Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbiceps VODs

« first < prev Page 3 of 16 next > last »
Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

You definitely can't complain about the output nowadays. Roughly 30% of all the member clips on the site were posted in the last 4 months. It's been around 10 clips and 2 VODs per day for a good few months now which is likely higher than the average output of the old site. Granted a lot of those clips are archive material but a year ago you would've been lucky to get 10 clips per month!

Thanks! Yeah, when we rebuilt the site a few years back, we had a lot of the elements in place, but there were some recurring hiccups which prevented us from resolving the publishing bottleneck. Now that we seem to have gotten that sorted, we're able to get product - both fresh and archival - to the members and VOD customers much sooner than ever before at a volume we only ever previously dreamed of. We've got a terrific team in place and hope this group will be running the publishing side for years to come.

Still a pretty wacky VOD to clip ratio but what can you do.

Member clips and VODs are completely different products. Even if the models are the same, you have to divorce them from the same context.

Nov 17, 2022 - edited Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Just curious about the HBiceps VOD VR pricing policy. Not sure why some clips, same length (or less) are for sale at a very different price?

example, I like Vladislava Galagan (5:38mins), she's amazing but honestly 180cr isn't it a bit too much? or Ashlynn Richardson (6:59) at 100cr. Doesn't sounds fair to me. Is it maybe related to the shooting quality? I hope it does not depend on the model "quality", it would be a little downgrading for the cheapest ones. I can understand the top sellers thing but... still 180cr for almost 5mins is a no go for me, just my humble opinion of course.

Not looking for controversy, really, just trying to understand it, cuz I am a little confused. Thanks!

VR are ridiculously expensive to produce. I won't go into all the nuts and bolts (no one cares about that shit anyway!), but the price multiple on our most expensive VR is well below expected price relative to the pricing for a standard VOD of the same length. There will be some VR VODs that are or will be in same price range people are used to for our regular VODs.

In addition to the free content we'll continue giving away, there is also a less expensive VR+ membership which has several clips per month and we even put a few VR in the regular member site from time-to-time.

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Can we get some of the old videos from 2000s? I see them posted all over the internet but no way to get full length

Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

What happened to the old herbiceps archive?

Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

VR are ridiculously expensive to produce. I won't go into all the nuts and bolts (no one cares about that shit anyway!), but the price multiple on our most expensive VR is well below expected price relative to the pricing for a standard VOD of the same length. There will be some VR VODs that are or will be in same price range people are used to for our regular VODs.

In addition to the free content we'll continue giving away, there is also a less expensive VR+ membership which has several clips per month and we even put a few VR in the regular member site from time-to-time.

thank you for your reply

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

Can we get some of the old videos from 2000s? I see them posted all over the internet but no way to get full length

What happened to the old herbiceps archive?

If we like it, we post what we find when it's ready to go. But man, it is work. I'm thankful for our archive - old people have a tendency to long for the good ol' days - but it's a beast to deal with. I do know we have stuff on our site from as early as 2004-05, not sure about older than that at this point. But drop in and look around - you never know what you might stumble across.

And now is a REALLY great time to visit, because now through Monday, we're celebrating BLACK FRIDAY with 50% off ALL VODs.

Nov 27, 2022 - permalink

Thanks Herbiceps! Love the new Jeanine Weller clip. What a pretty amazing beast of a lady!

Dec 01, 2022 - permalink

You had this clip previewed on the site a few weeks back , now can't find it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDD5hS9OWfk

Dec 01, 2022 - permalink

You had this clip previewed on the site a few weeks back , now can't find it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDD5hS9OWfk

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/79965

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/79965

Ok thanks, I was using the wrong search terms - "sexy/ Bunny" "muscles and curves" "curves" didn't bring it up and there's no name in the YT clip or other than "sexy Bunny" - as I know a few use pseudonyms.

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

I read that Fem Flex material is available when joining HB,Any truth to that ?

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

The recent AW challenge video with Crimson is really good.

There's that story video where Shannon Seeley talks about beating a bunch of dudes in a bar at AW, I would love to direct a recreation of that with Shannon starring as herself :D

Dec 19, 2022 - permalink

While there is definitely some FemFlex material on the site I'm pretty sure it's only bits and pieces.

Dec 19, 2022 - permalink

How about you replace these skinny guys with some regular girls. Personally I’d rather see a regular looking girl being compared to or being dominated by a muscular girl.

Dec 20, 2022 - permalink

How about you replace these skinny guys with some regular girls. Personally I’d rather see a regular looking girl being compared to or being dominated by a muscular girl.

Everyone has preferences. Girl vs girl comparisons are fine, but I prefer comparisons with average/regular guys. I don't much care for comparisons with guys that are tiny either since most of us can't relate to that.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

While there is definitely some FemFlex material on the site I'm pretty sure it's only bits and pieces.

Yes, there is some currently and there is more on the way. Curating the old stuff is difficult and time-consuming, so we're about 3 years into a process that's likely to take another 5+ years minimum.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

Hey guys, for members on HerBiceps for the holidays, we are starting a sale that's 50% off all VODs at HerBiceps

The entire published catalogue including VRs, Femflex and HerBiceps is 50% off. There should be ads coming on GWM, but I don't see that it's up quite yet.

Happy holidays.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

Quick question - I've got records of a recent membership but don't recall joining the new site. What year/month did Herbiceps relaunch as Herbiceps Plus and abandon the old membership format?

