I also discovered other fetishes and fantasies which I won’t go into here since this is about gwm.

Now currently I am with a really submissive girlfriend (not a gwm, more a bbw) so I developed a more dominant character over the last few years (especially in the bedroom). For me personally, the muscle fetish will always be there but nowadays it doesn’t play a big part like it used to before. I also told my girlfriend about it and she respects it which gives me great joy!

May 03, 2023 - permalink

Oh yeah I definitely remember Georgia too. A looker

May 03, 2023 - permalink

@jburl71 and the other seniors. I just turned 70 yesterday🎂. My earliest recollections were well before FBBing. The circus trapeze ladies had some gorgeous arms, seeing female gymnasts and cursing at the fact they weren't sleeveless. Then Cindy Potter the Olympic diver came along. She had very impressive arms. I subscribed to a publication called Physical Culture Club, from the Netherlands. $25 for maybe 15 or 20 pages of female muscle. That was in the early 1970s. And now...look at what's upon us. More female muscle than we ever dreamed possible. 😳😳💪

May 03, 2023 - permalink

38 male here 5ft9 175lbs, like most of us I discovered my interest in gwm early. At first I was drawn to tall girls, thick girls, the internet though opened the door to a treasure of muscular women. And my preference for women has been dictated by that early initial love of tall strong females.

My second serious relationship, in my early twenties was with a College rower, she had a rowing scholarship and I loved her strong thighs and arms, that lasted four years, until I met my now ex wife, who was an impressive 6ft2 Swedish woman, naturally strong, what a unit, we share a son, but split a few years back. I'm now engaged to a 6ft1 Caribbean woman, natural muscle, but slim. We also share a son.

There is definitely something alluring about a tall strong female, I've yet to be with a truly muscular woman, and maybe never will. Time will tell I guess.

May 05, 2023 - edited May 05, 2023 - permalink

Big macho dudes or lil beta bitch boys, and there is no in-between

Just because a man isn't a muscle meat balloon doesn't mean he's supposed to be a punk bitch. The problem is, this community has NO respect for physically weaker men who refuse to be mentally and emotionally abused (emphasis on abused) by physically superior women.

"You sociopath! You insect! You filthy, disgusting worm! How dare you defy a woman physically stronger than yourself! Learn your place before we teach it to you on her behalf >_<"

This whole community is a trainwreck. It's a very beautiful, very erotic trainwreck thanks to the sexy, sexy eye candy the ladies provide, but, a trainwreck nonetheless.

First 2 memories that made me realise I was into female muscle/strength were:

1. Those yummy thighs of Chun-Li in the Street Fighter games.

I can totally relate. Chun-Li was my first video game crush. Well, actually, my first ones were Tyris Flare from Golden Axe and that female ninja who appeared a grand total of two times on Bad Dudes but, aside from those two. Yeah, Chun-Li was THE video game chick I religiously whacked off to every night as a kid.

And yes, it was all because of her beautiful, magnificent, breathtaking legs of hers ("ya-tah!")

Don't get me wrong, everything else about Chun-Li is magnificent but her legs have always been her best feature since the beginning. What a terrible shame Capcom (those philistine murderers) decided to cover up Chun-Li's magnificent legs in Street Fighter Six. I wouldn't be surprised if they slap her in sweats in Street Fighter Seven.

May 05, 2023 - permalink

"You sociopath! You insect! You filthy, disgusting worm! How dare you defy a woman physically stronger than yourself! Learn your place before we teach it to you on her behalf >_<"

You mention abuse in your comment but man I actually want a woman to say something to me like that (consensually of course lol). That being said yeah this community does have a little problem towards abuse like that, not everyone here but some are like that and it’s a little concerning.

[deleted]
May 05, 2023 - permalink

Mid 40s, 6ft, 192lbs. Working out 4 times a week. Creative freelance jobber. Politially on the left hand side. Love nature, cultural things. Straight, but muscle addicted all genders.

May 05, 2023 - permalink

Hi I am an average man. I am 1.83 meters tall and reasonably fit. I live with my wife and 2 children in the Netherlands. I have a job in sales. I like football, hockey, skiing and of course muscular women. My wife is the only one in this world I've ever told that I like muscular women. Unfortunately she thinks that is very strange, so I never talk about it. Sometimes she makes a joke about it, when it doesn't go well during sex. "Just think of muscular women, then you will come", she says jokingly. The funny thing is that it works right away. I get my need of muscular women from these kinds of platforms.

May 05, 2023 - permalink

Mid 40's 5'10 220, super strict gym goer, I do use testosterone and either tren, or an oral, or primbolan 500 mg w/k. I find anymore has no effect. I eat as much and as good as I can. I hate eating. I am more muscular than these women but their muscles are so much more beautiful and perfect. They look bigger because you just don't expect that on a woman. I find them beyond sexy. I guess thats what got me into the gym. I figure if thats what I want in a woman, I should redo the favor. Have never ever met one though. Am happily married to thin girl who does not workout but has great genetics, just can't gain weight. 4 kids, and still looks great. I have had to learn to place this in the fetish category. It's a fantasy. It's what i jerk off to. But something I wouldn't act on as if I could. I would not cheat on my wife. That is the only bitch boy in my book. If it's not working you be up front and tell her first. But again I've made my choice and second guessing it means my children would never be. And that I could not live with.

May 05, 2023 - permalink

All different types of men are into muscular women. There is no exact prototype. I'd say the men who train are more likely to have gf's or wives who are fbbs. Most want men who can support the lifestyle which is very hard. There are definitely exceptions for sure. I was into it in a big way at a young age. I was hooked early and fbbing and female strength began being popular just as I got out of high school. The peak was the 90's. The women now measure up to any generation and may be better. The numbers are less, but the quality is high. There is no exact type of man that is a schmoe. Some were kind of shy and do not train at all, while others were more normal in appearance and personality.

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »