Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbiceps VODs

« first < prev Page 4 of 17 next > last »
Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

Why was there a new VR clip update for Muscle Geisha when it's the same as her last? There is nothing in the description to suggest it's new footage. But it has an slightly elevated price tag than the older clip. Is it suppose to be better quality? How are we the paying consumers suppose to know the difference?

Sounds like a big fat mistake. Sorry about that. I’ll check it out and change it if it’s an error. Thanks for the report. We are in process of ramping up VR publication. I’d like to have 2-4 member or free VR clips posted each week along with 2-4 VR VODs starting in mid to late January and have tasked one of our guys to do the editing and publishing. We now have over 500 VR segments “in the can”

Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

Sounds like a big fat mistake. Sorry about that. I’ll check it out and change it if it’s an error. Thanks for the report. We are in process of ramping up VR publication. I’d like to have 2-4 member or free VR clips posted each week along with 2-4 VR VODs starting in mid to late January and have tasked one of our guys to do the editing and publishing. We now have over 500 VR segments “in the can”

500, holy shit.

Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

Any plans for new overhead lifts? Feels like the last one was years ago

Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

Why was there a new VR clip update for Muscle Geisha when it's the same as her last? There is nothing in the description to suggest it's new footage. Is it suppose to be better quality? How are we the paying consumers suppose to know the difference?

Thanks again for this, I took a look and it was the same VR scene. I just went in and unpublished the VOD, and went through the sales and credited back the transaction to the accounts which purchased both versions of the VR. So sorry for the error.

Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

Any plans for new overhead lifts? Feels like the last one was years ago

They are so impressive when we can make it happen and of course have to be careful....not all models and victims are game and/or capable....but its a great note, and one of the more popular feats of strength and frankly, one of the most dominant things a woman can do to a man in the feats of strength category. I'd love to do more of the extreme strength stuff, we've done car pulling, lopsided mixed armwrestling, 2 vs 1 wrestling as well, wall pins are one of my favorites....open to any and all ideas like that. We tend to keep these things candid and real and somewhat loose, so we don't usually plan specifically for any of it.

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

They are so impressive when we can make it happen and of course have to be careful....not all models and victims are game and/or capable....but its a great note, and one of the more popular feats of strength and frankly, one of the most dominant things a woman can do to a man in the feats of strength category. I'd love to do more of the extreme strength stuff, we've done car pulling, lopsided mixed armwrestling, 2 vs 1 wrestling as well, wall pins are one of my favorites....open to any and all ideas like that. We tend to keep these things candid and real and somewhat loose, so we don't usually plan specifically for any of it.

Would certainly love more overhead lift videos like the one with ShannonSeeley and Joey. That was a really good one, but not surprised that would be rare. One that you have more of, is armwrestling videos. I'm sure most of us are aware a number of the armwrestling matches are "fanstasy", while others are real though not always easy to tell which is which. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't mind them all being presented as real as long as it's realistic. For instance, it's not realistic that guys pretty much never win any of the matches. I know I probably wouldn't want to pay for an armwrestling video where the guy wins. But I'd certainly pay for one where the guy wins a match with a smaller girl, but then a bigger/stronger girl comes in and beats him (in the same video).

Dec 27, 2022 - permalink

Saw this note for Keely Garren: BLACKLIST DO NOT PUBLISH

Is this a mistake? Is she a convicted criminal or something?

Dec 27, 2022 - edited Dec 27, 2022 - permalink

Saw this note for Keely Garren: BLACKLIST DO NOT PUBLISH

Is this a mistake? Is she a convicted criminal or something?

I see it, looks like we re-published some of her material by accident...thanks for catching this. I've taken it down, must have been her request awhile back. We put that note on her name so our site manager would see it, but he obviously missed it.

Dec 27, 2022 - permalink

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, so feel free to ignore if that's the case

I was wondering if there is any unseen footage from Lindsey Cope you would consider releasing as VODs?