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

Quick question - I've got records of a recent membership but don't recall joining the new site. What year/month did Herbiceps relaunch as Herbiceps Plus and abandon the old membership format?

June/July 2019 - We imported existing memberships which were valid to their then-expiration dates and everyone who wanted to continue needed to register for a new user account (with the option to link their HBC accounts to it).

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

I really wish that the previews would be more representative of the video content. The Julia Fory VOD "Taking on a Big Guy" for instance frames it as though it's going to be a competitive armwrestling VOD. But the armwrestling only lasts for about 5 seconds, it's clearly a fake match, and they don't even do it with both arms.

Very disappointing. And it's similar with many other armwrestling oriented VODs, the absolute bare minimum should be 2 matches of one on each hand!

Yep, there is a ton of this sort of misleading previews and the arm wrestling is rarely any good. One of several reasons why I don't buy anything from them anymore and haven't for a while.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

I'll take a look at that video, the marketing guy sometimes isn't the same guy that edits and must have misperceived what the video was all about...we try to be clear about what is in the video...obviously, most videos that feature some armwrestling have to be filled with other content, usually muscle content...but you're right, if there's just 5 seconds of armwrestling, it shouldn't be the title of the video...send Tre an email and he'll refund your money or credits for that one. And we'll rejigger the marketing on it.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

The Alyssa Muoio & Lynn Centino VOD has "Muscle Girls Battle" as the title and a thumbnail of them armwrestling. The video is over 8 minutes long and yet the armwrestling only begins 26 seconds from the end of the video and only lasts for 6 seconds. It's ridiculously misleading.

Yep. I figured that out a long time ago and stopped buying.

It's really too bad because they are probably the biggest operation around and they could make better quality content that had real value if they wanted to and still make plenty of money.

Unfortunately most of the Internet and it's content has devolved into this. It's all manipulative marketing psychology designed to seperate you from as much of your money as possible while always leaving you wanting more. I don't mind people getting rich by exploiting our sex addiction honestly. If they didn't do it, someone else would. I just wish they'd actually deliver honest value, that's all. I hate to keep bringing up "the good old days" but damn it sure was nice to be able to buy 60-90 minutes of solid content. I'd pay $100 for that now easily. If only we could have Premier Productions/Ray Martin/Builtmore type content, but with 4K resolution. That's what I want.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

Ok, I just watched the video. Its 7:48 long with the first 6 and a half minutes being footage with her and a 230 lb muscular guy. It starts with an armwrestling match, there's flexing comparisons with bicep flexes and most muscular with her and him, and a 2nd girl...there's his candid reaction to the match (uncoached)...the match itself, he may have been not trying his hardest, but also maybe not...who's to say? I've armwrestled her myself and she is incredibly strong, so sometimes it just looks crazy easy when somebody that like wins...then she puts him in a piggyback and squats him for some reps, then cradle carries him pretty impressively...then they measure arms, flex more, then measure legs too...the mesaurements are legit and she compares well with him on legs both in the 24-25 range...he has her beat on arms 17-15...then they compare calves and then it finishes with a minute of pool footage of her hulking out/most musclar posing

She's a top top model, pretty lean, and we have her doing all this shit with a big dude...its a fun video. I'd loved to have gotten another armwrestling match or two in there, but the title is Taking on a Big Guy, meant to describe taking him on in muscle comparisons, measurements, lift and carry and armwrestling....

The thumbs of the VOD show 1 shot of her in the poool by herslef, a most muscular comparison, a bicep comparision, two L&C shots and the mixed AW shot....our guy called it Taking on a Big Guy, what would you have called it?

The truth is that real armwrestling matches mostly only take a few seconds, and this one isn't marketing as all-armwrestling...I understand if you're looking only for armwrestling why the video might not hit your G spot, but its a pretty awesome video IMO

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

Just took a look at the Alyssa/Lynn video "Muscle Girls Battle"...its mostly them doing some muscle talk and flexing against each other, posedown, there's them squatting each other, measuring biceps (who's bigger?), and then the climax is an armwrestling match....again, would also have liked more than one match, and perhaps repeaated matches

Now we ask for this all the time, but you never know...maybe one girl has an injury or a trick wrist in one of her arms, so they only want to do it right or left handed, not both...but still, your point is taken. In these thumbs, there's bicep comparison, a f/f squat, a f/f aw thumb (which is the climax of the video)...and a shot of Alyssa's incredible double bicep pose

We aren't marketing these videos to trick you into thinking its 8 straight minute of armwrestling, but the armwrestling is just one part of the video...the fact that the match only lasts a few seconds is kinda what armwrestling matches do...the "Battle" is the posedown, the measuring, the lift and carry, and then ultimately the armwrestling match...we could call it a "muscle showdown" or some such...we release a lot of titles, so our guys are always looking to be creative

If we were staging them as fantasy matches, we would have them last for 30-60 seconds and then that would be fake...when you see a match only last a few seconds, you can usually know that its a real match...though sometimes real matches do result in a stalemate of sorts...especailly when the elbows and/or body placements aren't in line enough

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

Why was there a new VR clip update for Muscle Geisha when it's the same as her last? There is nothing in the description to suggest it's new footage. But it has an slightly elevated price tag than the older clip. Is it suppose to be better quality? How are we the paying consumers suppose to know the difference?

« first < prev Page 3 of 16 next > last »