Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbiceps VODs

« first < prev Page 13 of 18 next > last »
Nov 26, 2023 - edited Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

Well to add to the confusion, the banner ad has now been revised to say that the sale applies to VIP members only, but then a customer service rep later informed me that the sale is actually for everyone (despite the VOD prices still displaying as non-discounted). So now I don't know what to believe, lol.

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink

Curious when the next VOD with an overhead lift will be coming?

Nov 28, 2023 - permalink

I love the vr content that is filmed very close. Dislike the vr content where they stand several feet away and never come close... Lol. Like the resolution on the headsets isn't good enough to enjoy it when they aren't up in your face flexing. That being said, you guys have had some killer vr content, keep it up!

Totally agreed. IMO the VR content is exactly supposed to give the viewer a very intimate experience. Close up is the key

Dec 01, 2023 - permalink

Is there any chance that you guys could do more max rep bicep curl challenges? You nearly always get to see a great pump and sometimes a herculean effort. In the Larissa Penaloza and Samantha Catlin challenges Sean really encourages them to keep going and the resulting feat is really impressive with over 100 reps each; Samantha was vibrating with effort by the end! And I remember an old video where Rene Marven did a similar challenge and her musculature was bulging like crazy.

I enjoy the max weight bicep curl challenges too but I would love if you could sprinkle in some more max rep challenges if possible. Thanks.

Dec 02, 2023 - edited Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

Has anyone bought any videos from Melinda Lindmark? If so which would you say are worth it the most? Looking to maybe buy some

Dec 17, 2023 - permalink

Sean, I have an anonymous, prepaid card. Rocketpay will not accept it to buy videos. The card works on other sites (muscle angels, hd physiques). Any ideas?

Dec 17, 2023 - permalink

Hi @herbiceps, Was wondering if the archive still has all the old Steph Park videos (aming others obviously) and whether those might be available again anytime soon.

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

Where can I find Sarah Backman videos HB ?

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

I believe Backman requested to have those videos taken down a while back, as I imagine she probably became embarrassed, or the vids didn't align with her career path

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

I think she's trying to get in the WWE.

Dec 18, 2023 - permalink

I think she's trying to get in the WWE.

She did that years ago as she was signed to their NXT developmental brand. She only did a few matches, then quit.

She also married a wrestler (Bo Dallas), but that didn't last long, either.

So I doubt a WWE return is in the cards.

Dec 19, 2023 - permalink

Where can I find Sarah Backman videos HB ?

Sarah is not a featured model on HB at this time.

Dec 19, 2023 - permalink

Hi @herbiceps, Was wondering if the archive still has all the old Steph Park videos (aming others obviously) and whether those might be available again anytime soon.

It is possible, although there is nothing of hers on the current editing or publishing schedule.

Dec 19, 2023 - permalink

Sean, I have an anonymous, prepaid card. Rocketpay will not accept it to buy videos. The card works on other sites (muscle angels, hd physiques). Any ideas?

There are thousands of reasons why a card might not work. Shoot us an email at webmaster@herbiceps.com and we'll try to help you out.

Dec 19, 2023 - permalink

Is there any chance that you guys could do more max rep bicep curl challenges? You nearly always get to see a great pump and sometimes a herculean effort. In the Larissa Penaloza and Samantha Catlin challenges Sean really encourages them to keep going and the resulting feat is really impressive with over 100 reps each; Samantha was vibrating with effort by the end! And I remember an old video where Rene Marven did a similar challenge and her musculature was bulging like crazy.

I enjoy the max weight bicep curl challenges too but I would love if you could sprinkle in some more max rep challenges if possible. Thanks.

I will pass this feedback along.

Dec 19, 2023 - permalink

Thank you so much for a new Inese Jaunpaule video. She is mesmereizing and mindblowing. Such a gorgeous muscular woman.

Dec 29, 2023 - permalink

it seems they increased the prices and decreased the runtime of the videos...again...

Dec 29, 2023 - permalink

it seems they increased the prices and decreased the runtime of the videos...again...

Better take advantage of the sale while you can.

Dec 31, 2023 - permalink

I will pass this feedback along.

@herbiceps did you do a video shoot with Jamye Cooley? If not you really should.

fp909
Dec 31, 2023 - permalink

what are the chances of more topless stuff ala what y'all did with the Rene Miller shirt tear?

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

Question about the VOD SALE,does it end at midnight on the 2nd,meaning I have all day on the 2nd to purchase,Thanks

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

There are a few more expensive titles, but I just looked at all the recent releases and the pricing range is very similar to what it's been for at least the past couple of years.

@herbiceps did you do a video shoot with Jamye Cooley? If not you really should.

I don't know the name. Do you have a link?

what are the chances of more topless stuff ala what y'all did with the Rene Miller shirt tear?

I don't know what the producers have in mind, but historically, it's been pretty rare for us.

Question about the VOD SALE,does it end at midnight on the 2nd,meaning I have all day on the 2nd to purchase,Thanks

You'll have until midnite Eastern (USA) time to complete your purchases.

Jan 01, 2024 - permalink

There are a few more expensive titles, but I just looked at all the recent releases and the pricing range is very similar to what it's been for at least the past couple of years.

I don't know the name. Do you have a link?

I don't know what the producers have in mind, but historically, it's been pretty rare for us.

You'll have until midnite Eastern (USA) time to complete your purchases.

Thank You

Jan 02, 2024 - permalink

@herbiceps have u guys ever done a video shoot with noorah mahonen? Her picture gallery stuff is really nice.

Jan 02, 2024 - edited Jan 02, 2024 - permalink

Better take advantage of the sale while you can.

Ive bought new AW video with Tiffany Ritter... well for this HUGELY overpriced video I was expecting at least 7 minutes of pure armwrestling... but what ive got was 45 seconds of TRAILER for the video!! then 2.30 minutes of armwrestling, and another 4 minutes of boring posing...

« first < prev Page 13 of 18 next > last »