For example, is there any video footage from this shoot?

Dec 27, 2022 - permalink

Sure, this is a fine place to ask. We do have some extra stuff of Lindsey, and about 4-5 minutes of footage of her in this outfit in this scene. I don't see that we've published it...probably worth revisiting! thanks for the suggestion

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, so feel free to ignore if that's the case

I was wondering if there is any unseen footage from Lindsey Cope you would consider releasing as VODs?

For example, is there any video footage from this shoot?

Dec 27, 2022 - permalink

Here's a screen shot...I'll post a few here to the site...

Dec 27, 2022 - permalink

They are so impressive when we can make it happen and of course have to be careful....not all models and victims are game and/or capable....but its a great note, and one of the more popular feats of strength and frankly, one of the most dominant things a woman can do to a man in the feats of strength category.

From what has been seen most/if not all overhead lift videos become top sellers. Hope one gets made soon

Dec 28, 2022 - permalink

Sure, this is a fine place to ask. We do have some extra stuff of Lindsey, and about 4-5 minutes of footage of her in this outfit in this scene. I don't see that we've published it...probably worth revisiting! thanks for the suggestion

Awesome, glad I asked. Can't wait for the VODs\clips. Cheers!

Dec 28, 2022 - permalink

Do you have anything new coming out with Kalli Sheppard?

Dec 28, 2022 - permalink

Just took a look at the Alyssa/Lynn video "Muscle Girls Battle"...its mostly them doing some muscle talk and flexing against each other, posedown, there's them squatting each other, measuring biceps (who's bigger?), and then the climax is an armwrestling match....again, would also have liked more than one match, and perhaps repeaated matches

Now we ask for this all the time, but you never know...maybe one girl has an injury or a trick wrist in one of her arms, so they only want to do it right or left handed, not both...but still, your point is taken. In these thumbs, there's bicep comparison, a f/f squat, a f/f aw thumb (which is the climax of the video)...and a shot of Alyssa's incredible double bicep pose

We aren't marketing these videos to trick you into thinking its 8 straight minute of armwrestling, but the armwrestling is just one part of the video...the fact that the match only lasts a few seconds is kinda what armwrestling matches do...the "Battle" is the posedown, the measuring, the lift and carry, and then ultimately the armwrestling match...we could call it a "muscle showdown" or some such...we release a lot of titles, so our guys are always looking to be creative

If we were staging them as fantasy matches, we would have them last for 30-60 seconds and then that would be fake...when you see a match only last a few seconds, you can usually know that its a real match...though sometimes real matches do result in a stalemate of sorts...especailly when the elbows and/or body placements aren't in line enough

Thank you for taking the time to address these points. The issue I have isn't so much with the titles as just how prominent a role armwrestling often plays in the thumbnails and general marketing of the VODs despite the fact it usually plays a very minor role in reality.

A recent armwrestling VOD that I love is "Strength Queens, Sheena & Racheal". It has two big girls in Sheena Ohlig and Rachael Brewer, they both have a number of seemingly legit matches against Reed and Sean, then they have a match against each other which is very competitive. Along with this the usual flexing is still sprinkled throughout. All in all roughly 50% of the runtime is armwrestling clips and there are 6 matches shown in total. It would be amazing if more VODs were like this one, instead of having one rushed match at the end and then using that to market the video.

But even then there is still stuff that could be done to improve upon the aforementioned VOD; consistent right-hand/left-hand matches, maybe some handicap matches if one side keeps obliterating the other, etc. It is criminal to have a match as tight as the one between Sheena and Rachael but then not have a rematch of any sort!

I know you never commit to whether you'll continue a certain type of content but I really appreciate the slow return of real FvF armwrestling with bigger, more muscular girls. I just wish that they weren't always just one match. It's really bizarre that almost 100% of your female armwrestling VODs only have a match on one side, I understand that as you said one of the girls may be injured on one side, but surely that isn't the case for 100% of the matchups you've done in the last couple of years?

Dec 28, 2022 - permalink

Cheers...I just posted it on the site

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/82418

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

Cheers...I just posted it on the site

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/82418

Thank you so much, just bought it. While we are on the subject, maybe there is also more from this shoot? https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/42263

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

Typically when I ask a competitor to armwrestle, they will roll their eyes at me and then they either 1. say no not worth getting injured or 2. They do what you see, a match maybe two. So when you only see them arm wrestle a little bit, it's typically because I got that out of them instead of getting nothing. Most who I shoot are not into armwrestling like Shannon Seeley or Noah Trapqueen.

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

I'm a big fan of the VODs and purchase a lot of them. My preference is more recent material. I also noticed certain models like "Lindsey Cope" have a profile page showing a shoot in Jul2022, but that doesn't seem accurate. I'm all for posting unpublished VODs, but please have the dates that display on the model profile page based on when the photo shoot occurred and not when the material was posted. Before I purchase any VODs, I try to make sure I am not getting recycled material from past years and this often involves researching on their IG to see when they were in that shape and if there are any posts about the video shoot. I appreciate all the work you guys put into HB+ and since the HB message board is no more a thing, it is nice we can post on GWM for the HB+ team to see.

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

General Question: You recently did a shoot with a competitor (she posted a preview on Instagram) a week or so ago that I really wanted to see. How long do those photos/videos usually take to turn around and end up on the site?

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

Thank you so much, just bought it. While we are on the subject, maybe there is also more from this shoot? https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/42263

There is some more is it was a 3 day shoot, but I’m not sure how much and maybe not any outfits or segments that were passed over entirely

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

General Question: You recently did a shoot with a competitor (she posted a preview on Instagram) a week or so ago that I really wanted to see. How long do those photos/videos usually take to turn around and end up on the site?

Yikes…hate to say it, but it really just depends…who was it?

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

I'm a big fan of the VODs and purchase a lot of them. My preference is more recent material. I also noticed certain models like "Lindsey Cope" have a profile page showing a shoot in Jul2022, but that doesn't seem accurate. I'm all for posting unpublished VODs, but please have the dates that display on the model profile page based on when the photo shoot occurred and not when the material was posted. Before I purchase any VODs, I try to make sure I am not getting recycled material from past years and this often involves researching on their IG to see when they were in that shape and if there are any posts about the video shoot. I appreciate all the work you guys put into HB+ and since the HB message board is no more a thing, it is nice we can post on GWM for the HB+ team to see.

Hey Kevin, I remember you from the HB Boards (I think). The Cope 2022 is a mistake. I must have checked a wrong box when I posted the VOD today.

We also published some Emery Miller footage today that I believe was never published before, but it’s from more than ten years ago. She looks awesome and near or in contest shape, so glad to put it out as it’s good stuff and represents Emery well.

Mostly, we are releasing a VODs shot in the last 20-40 months. And then we dig into the archives occasionally and find things never published or that need to be republished.

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

A note regarding Armwrestling, obviously nobody has ever shot more of it than we have at HerBiceps and from day one. We’ve only had one serious injury, but it was a doozy. We have shot with many women who have been injured Armwrestling. Kids don’t get hurt Armwrestling too much, but female bodybuilders who have unnatural strength and depleted bodies are often very careful about these kinds of things.

Regardless, we’ve found many great and happy and competitive fbbs who love Armwrestling. When we have them in front of the camera; the sky is the limit. It’s just not everybody is that game for it. Same goes for some of the other stuff we do. Sean does an amazing job getting what he can for us and the fans, but also respecting boundaries, not being too pushy, and being able to keep recruiting top talent.

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

Yikes…hate to say it, but it really just depends…who was it?

It was Roxy Francisco.

« first < prev Page 4 of 17 next > last »